Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-12-2010, 05:24 PM   #21
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Tsunade vs Orochimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx View Post
Sorry what?:/
Im not saying Hyped Hashirama with Bijuu control and the ability to beat Madara Uchiha, Im talking about Zombie Madara who could summon Trees, and use the Bringer of Darkness Jutsu. Tobirama used Water Dragon Jutsu didnt he?They both had decent Taijutsu skills. From what I see, that coupled with a Kusanagi Sword attack and exellent speed, doesnt >Katsuyu with Tsunade sitting atop her.
I think you meant Zombie Hashirama, but I know what you meant, so it's fine.

Hashirama made an entire forest with his Jutsu. Forest>Katsuya in size. Considering Hashirama can use his forest to pin Katsuya down long enough for Tobirama to get off a Water Dragon directly at her, I do believe that 1st, 2nd, and Orochimaru>Katsuya+Tsunade.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:25 PM   #22
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If you think the Impure World Ressurection zombies are inferior to the originals, you're welcome to prove it. Thus far there is nothing to remotely suggest that this is the case, so there's no reason to assume that it is just because you're desperate to prove your wankery is correct.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:26 PM   #23
lightshadow
Genin

lightshadow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
For future reference, if you're going to post in the Battlegrounds, where posts count, I'd put in more than just "What he said". I'm not angry since you're not a regular here, but the others might down rep you for spam. Just watch out for it in the future.

@Kunoichi: Why would he only summon the 1st and 2nd Hokages and not all 4? That makes no sense.
Some people have no sense of humor. I didn't say anything more because you presented a lot there. But since you said that then I may as well go ahead with my argument.

I agree that Orochimaru would win. He has the skill. Tsunade has brute strength, but she couldn't stand before Orochimaru. He has to many powerful abilities. Besides, Tsunade isn't supposed to be a front line fighter in the first place. She is a medic. As I've already said, she has brute strength but that isn't enough where Orochimaru is concerned.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:33 PM   #24
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I think you meant Zombie Hashirama, but I know what you meant, so it's fine.

Hashirama made an entire forest with his Jutsu. Forest>Katsuya in size. Considering Hashirama can use his forest to pin Katsuya down long enough for Tobirama to get off a Water Dragon directly at her, I do believe that 1st, 2nd, and Orochimaru>Katsuya+Tsunade.
But see thats the thing, the Forest Jutsu wasnt that fast, and if Hashirama tries to bind Katsuyu she can A)Divide or B)Tsunade breaks the Wood with a strike. Katsuyu is easily able to tank a Water Dragon Jutsu since she tanked a Chou Shinra Tensei. If The Water Dragon manages to extend about 100m in the air and reach Tsunade and catch her off guard, Katsuyu can always wrap a smaller Divivsion of herself around Tsunade and take the attack for her.

Orochimaru, when hes THIS limited can't do much at all to Tsunade while she sits atop Katsuyu. I understand why you think The First,2nd,3rd and 4th Hokage rape Tsunade, and I couldnt agree more. But you must understand that I never said this, I only said that Tsunade might> Orochimaru with the feats hes shown in his match with Hiruzen (Meaning Hashirama,Tobirama and some good speed and a Kusanagi attack).
Old 03-12-2010, 05:36 PM   #25
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
If you think the Impure World Ressurection zombies are inferior to the originals, you're welcome to prove it. Thus far there is nothing to remotely suggest that this is the case, so there's no reason to assume that it is just because you're desperate to prove your wankery is correct.
You wanna give some feats to say how Zombie Hashirama,Zombie Tobirama and Orochimaru >Tsunade while she sits atop Katsuyu before you resort to "Tsunade wankery" again?

And just so ya know, "Orochimaru(Holding Back)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SUCKnade" is not a feat :L
Old 03-12-2010, 05:36 PM   #26
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
But see thats the thing, the Forest Jutsu wasnt that fast, and if Hashirama tries to bind Katsuyu she can A)Divide or B)Tsunade breaks the Wood with a strike. Katsuyu is easily able to tank a Water Dragon Jutsu since she tanked a Chou Shinra Tensei. If The Water Dragon manages to extend about 100m in the air and reach Tsunade and catch her off guard, Katsuyu can always wrap a smaller Divivsion of herself around Tsunade and take the attack for her.

Orochimaru, when hes THIS limited can't do much at all to Tsunade while she sits atop Katsuyu. I understand why you think The First,2nd,3rd and 4th Hokage rape Tsunade, and I couldnt agree more. But you must understand that I never said this, I only said that Tsunade might> Orochimaru with the feats hes shown in his match with Hiruzen (Meaning Hashirama,Tobirama and some good speed and a Kusanagi attack).
His forest Jutsu is massive. Even if Katsuya breaks down to avoid being trapped, she's no good to Tsunade in that form. With that in mind, a single Tsunade sized Katsuya cannot tank a full force Water Dragon combined with whatever else Orochimaru decides to throw in.

