Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-15-2010, 11:11 AM   #41
prasanth
Chunin

prasanth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The 6 Paths Of Pain vs Gaara, Utakata and Killer bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
i have a few questions.

How does asura kill 6-tails if it is supersonic and destroys small mountains and all he has a big laser and some missiles?

If you say "spam" use it right please,cuz deva can't "spam gaara" without specifiying a move he spams and it just makes you look stupid.

If KB could use his menacing ball all those specified paths would be dead,then Asura would laser and missiles spam while KB is charging and firing.Of course this only happens if KB is in any of his tailed forms.
first pain gives his sppech about world peace to utakata then when pain said he was going to capture him, utakata tried running awa, then u see some missiles blow up everywhere.

then u see hotaru just humming randomly, then u see utakata just lying in a crater covered in rocks with pain standing over him
Old 03-15-2010, 11:16 AM   #42
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
i have a few questions.

How does asura kill 6-tails if it is supersonic and destroys small mountains and all he has a big laser and some missiles?

If you say "spam" use it right please,cuz deva can't "spam gaara" without specifiying a move he spams and it just makes you look stupid.

If KB could use his menacing ball all those specified paths would be dead,then Asura would laser and missiles spam while KB is charging and firing.Of course this only happens if KB is in any of his tailed forms.
Asura ripped off Jiraiya's arm.......it's not just laser and missiles. Jiraiya> Utakata feats wise considering it took Pain a lot to take him down whereas it took literally a few minutes for Utakata to be owned by Pain.

Like I stated before Preta Path could absorb all the chakra in Gaara's sand thus rendering him useless eventually. Deva Path on his own with CST or CT would destroy Gaara.

The menacing ball is debateable because for all we know Preta may be able to absorb it or at least some of it. Even if Menacing ball occured what would stop the Naraka path from reviving the bodies that were hit?

This is not a very good fight to debate since Utakata is pretty much worthless feats wise and KB and Gaara don't have much against CST, CT or the combined efforts of all the paths.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 03-15-2010, 11:20 AM   #43
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Asura ripped off Jiraiya's arm.......it's not just laser and missiles. Jiraiya> Utakata feats wise considering it took Pain a lot to take him down whereas it took literally a few minutes for Utakata to be owned by Pain.

Like I stated before Preta Path could absorb all the chakra in Gaara's sand thus rendering him useless eventually. Deva Path on his own with CST or CT would destroy Gaara.

The menacing ball is debateable because for all we know Preta may be able to absorb it or at least some of it. Even if Menacing ball occured what would stop the Naraka path from reviving the bodies that were hit?

This is not a very good fight to debate since Utakata is pretty much worthless feats wise and KB and Gaara don't have much against CST, CT or the combined efforts of all the paths.
Well basicly,the right side is screwed cuz deva is just to powerful and durable.even withot ST he still solos

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 03-15-2010, 11:22 AM   #44
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Well basicly,the right side is screwed cuz deva is just to powerful and durable.even withot ST he still solos
While this may be true, I still like to lay out a scenario as my debate because to me just saying "CSt/CT Deva = stomp" is boring and vague.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 03-15-2010, 11:45 AM   #45
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
While this may be true, I still like to lay out a scenario as my debate because to me just saying "CSt/CT Deva = stomp" is boring and vague.
which was my point of asking those questions.As true as it was that asura ripped Jiriaya's arm off,is a six tails a bit more durable?

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 03-16-2010, 11:44 AM   #46
prasanth
Chunin

Quote:
which was my point of asking those questions.As true as it was that asura ripped Jiriaya's arm off,is a six tails a bit more durable?
so what we have established on this article is that pain is better than almost anyone and there is no real match up against him?
Old 03-16-2010, 12:14 PM   #47
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanth View Post
so what we have established on this article is that pain is better than almost anyone and there is no real match up against him?
Of course there are matches Pain can lose. He isn't invincible in the manga but he nearly is given his abilities.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:27 PM   #48
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
Of course there are matches Pain can lose. He isn't invincible in the manga but he nearly is given his abilities.
He is almost invincible in the Naruto world in a 1v 1 fight so yeah

Old 04-09-2010, 08:46 AM   #49
prasanth
Chunin

glad hes back now

Tags
gaara, killer bee, pain, utakata