Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 03-11-2010, 04:17 AM   #1
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Naruto Shippuden: Episode 151 Discussion

This is where you can discuss the episode

FILLER ENDED!!!! YAY!!!!

Pain goes to capture Utakata in the end, Asura sends missiles and Utakata gets hit. Afterwords before he gets unconscious he sends out bubbles to Hotaru. Filler Ending like the rest but still, it ended the arc!!! I am glad that we get back to canon.

The rest of the episode was like:

Spoiler:

Hotaru: No, I killed them

Shiranami: To bad

Utakta and Naruto: We are not dead

Shiranami: Oh Noes, the jutsu is going to activate again and this time with a stronger blast, got to run like a filler

Naruto: I must capture him and bring him back which I never do, Utakata stay here with her and connect to her with your mind

Utakata: I do not like this power but must use, RAWR 6 Tails used to enter Hotaru's mind

Utakata in Hotaru's mind: I am your master, now live!!!

Hotaru: No it will explode!!!! Go away!!!

Yamato: Oh hell what is that?!!!

Utakata transforms into full 6 Tails from afar to stop the jutsu and then transformed back at a close up

Utakata: The jutsu is destroyed now, without destroying you, lol

Naruto: What happened?

Utakata: The jutsu is destroyed

Yamato: Mission complete, goodbye filler, we need to hear about Jiraiya dying.

Utakata: I will be your master Hotaru, but first I need to check on Fillers that never responded

Utakata: WTFOMGS!!! There masks are here, they are dead!!!

Pain: I must have your Biju, give mes NOW!!!

Utakata: NEVER!!!

Hotaru Hums

Asura shoots missiles and he gets hit, blown down and sends off a message to Hotaru saying that he won't be able to train her. Episode end with her laying in the grass with a million bubbles floating down on her.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:29 AM   #2
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden: Episode 151 Discussion

He doesn't fall unconcious in the episode, though he does essentailly get defeated.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:46 AM   #3
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

He was slipping into a unconscious state, by looking at him you could tell, and how he sounded.

~
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:05 AM   #4
Titankahn
Apprentice Genin

Titankahn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
This is where you can discuss the episode

FILLER ENDED!!!! YAY!!!!

Pain goes to capture Utakata in the end, Asura sends missiles and Utakata gets hit. Afterwords before he gets unconscious he sends out bubbles to Hotaru. Filler Ending like the rest but still, it ended the arc!!! I am glad that we get back to canon.

The rest of the episode was like:

Spoiler:

Hotaru: No, I killed them

Shiranami: To bad

Utakta and Naruto: We are not dead

Shiranami: Oh Noes, the jutsu is going to activate again and this time with a stronger blast, got to run like a filler

Naruto: I must capture him and bring him back which I never do, Utakata stay here with her and connect to her with your mind

Utakata: I do not like this power but must use, RAWR 6 Tails used to enter Hotaru's mind

Utakata in Hotaru's mind: I am your master, now live!!!

Hotaru: No it will explode!!!! Go away!!!

Yamato: Oh hell what is that?!!!

Utakata transforms into full 6 Tails from afar to stop the jutsu and then transformed back at a close up

Utakata: The jutsu is destroyed now, without destroying you, lol

Naruto: What happened?

Utakata: The jutsu is destroyed

Yamato: Mission complete, goodbye filler, we need to hear about Jiraiya dying.

Utakata: I will be your master Hotaru, but first I need to check on Fillers that never responded

Utakata: WTFOMGS!!! There masks are here, they are dead!!!

Pain: I must have your Biju, give mes NOW!!!

Utakata: NEVER!!!

Hotaru Hums

Asura shoots missiles and he gets hit, blown down and sends off a message to Hotaru saying that he won't be able to train her. Episode end with her laying in the grass with a million bubbles floating down on her.
The filler hasn't ended yet offically. 2 more episodes comeing it seems from some site. Also this was a good episode I really liked it also a jinchuuriki can't fall unconcious from 5 rocket....
I WOULD say that BUT... from the next episode's preview it's no question that it really ended.

Last edited by Titankahn; 03-11-2010 at 05:07 AM.
Titankahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:15 AM   #5
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i'm glad it's over was probably the best episode because something actually happened. I thought it was abit lame how utakata was beaten by a few missles, wanted to see pain kick the crap out of him

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:21 AM   #6
ekalblol
Freshmen Academy Student

ekalblol is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I thought it was kind of sad the way it ended, with Hotaru left alone waiting for someone who isn't going to return. Even though it was a filler, I can't believe Ukataka was defeated by Pain, and that's it. There wasn't even a decent fight scene. Oh well, I'm glad it's heading back towards the original story-line, even if there's a couple specials coming up.
ekalblol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:31 AM   #7
jwesterville
Genin

jwesterville is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree that it was a sad ending with Hotaru waiting and not knowing that Utakata won't show up. But IMO, this was the best of the three Shippuuden fillers, probably because it was only 8 episodes and not drawn out over 20+ episodes that got progressively worse.

