Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 03-24-2010, 05:37 PM   #21
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto 488 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki Suigetsu View Post
Was that not Yamato sitting on top of the pile of wood? (On Page 12)
How much wood would Yamoto chuck, if Yamato could chuck wood?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-24-2010, 05:37 PM   #22
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kingsnoke finds the fact that the newest chapter has been out for less than two hours and everyone has already read it.
He also thinks that Kiba was on the right track when he yelled at Naruto for whining.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-24-2010, 05:42 PM   #23
Bioyard
Apprentice Genin

Bioyard is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by philippe View Post
Interesting chapter, what I don`t understand is why was naruto saying, that he has no chance against Sasuke at his current level, especially since he doesn`t know that Sasuke will have EMS now...I thought Naruto is as strong as Sasuke at the moment but he admits himself, that he is nowhere near Sasuke...and what is the thing, that he knows and will tell when the time comes?
He said he saw INSIDE sasuke. So maybe he didnt attack Sasuke because he saw a tailed beast in there and didnt want to awaken it like when Kyuubi comes out when Naruto is about to die.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:47 PM   #24
Yo_Slayer
Chunin

Yo_Slayer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bioyard View Post
He said he saw INSIDE sasuke. So maybe he didnt attack Sasuke because he saw a tailed beast in there and didnt want to awaken it like when Kyuubi comes out when Naruto is about to die.
Thats very unlikely...
Old 03-24-2010, 06:13 PM   #25
Bioyard
Apprentice Genin

Bioyard is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo_Slayer View Post
Thats very unlikely...
Well Karin did just compare Kyuubi's evil chakra to Sasukes. And during the battle Sasuke vs. Raikage practically everyone was saying he had a tailed beast in him (everyone here, not in th manga lol).
Old 03-24-2010, 06:17 PM   #26
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Well Karin did just compare Kyuubi's evil chakra to Sasukes. And during the battle Sasuke vs. Raikage practically everyone was saying he had a tailed beast in him (everyone here, not in th manga lol).
Maybe but the kyuubi could of sensed it when they met. Ep 51 or 52. "With chakra more ominous than my own you are the spitting image of Madara Uchiha" It might be saying that sasuke is just pure evil. or she remembered that same chakra when they foght killer bee 8 tails.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #27
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

But who knows. And kakashi a hokage! wonder what naruto will do
Old 03-24-2010, 06:26 PM   #28
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Well Karin did just compare Kyuubi's evil chakra to Sasukes.
Yes, she did. It was either him, Bee, or Orochimaru. But i think it was Sasuke b/c she said the evil kept growing and growing.

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

[U]

Last edited by Hozuki Suigetsu; 03-24-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:32 PM   #29
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yes, she did. It was either him, Bee, or Orochimaru.
I say bee.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:33 PM   #30
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Was that not Yamato sitting on top of the pile of wood? (On Page 12)
Nop its Lee

Kiba at the right.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 03-24-2010, 06:36 PM   #31
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

i don`t like this!!!! I wanted Kakashi to be Hokage!
Old 03-24-2010, 06:37 PM   #32
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

I thought he is going to be hokage. o_o
Old 03-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #33
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruGenius View Post
Nop its Lee

Kiba at the right.
Thanx! I guess I should have noticed that it was Lee up there by seeing him in the next few pages! Sorry!

Where is Yamato... Kishi needs to draw Yamato staring at Naruto, waiting for him to wake up, then starts screaming at him! Then, poof! That would be so funny! I would have to hang that up on a wall!.

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 03-24-2010, 06:45 PM   #34
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I actually liked this chapter a LOT! That is until Tsunade woke up right when they were naming Kakashi Hokage!! What the ....??!! I mean I've waited months for this and NOW she wakes up??

It makes sense that Naruto says he can't win against Sasuke...I mean he did say they were both going to die so he must have had a reason for feeling like he couldn't win even if he tried. It's also nice he wants to protect all his friends but I'm sure Neji and Shikamaru will look more into it..at least that's what I'm expecting from Shikamaru.

I was kind of confused as to why those ROOT members were asking Sai what was going on? I wasn't aware he held such an important place in ROOT...but at least the seal is gone and now he can talk freely.

