Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-09-2009, 12:26 PM   #21
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Forum Party

*Throws Ballons in air*

Party!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:26 PM   #22
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Welcome to the party.

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #23
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

KaiokenX5 Karo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to KaiokenX5 Karo Send a message via Skype™ to KaiokenX5 Karo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
Two people on one account.
Karo: not really

1 person 1account 2 bros in cyber space

Shika'sgurl: Spectacular GF
They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
KaiokenX5 Karo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:28 PM   #24
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKR/Karo View Post
Karo: not really

1 person 1account 2 bros in cyber space
Hahahah

Old 06-09-2009, 12:28 PM   #25
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I hate Sasuke! I was beating him up. And now I'm bleeding. OW!
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #26
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm thristy *goes to the punch bowl and gets some fruit punch*

Old 06-09-2009, 12:30 PM   #27
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It hurts.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:31 PM   #28
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

Send a message via AIM to KaiokenX5 Karo Send a message via Skype™ to KaiokenX5 Karo

Karo: *still suking my own blood*

They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
Old 06-09-2009, 12:32 PM   #29
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah,there's a war going on in the spa club.

Old 06-09-2009, 12:33 PM   #30
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIBAFAN321 View Post
I hate Sasuke! I was beating him up. And now I'm bleeding. OW!

He's still there

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-09-2009, 12:33 PM   #31
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
Yeah,there's a war going on in the spa club.
Karo: yea just dont go there just dont

They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
Old 06-09-2009, 12:34 PM   #32
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

I know! IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2009, 12:35 PM   #33
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!! *turns music up louder*

Old 06-09-2009, 12:37 PM   #34
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know! IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Raps bandgaes around wound*

Was it worth it?

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-09-2009, 12:38 PM   #35
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

Worth what?
Old 06-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #36
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

Karo: *vein starts to drip blood* hmm *licks blood*

They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
Old 06-09-2009, 12:40 PM   #37
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

Karo, are you ok?
Old 06-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #38
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Worth what?
Beating him up?

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #39
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Karo, are you ok?
Karo: yea im ok *still suking my own blood* my blood just taste sooo goood

They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
Old 06-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #40
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

It is worth it!