Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 03-11-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Naruto Shippuden Eps 31-34 english dubbed

Just a place to talk about the next batch of naruto shippuden episodes english dubbed.

Few great things happening in the next naruto shippuden english dubbed episodes 31-34.

*read the spoilers at your own discreation, if you don`t like spoilers than don`t read it.

Spoiler:

1. Sai and Yamato are introduced.
2. We get to hear Sai and Yamato`s english voices.
3. We get to see Tobi and hear his english voice.
4. Gai piggybacking Kakashi back to the Leaf.
5. Kakashi waking up in the hospital almost maskless!!!

Are you excited about the upcoming episodes? Are you gonna watch it?

Post your thoughts here.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:30 PM   #2
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Eps 31-34 english dubbed

When do they come out on itunes?
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:33 PM   #3
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Sai and Yamato's Voices were already heard like in Mid November :P
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:33 PM   #4
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

i don`t know but i`m pretty sure it`ll be in the NEWS section of the naruto website (not in the forum to get you confused) when they find out but i do know that i`ll be on .com on April 5 or 6, i think
Old 03-11-2010, 03:36 PM   #5
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
Sai and Yamato's Voices were already heard like in Mid November :P
on Clash of Revolution 3 for the Wii i think, ya i know but i`ll be cool to see them interacting with the other Naruto characters
Old 03-11-2010, 03:38 PM   #6
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
on Clash of Revolution 3 for the Wii i think, ya i know but i`ll be cool to see them interacting with the other Naruto characters
I think Sai and Yamato were in Akatsuki: Rising, weren't they?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:38 PM   #7
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

They are playable characters in Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 for Wii along with Kakuzu and Hidan
Old 03-11-2010, 03:44 PM   #8
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

really?? then i need to play that game...............once i get a Wii
Old 03-11-2010, 03:44 PM   #9
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

when did they come out?

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:46 PM   #10
Ishtar
Banned

Kakuzu, Hidan, Yamato and Sai U mean?
Old 03-11-2010, 06:03 PM   #11
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
when did they come out?
what do you mean? the game?
Old 03-11-2010, 06:05 PM   #12
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

When do these episodes come out on itunes?
Old 03-11-2010, 06:09 PM   #13
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

i don`t know and i`m forever sorry for starting this thread, i only thing i know is that it`ll be on some sites on april 5 or 6

blame me for starting this thread because i don`t know
Old 03-11-2010, 06:10 PM   #14
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
i don`t know and i`m forever sorry for starting this thread, i only thing i know is that it`ll be on some sites on april 5 or 6

blame me for starting this thread because i don`t know
No...its ok.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:19 PM   #15
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyou Sasuke View Post
No...its ok.
thankx
Old 03-12-2010, 09:31 AM   #16
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sure I can't wait to hear the mellifliuous voice of Sai Shaft.
But really its all about the MAN, Danzo.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:53 AM   #17
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol danzo only has one or two lines until
Spoiler:
he fights sasuke
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:26 PM   #18
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokojojo View Post
lol danzo only has one or two lines until
Spoiler:
he fights sasuke
That's enough for me. You can't fill up on Danzo too fast. He's like a fine wine.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:21 PM   #19
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol why do you like him so much?
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:51 PM   #20
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

and who the heck is gonna be the english voice actor for him? i`ve tryed looking but come up empty.

Tags
english dubbed, eps 31-34, gai, hospital, kakashi, leaf, maskless, naruto, naruto shippuden, yamato