Anyway can't wait for next chapter since at least the whole Alliance thing is moving on nicely. Still not happy that Tsunade woke up precisely at that moment...
Old 03-24-2010, 06:54 PM   #35
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
I actually liked this chapter a LOT! That is until Tsunade woke up right when they were naming Kakashi Hokage!! What the ....??!! I mean I've waited months for this and NOW she wakes up??

It makes sense that Naruto says he can't win against Sasuke...I mean he did say they were both going to die so he must have had a reason for feeling like he couldn't win even if he tried. It's also nice he wants to protect all his friends but I'm sure Neji and Shikamaru will look more into it..at least that's what I'm expecting from Shikamaru.

I was kind of confused as to why those ROOT members were asking Sai what was going on? I wasn't aware he held such an important place in ROOT...but at least the seal is gone and now he can talk freely.

Anyway can't wait for next chapter since at least the whole Alliance thing is moving on nicely. Still not happy that Tsunade woke up precisely at that moment...
Speaking of Tsunade waking up, was it supposed to exactly mimic Sakura hugging Sasuke after Haku supposedly killed him. Tsunade telling Shizune to stop hugging her so hard and so on. The medical ninja was even wiping his eyes under his glasses exactly like Tazuna. Are you trying to tell us something Kishimoto?

Last edited by Wooster; 03-24-2010 at 07:04 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:59 PM   #36
Hidden in the Ether
Academy Graduate

Hidden in the Ether is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

have we ever seen the feudal lords before? all five of them?

the kages came home!

kiba made me LOL

i liked seeing the konoha 11 together again.

i like tsunade back! i didnt realize how much i liked her until she was gone..

i do think kakashi would be dope as hokage though. maybe tsunade will just hand it over?

sai is gonna snitch! ah but danzo is dead so it doesnt matter.

madara is dope. sasuke just got stronger. wow.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:04 PM   #37
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Thanx! I guess I should have noticed that it was Lee up there by seeing him in the next few pages! Sorry!

Where is Yamato... Kishi needs to draw Yamato staring at Naruto, waiting for him to wake up, then starts screaming at him! Then, poof! That would be so funny! I would have to hang that up on a wall!.
haha that would be funny xD!

But I think kishi shoud had make him catch the team during the talk in the wood.

Yamato: " You damn Naruto. Fooling me so easily with your clones. Are you guys alright"
naruto:I'm Okay! Sorry Yamato Senpai, But I had too..
* and now the part where he fall again *

Yamato: naruto!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 03-24-2010, 07:05 PM   #38
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Speaking of Tsunade waking up, was it supposed to exactly mimic Sakura hugging Sasuke after Haku supposedly killed him. Tsunade telling Shizune to stop hugging her so hard and so on. The medical ninja was even wiping his eyes under his glasses exactly like Tazuna. Are trying to tell us something Kishimoto?
Yeah it kid of looks like that scene and also when Tsunade heals Sasuke after Itachi used Tsukuyomi ...Sakura hugs him too (I'm pretty sure she cried as well )
Quote:

You're not the only one! I'm looking for Yamato too! I just realized when I re-read the chapter....it's like what the heck where did he go? Besides I fully expected him to stare and yell at Naruto. I really hope Kakashi didn't just forget him and left him behind at the Inn. Yamato should have been around Kakashi when he saw the elders...
Old 03-24-2010, 07:10 PM   #39
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruGenius View Post
haha that would be funny xD!

But I think kishi shoud had make him catch the team during the talk in the wood.

Yamato: " You damn Naruto. Fooling me so easily with your clones. Are you guys alright"
naruto:I'm Okay! Sorry Yamato Senpai, But I had too..
* and now the part where he fall again *

Yamato: naruto!
No even better would be Yamato still sitting at the inn losing his mind.

Two weeks later.

Yamato:"Where is Kakashi? What do you think Naruto?"
Blanket:"..."
Yamato:"Hmm, probably so. You must be really tired. Would you like me to change the chamber pot again?"
Blanket:"..."
Yamato:"Okay another time. Let's sing Row Row Row your boat again."
Yamato:"Row Row..." Blanket"..."

Last edited by Wooster; 03-24-2010 at 07:13 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:17 PM   #40
sardns
Genin

sardns saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Well, now that tsunade has woken up I doubt they'd appoint kakashi as hokage. I'm glad he didn't become hokage; not that I don't like kakashi it's just that tsunade is better for the job, and, well, she was the hokage, so why pick the sixth when the fifth is still living?