Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 03-12-2010, 10:56 PM   #21
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Eps 31-34 english dubbed

thats cuz he won't be saying anything until the end of the next arc so they still have plenty of time to find someone
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:49 AM   #22
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What's not to like about Danzo, he's ruthless, cunning, diabolical, ecetera. You know all the good stuff.

Yes, Danzo doesn't have a voice actor yet, so he will likely get two voices because he does speak a couple of lines coming up.

But that's okay, no one man could handle Danzo anyway.

Until then, we will just have to groove on to the melodious voice of Sai Shaft.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:02 AM   #23
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Danzo should have the scratchy whisper "I'll murder you in your sleep" type old man voice. I don't care for the Japanese one too much because it just sounds like an old
man. They need someone who can rival Steve Cramer's 3rd Hokage voice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:14 AM   #24
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I said it before and I will say it again, it should be Ian McDiarmid. He did Emperor Palpatine both young and old. Something in between would be perfect. Only he can truly be Danzo.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:29 PM   #25
kokojojo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Danzo should have the scratchy whisper "I'll murder you in your sleep" type old man voice. I don't care for the Japanese one too much because it just sounds like an old
man. They need someone who can rival Steve Cramer's 3rd Hokage voice.
danzo isnt epic enough to have a voice as commanding as the third
Old 03-14-2010, 10:40 PM   #26
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

hey guys i just checked out naruto shippuden episodes 31-34 in japanese w/english subs and i say danzo actually has a decent amount of lines, its not just a few, its more than that
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:46 PM   #27
kokojojo
Banned

you mean in the scenes when he talks to tsunade and the elders?
Old 03-14-2010, 11:09 PM   #28
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

ya and before that when he`s giving Sai his name and talking to him i think thats Naruto Shippuden episode 32 but of course its in japanese
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:24 PM   #29
One-Tailed Shukaku
Banned

One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You scared me, I almost thought Disney XD was behind by 8 episodes now O.o
One-Tailed Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:13 AM   #30
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

well they'll have the uncut today or next monday so either way Disney will be behind

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:47 PM   #31
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokojojo View Post
danzo isnt epic enough to have a voice as commanding as the third
GASP!

How dare you claim that Danzo is not epic.

I'll have you know that Danzo is SUPER epic. You just never see it.
Why do you think he runs The Foundation? Because he's so efficient!
Danzo was the 3rd Hokage's rival. He's sneaky! He needs a good voice!
Or would you want to Danzo to just have a lame old man voice and you
have to listen to that all day "Hey sonny boy Sai Shaft grab me some milk!"
No? I didn't think so either. I'll forgive you for your travesty just this once.

Repent!

Dismissed!

...At least in my case.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:25 PM   #32
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Danzo does need an epic voice

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

Old 03-15-2010, 10:37 PM   #33
kokojojo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
GASP!

How dare you claim that Danzo is not epic.

I'll have you know that Danzo is SUPER epic. You just never see it.
Why do you think he runs The Foundation? Because he's so efficient!
Danzo was the 3rd Hokage's rival. He's sneaky! He needs a good voice!
Or would you want to Danzo to just have a lame old man voice and you
have to listen to that all day "Hey sonny boy Sai Shaft grab me some milk!"
No? I didn't think so either. I'll forgive you for your travesty just this once.

Repent!

Dismissed!
i didnt say he wasnt epic. i just said he isnt epic ENOUGH to have a voice like the third. and the japs did a good job with his voice anyways
Old 03-16-2010, 02:43 PM   #34
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

i wonder who will be voicing danzo

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

Old 03-16-2010, 04:57 PM   #35
kokojojo
Banned

you got any suggestions?
Old 03-16-2010, 05:16 PM   #36
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i didnt say he wasnt epic. i just said he isnt epic ENOUGH to have a voice like the third. and the japs did a good job with his voice anyways
But Danzo and the 3rd Hokage were rivals. RIVALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Their voices should be like Ying and Yang like Cheech and Chong!

The Japanese voice was ok but to be fair I'm an english dubber.
The Japanese voice needed more malice. When I hear Danzo
I want to hear a guy who kicks butt and writes poetry and
he's all out of poems to write. He should be like the cranky
retired 6 star general type voice. Like the battle hardened type guy.

He shouldn't sound like Tazuna!

...At least in my case.
Old 03-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #37
kokojojo
Banned

i dont think that would suit him, danzo is more of a sly, sneaky guy who does his thing in the shadows so he needs to be a quiet guy. i actually dont even remember what he sounds like so im gonna watch a couple old episodes to refresh my memory, but i dont recall him sounding like tazuna
Old 03-16-2010, 06:10 PM   #38
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i dont think that would suit him, danzo is more of a sly, sneaky guy who does his thing in the shadows so he needs to be a quiet guy. i actually dont even remember what he sounds like so im gonna watch a couple old episodes to refresh my memory, but i dont recall him sounding like tazuna
He doesn't sound like Tazuna. I'm just saying that he shouldn't sound like a regular. Yeah he does need to be quiet and sneaky but not soft spoken.
Let's not make him look like a pansy. It should be like the Clint Eastwood
type guide. Emperor Palaptine wouldn't be bad either. Not quite Saw guy
creepy though because that guy's voice is just crazy.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:45 PM   #39
kokojojo
Banned

i guess the palpatine thing could work
Old 03-16-2010, 07:22 PM   #40
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

sweet can't wait now

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
english dubbed, eps 31-34, gai, hospital, kakashi, leaf, maskless, naruto, naruto shippuden, yamato