Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 08:54 PM   #33421
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

That's because you're too gorgeous that I can't but help look at your pics.xD
Old 03-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #33422
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
That's because you're too gorgeous that I can't but help look at your pics.xD
O_o Derp.

Thanks again. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:59 PM   #33423
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

No problem again.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:04 PM   #33424
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
I is finally gonna post me

Spoiler:
/Bump-No-Jutsu :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-14-2010, 09:15 PM   #33425
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

*Looks at the purdy people*

Old 03-14-2010, 09:17 PM   #33426
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
/Bump-No-Jutsu :3
Awesome shirt. xD

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Old 03-14-2010, 09:17 PM   #33427
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney-Lyra View Post
Awesome shirt. xD

Yep

Old 03-14-2010, 11:34 PM   #33428
kentaru
Banned

kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukinari View Post
lol i dont know what this was, random pic i took few minutes ago, i like the shirt XD. Spider man looks like he's got rabies XD XD
Spoiler:
you look alot like mangagirl

......sweeeeeeeeet
Old 03-15-2010, 10:50 AM   #33429
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Gaara's Girl <3
Twinnie! <3

Quote:
So who else thinks I is cute? :3
I do, cute "Idiot"! ;D
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:00 AM   #33430
gominam<3
Apprentice Genin

gominam<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp93/lag1213/Image061.jpg

forever vain<3
Without a word love leaves me Without
a word love abandons me Wondering
what to say next, my lips were surprised
Because it came without a word.Why
does it hurt so much?Why does it hurt
continuously?Except forthe fact that
I can't see you anymore And
that you're no
t here anymore

Old 03-15-2010, 11:03 AM   #33431
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gominam<3 View Post

forever vain<3
Nice pics, gominam!
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 03-15-2010, 11:06 AM   #33432
gominam<3
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
Nice pics, gominam!
tnks. it's my third time to post my pictures here
that you're no
t here anymore

Old 03-15-2010, 11:09 AM   #33433
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
tnks. it's my third time to post my pictures here
You're welcome!

Really? I didn't see the others yet.
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 03-15-2010, 11:20 AM   #33434
gominam<3
Apprentice Genin

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2655507#post2655507

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=32583

^^ my other pics that i posted here.
that you're no
t here anymore

Last edited by gominam<3; 03-15-2010 at 11:23 AM.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:26 AM   #33435
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2655507#post2655507

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=32583

^^ my other pics that i posted here.
Thank you, dear! ^_^

I like your hair! ;D
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 03-15-2010, 11:30 AM   #33436
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

<3 is pretty.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:31 AM   #33437
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

great pics!!!!

Old 03-15-2010, 11:33 AM   #33438
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

forever vain<3
Great pics! <3

/Wonders whether or not to post some as well >.>

Old 03-15-2010, 11:35 AM   #33439
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
/Wonders whether or not to post some as well >.>
Derrrp, I was thinking of doing that too.

But I have to take some first. xD

Old 03-15-2010, 11:36 AM   #33440
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

I'll decide for you, Eliza. Post some!xD Edit: Do it, Kelsey! Yay!xD
Closed Thread