Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 03-23-2010, 06:54 AM   #81
KittyWolf
Genin

Location: I'm a figment of your imagination. I do not exist :D
KittyWolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
I would really hope that a creator was not directing my mind like a puppet. If it was, wouldn't that make me perfect by your standards?

Am I correct to guess that you believe in God because you have faith in the bible?
He is not directing it he is guiding it because whether you believe or not he has an important plan for you and someday maybe you'll understand but because you do not know God everything I'm telling you is going to sound like rubbish.
No. I believe in him because of what he's done in my life. Of course I have faith in the bible but it is because it is God's Word.

Kitty's Family
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56615

I Adopted: Itachi <3

(o)) Tobi is a good boy!
/@\Add 2 your sig if you like Tobi
KittyWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:34 AM   #82
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Funny how People believe in the Bible.

Anyone can write something like that.

If God would exist I would have gone to hell already for so many things I messed up.

Besides Criminals like Murderers are often still loose and never found while Innocent People are in Jail.

Some God.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vivi; 03-23-2010 at 07:39 AM.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:41 AM   #83
Vermillian
Veteran Chunin

Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post

If God would exist I would have gone to hell already for so many things I messed up.

Besides Criminals like Murderers are often still loose and never found while Innocent People are in Jail.

Some God.
Agreed. especially on the last 2 points
Vermillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:48 AM   #84
Eeltauy
Genin Elite

Eeltauy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Eeltauy

Quote:

yeah. but here in Iran, we can't say the same thing for Quran! cause people call it "kofr" and if a Muslim say something like that in public, he/she might be killed!!!
I'm not kidding! nobody has the guts to say something like that in public!
Eeltauy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:53 AM   #85
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyWolf View Post
He is not directing it he is guiding it because whether you believe or not he has an important plan for you and someday maybe you'll understand but because you do not know God everything I'm telling you is going to sound like rubbish.
No. I believe in him because of what he's done in my life. Of course I have faith in the bible but it is because it is God's Word.
Yet both of those reasons don't give any proof of God's existence.

Quote:

Some God.
Oh, but you have to die first to get to Hell. Don't worry V, if you do get there, at least you'll get to meet some of the greatest minds in history.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:55 AM   #86
Vermillian
Veteran Chunin

Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

Oh, but you have to die first to get to Hell. Don't worry V, if you do get there, at least you'll get to meet some of the greatest minds in history.
agreed on both points. though i think she was getting at she would have been struck down where she stood D8
Old 03-23-2010, 08:01 AM   #87
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

There is no Hell except Hell on Earth.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:03 AM   #88
Vermillian
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
There is no Hell except Hell on Earth.
/dance
Old 03-23-2010, 08:12 AM   #89
KittyWolf
Genin

Location: I'm a figment of your imagination. I do not exist :D
KittyWolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

I can't prove God's existence. That is something you'd have to find out for yourself.

Kitty's Family
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56615

I Adopted: Itachi <3

(o)) Tobi is a good boy!
/@\Add 2 your sig if you like Tobi
KittyWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:18 AM   #90
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I can't prove God's existence. That is something you'd have to find out for yourself.
I've looked and looked. One thing is for sure, I will never believe in God with just faith. It's going to take some real proof.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:22 AM   #91
Vermillian
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
I've looked and looked. One thing is for sure, I will never believe in God with just faith. It's going to take some real proof.
A real reason to believe in god: the 3 most popular religions all belive him and are Constantly ripping at each others throats all of which are using him to justify doing so
Old 03-23-2010, 08:52 AM   #92
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i believe their is a god.. just not the christan god i have been forced to "believe in"
i mean, there were so many gods before chrisianity even started..
from the greeks, the norse, egyptian... there were gods for everything back then..
how am i supposed to believe there is ONLY ONE god when there are SO MANY religions and all that good stuff..i may not be well educated in religion.. but i know in my heart that somethings not right with the christian belief. thats just me though

if you ask me, "GOD" is just an excuse for war and to explain things that we dont understand. and that, ladies and gentlemen, is called Ignorance

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

Last edited by SuperChoji; 03-23-2010 at 08:55 AM.
SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:56 AM   #93
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
There is NO proof God Exists.
However there are more than enough Proof he doesnt.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:27 AM   #94
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

There is no proof that the big bang theory or any other creation theory exist. If you belive in the big bang theory or whatever than you have faith in that as well since there is no proof. I have faith that God does exist, but everyone is intitled to there own belief, but the more logical way is to believe in God and have faith cause if he does exist (which in my eyes he does) than you go to heaven if not..... . and if the scientests are right (in my eyes they aren't) than no harm no foul =P.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:32 AM   #95
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

You will go on and on but weather you believe in him , you cant really change the minds of people who have been raised not to.

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:34 AM   #96
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
You will go on and on but weather you believe in him , you cant really change the minds of people who have been raised not to.
Yes, that is true sadly our fate rests in our parents hands only a person that has raised themselves can really say what he or she has had no influence by another person and is toatally there choice.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:35 AM   #97
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well, I do think that God exists.

We started from something, so there had to have been something at first. The only one who could've created a new evolution of living creatures would've been God. Although I do not feel the same way with all of those nature myths, and greek Gods such as Zeus, Apollo, Demeter, and Hestia, I do think that there is a main god.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:37 AM   #98
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru9 View Post
Well, I do think that God exists.

We started from something, so there had to have been something at first. The only one who could've created a new evolution of living creatures would've been God. Although I do not feel the same way with all of those nature myths, and greek Gods such as Zeus, Apollo, Demeter, and Hestia, I do think that there is a main god.
This is true it is hard to belive that there wasn't anything but that hot ball of gas just happened to make everything so perfect so that we could live here.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:41 AM   #99
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Yes, that is true sadly our fate rests in our parents hands only a person that has raised themselves can really say what he or she has had no influence by another person and is toatally there choice.
also true, but even if we raised ourselves, we would be shaped by society.So either way, we cant be independant at a young age either.

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:47 AM   #100
trevmaster135
Academy Graduate

trevmaster135 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
i need proof of something to believe in it. and since they can't prove there's a god i don't believe in one. i have no religion actually =P
but there is proof the creation of th universe for instance and if you notice in the bible there are a lot of prophecys that are coming true to day like war and food supplys shrinking