Last edited by jwesterville; 03-11-2010 at 08:28 AM.
jwesterville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:00 AM   #8
Sai9497
Chunin Exam Participant

Sai9497 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai9497 Send a message via Skype™ to Sai9497

This was probably the best filler episode they've made yet. It also had a pretty sad ending, as some of you are saying. I wonder how long Hotaru is going to wait for him... And it was awesome when Pain came in.

僕わたよる
Sai9497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:01 AM   #9
ekalblol
Freshmen Academy Student

ekalblol is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwesterville View Post
I agree that it was a sad ending with Hotaru waiting and not knowing that Utakata won't show up. But IMO, this was the best of the three Shippuuden fillers, probably because it was only 8 episodes and not drawn out over 20+ episodes that got progressively worse. And although I wanted to see Pain do some serious fighting, I'm glad they're going to save all of the fight scenes for the Pain Invasion arc. Can't wait!
Yeah, you're right. It was definitely the best filler.

ekalblol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:28 AM   #10
trofet
Genin

trofet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Pein was pretty cool in this episode.. almost seems pointless to have all this filler of the 6 tails just to kill him off in 2 seconds. No action no nothin???
trofet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:11 AM   #11
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

The filler is over. Next episodes are canon.
6 Tails got owned.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:18 AM   #12
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Dissapointed there was no real fight, but glad to be back to canon story.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:18 AM   #13
Jinchiruuki

I find it super disappointing how Utakata got owned so fast and so easily.
Glad the filler is over though.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 03-11-2010, 10:22 AM   #14
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I wonder how they'll do the next episode since they skipped a lot of stuff before it.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:52 AM   #15
totalNightmare
Academy Graduate

totalNightmare is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I wonder how they'll do the next episode since they skipped a lot of stuff before it.
Like what?

The episode was meh, saved by Pain epicness and Hotaru's final scene. The rest was... boring.

Damn Utakata, you could have shown us something more, you're a damn Jinchuuriki. Hell, it is filler.
totalNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:29 PM   #16
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalNightmare View Post
Like what?

The episode was meh, saved by Pain epicness and Hotaru's final scene. The rest was... boring.

Damn Utakata, you could have shown us something more, you're a damn Jinchuuriki. Hell, it is filler.

They skipped stuff that happens in the manga before the next episode.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:00 PM   #17
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i don't think he was defeated by the missiles. after pain shoots them it shows utakata running away from them and he says a few words, then you see the explosions from up above. then the scene goes to hotaru humming and just dancing around like a kid, then it shows utakata on the ground beaten up. so i think there was more to the fight but it wasnt shown, like how we couldn't see the fight between hidan and the 2 tails jinchuuriki
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:36 PM   #18
KittyWolf
Genin

Location: I'm a figment of your imagination. I do not exist :D
KittyWolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Everyone dislikes this arc and yet I enjoyed it LOL. This is probably one of my favorite filler arcs. It wasn't boring for me really(I was like falling asleep during the three tails arc and the Fire Temple Arc). I just loved Utakata. The end depressed me... well not totally but it was still sad (Though I can tell the next episode is going to be much more depressing).

Kitty's Family
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56615

I Adopted: Itachi <3

(o)) Tobi is a good boy!
/@\Add 2 your sig if you like Tobi
KittyWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:56 PM   #19
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This was definatly a good filler...but i am really dissapointed in 2 things

1. How utakata stopped the Ultimate jutsu..i mean seriosuly no flashy blasts/people screaming/crying etc no nothing? ...the whole thing was over in like 2 seconds..
2. HOW DOES UTAKATA get caught so easily?! i mean c'mon he is the 6-tail JINCHURIKKI!
no fight...pein(it was awsome to get to see him btw) just fires a couple of missles and BOOM utakata is down...
The whole filler seemed a little rushed to me..

though the end was really sad there....hotaru dint even get to train with him...and now she is going to be waiting for someone who is never going to come back..

But in a some sense..i am kinda happy that the filler got over quickyl..i mean its just a filler..it doesnt have to be good..cause not like its going to matter anyway

NOW FINALLY we can get back to the story...and for those of whome who already know
Spoiler:
BRING ON NARUTO VS PEIN!
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:08 PM   #20
totalNightmare
Academy Graduate

totalNightmare is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
They skipped stuff that happens in the manga before the next episode.
?

They went through the scenes with the Eight-Tails vs. Sasuke first, they will now focus on all the "Naruto returns to Konoha" scenes. No skipping at all.
totalNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
151, discussion, episode, naruto, shippuden