As for Tsunade>Hiruzen fight Orochimaru, I agree with you there. He has nothing to counter Katsuya with if he doesn't have the proper prep time.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:38 PM   #27
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Why should Katsuyu be targeted at all? Any one of them is faster than either of them. For Kage level ninjas that are all easily at least sonic, crossing the fifty meters to Tsunade would take less than a second.

0.14 seconds in fact. Orochimaru speedblitzes and chops her head off.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:39 PM   #28
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
Why should Katsuyu be targeted at all? Any one of them is faster than either of them. For Kage level ninjas that are all easily at least sonic, crossing the fifty meters to Tsunade would take less than a second.

0.14 seconds in fact.
That's about the amount of time it takes for Tsunade to summon Katsuya if my math is correct. Even if she's no sonic speed, it takes a lot less time to slap your hand onto the ground than it does to sprint 50 yards and knock someone unconscious.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:41 PM   #29
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
That's about the amount of time it takes for Tsunade to summon Katsuya if my math is correct. Even if she's no sonic speed, it takes a lot less time to slap your hand onto the ground than it does to sprint 50 yards and knock someone unconscious.
And once Katsuyu is summoned what then? How will this prevent Tsunade from being speedlitzed?
Old 03-12-2010, 05:43 PM   #30
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
His forest Jutsu is massive. Even if Katsuya breaks down to avoid being trapped, she's no good to Tsunade in that form. With that in mind, a single Tsunade sized Katsuya cannot tank a full force Water Dragon combined with whatever else Orochimaru decides to throw in.

As for Tsunade>Hiruzen fight Orochimaru, I agree with you there. He has nothing to counter Katsuya with if he doesn't have the proper prep time.
Hmm I suppose thats true. While she remains small, she more easily crushed. Its also unknown if Katsuyu can keep dividing into smaller and smaller versions or if she can only use it once, but since shes only displayed to use it once ,we must assume this.Although when she does Divide,I suppose the mini Katsuyus could spit Acid at Incoming Wood Attacks to burn them away :o

In any case, if Her Great Slug Division is unable to avoid the Wood attack, Tsunade can easily punch it off, if she gets binded by the wood it doesnt really matter, she has the physcal strnegth to break out. And I'm not even sure if Water Dragon Jutsu can extend to such a height(around 100m anyway) . Should it be fast enough to to get Tsunade off guard, Katsuyu can always send out smaller Divivsions that are big enough to defend Tsunade and Tank the Attack.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:44 PM   #31
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
And once Katsuyu is summoned what then? How will this prevent Tsunade from being speedlitzed?
It doesn't. The 1st summons his giant forest to either halt Katsuya's movements or cause her to break down into her smaller form while the 2nd Hokage makes his massive Water Dragon to take her out. Combine that with the fact that Orochimaru himself can telepathically control his Kusangi Sword to chase after Tsuande and she's screwed.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:44 PM   #32
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You wanna give some feats to say how Zombie Hashirama,Zombie Tobirama and Orochimaru >Tsunade while she sits atop Katsuyu

Wood Release Secret Technique: Birth of Dense Woodland.
Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique.
Water Release: Water Encampment Wall.
Living Corpse Reincarnation.
Magic freaking sword that Oro can control with his mind.

Quote:
can extend to such a height(around 100m anyway)
1:It's already been established that Katsuyu is not 100 meters tall.
2: If you had bothered to read the first post instead of falling back on your insane wankery, you'd realize that this thread assumes what has already been proven: That Katsuyu is 52 meters tall.

Last edited by Nyruss; 03-12-2010 at 05:47 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:46 PM   #33
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
Hmm I suppose thats true. While she remains small, she more easily crushed. Its also unknown if Katsuyu can keep dividing into smaller and smaller versions or if she can only use it once, but since shes only displayed to use it once ,we must assume this.Although when she does Divide,I suppose the mini Katsuyus could spit Acid at Incoming Wood Attacks to burn them away :o

In any case, if Her Great Slug Division is unable to avoid the Wood attack, Tsunade can easily punch it off, if she gets binded by the wood it doesnt really matter, she has the physcal strnegth to break out. And I'm not even sure if Water Dragon Jutsu can extend to such a height(around 100m anyway) . Should it be fast enough to to get Tsunade off guard, Katsuyu can always send out smaller Divivsions that are big enough to defend Tsunade and Tank the Attack.
Tsuande can break out of the wood, yes, but what about taking direct hits from it? She's got decent tanking abilities, but not amazing ones. She can't take repeated shots from Hashirama and Tobirama. Mini Katsuya doesn't really do much at all considering the acid is washed away by Tobirama and his water style. Mini Katsuya also can't tank a wood style attack spam, Water Dragon, and Kusanagi Sword attacks without letting Tsuande take ANY damage whatsoever. That's simply impossible.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #34
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:

Wood Release Secret Technique: Birth of Dense Woodland.
Punched through or Acid Slimed
Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique.
Tanked by Katsuyu
Water Release: Water Encampment Wall.
Protects Tobi for a few seconds, then he gets hit by Wide Scale Acid Slime
Living Corpse Reincarnation.
Summons up Zombie Hashirama and Zombie Tobirama,we've already established that.
Magic freaking sword that he can control with his mind.
Hit by Acid Slime

Any other Feats?
Old 03-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #35
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Sorry what?:/
Im not saying Hyped Hashirama with Bijuu control and the ability to beat Madara Uchiha, Im talking about Zombie Madara who could summon Trees, and use the Bringer of Darkness Jutsu. Tobirama used Water Dragon Jutsu didnt he?They both had decent Taijutsu skills. From what I see, that coupled with a Kusanagi Sword attack and exellent speed, doesnt >Katsuyu with Tsunade sitting atop her.
Yes but there is no way she can kill the hokages they are made of ash the only way to win is to take there souls out. So, she will eventually tire and die
Old 03-12-2010, 05:51 PM   #36
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Punched through or Acid Slimed

At the cost of diverting their attention(not that it's needed, but every little bit helps, non?)

Quote:
Tanked by Katsuyu

Not aimed at Katsuyu

Quote:
Protects Tobi for a few seconds, then he gets hit by Wide Scale Acid Slime

It's a distraction more than anything. Again, not that its needed. Oh an even if the acid hits him, he simply regens. Being that IWR zombies can only be destroyed via soul removal.

Quote:
Summons up Zombie Hashirama and Zombie Tobirama,we've already established that.
Quote:
Wrong jutsu. That is Impure World Ressurection. Living Corpse Reincarnation is Orochimaru's body stealing move. One that only an Uchiha can resist.

Quote:
Hit by Acid Slime

Oro makes it avoid the slime. =O Although I'd like to see proof that Katsuyu is that accurate.

Quote:
Any other Feats?
I think you should focus on the current ones before you try for any others. Not that it'll help, but I'm lazy and I don't want to waste any more energy on you than I already am.

Last edited by Nyruss; 03-12-2010 at 05:54 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:51 PM   #37
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Tsunade can't punch through an entire forest. That's simply ridiculous. Katsuya also can't span her acid in a wide enough area for her acid to melt the entire thing. As for Water Encampment Wall, it protects Tobirama completely from the Acid Slime. It a liquid crashing into a liquid. There's not much force behind the slime, whereas the Water Wall is a formidable defense against even solid attacks. You can't melt water, so Water Wall protects everyone from the slime with ease. Water Bullet over a long enough period of time owns even Katsuya.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:54 PM   #38
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
Tsuande can break out of the wood, yes, but what about taking direct hits from it? She's got decent tanking abilities, but not amazing ones. She can't take repeated shots from Hashirama and Tobirama. Mini Katsuya doesn't really do much at all considering the acid is washed away by Tobirama and his water style. Mini Katsuya also can't tank a wood style attack spam, Water Dragon, and Kusanagi Sword attacks without letting Tsuande take ANY damage whatsoever. That's simply impossible.
She wouldnt take a direct hit from it, the Woodland is big but its not very fast, Tsunade can punch through it before can get any Direct hits. Besides even if it does hit somewhere Vital, she can always Heal from it while Katsuyu protects her. Tobirama and Hashirama really arent hitting her much Imo. Katsuyu is too much of a tank and Tsunade can punch through most of Hashis attacks.

Tobi only showed one Water Jutsu which doesnt cover as much of a range as Acid Slime from what I can remember. Its not washing away a Blast entirely. Also -you must remember that Katsuyu can spit Acid in several different places at once due to being able to Divide. Katsuyu doesnt need to tank Wood Stlye, Tsunade has that covered,Katsuyu only has to tank Water Dragon Jutsu while she can have a division Acid Slime Oros Sword away.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:54 PM   #39
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Tsunade can't punch through an entire forest. That's simply ridiculous. Katsuya also can't span her acid in a wide enough area for her acid to melt the entire thing. As for Water Encampment Wall, it protects Tobirama completely from the Acid Slime. It a liquid crashing into a liquid. There's not much force behind the slime, whereas the Water Wall is a formidable defense against even solid attacks. You can't melt water, so Water Wall protects everyone from the slime with ease. Water Bullet over a long enough period of time owns even Katsuya.
Plus you can not injure the Kages with Taijutsu sooo Tsunade has no way of winning
Old 03-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #40
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

You'll also have to prove that Katsuyu can use Tongue Tooth Sticky Acid while using Great Slug Division. Because for the life of me, I cant remember her ever doing that. :P