Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: How awesome is trouble
Ultra mega super duper o.O 17 62.96%
cooler than the other side of the pillow 6 22.22%
pfft,awesome? more like epic 12 44.44%
Not, I dont know why I am here becuase I don't know her 1 3.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-10-2010, 05:47 PM   #1
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default The Trouble88 fanclub

She has always been a good freind and epic person and is the best darned Aura genin ever ^^

Milk! xD

members:
inofanboy
Taker369
Muffintop
i_love_kakashi
Kakashi's girl
Reikai hezuma
Gaara's Girl
sageofthesixpaths
George hyuga
Person with japenese characters for his name
Mangagirl
trouble88 ^^
Shantanu
Shoukry
master of the six paths
cardcaptorsakura(i dunno yet xD)
japeneseanimeforlife
Sasori
Kakuzu111
zenon883
Shikamaru9
EmoSakura
queendarkness
Susano1620

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants

Last edited by Bacon; 04-30-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:49 PM   #2
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Master of the Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Trouble88 fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
She has always been a good freind and epic person and is the best darned Aura genin ever ^^

Milk! xD
Hey!! I was gonna make this FC awwwwwwwww now its to late.

I'm a epic fail.
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A
thank you so much, Master!!!

Oh Gaara's Girl, your the sunshine in my day.
Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:
Your my true daddy sus could never change what happened between us

Master of the Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:55 PM   #3
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Of the Six Paths View Post
Hey!! I was gonna make this FC awwwwwwwww now its to late.

I'm a epic fail.
lol, xD I know the feeling

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:58 PM   #4
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Join(:
Old 03-10-2010, 06:15 PM   #5
Bacon

Awards Showcase

woohoo xD

Quote:

Old 03-10-2010, 06:17 PM   #6
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*joins. ;D

trouble is soo cute and always nice! :3
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:20 PM   #7
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Reikai Hezamu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'll join...
Reikai Hezamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:22 PM   #8
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
*joins. ;D

trouble is soo cute and always nice! :3
thanks my love^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikai Hezamu View Post
I'll join...
awesome,welcome

Quote:

Old 03-10-2010, 06:23 PM   #9
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

*Joins* ;D
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:24 PM   #10
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Woohoo, welcome Diana

Quote:

Old 03-10-2010, 06:25 PM   #11
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

*went into shock*

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:27 PM   #12
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
*went into shock*
lol, This is Trouble xD

^^

Quote:

Old 03-10-2010, 06:28 PM   #13
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
lol, This is Trouble xD

^^
man I get a FC but why????????

Old 03-10-2010, 06:29 PM   #14
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

J-J-J-Joinage.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:31 PM   #15
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

why do people thinks I cool for?????

Old 03-10-2010, 06:32 PM   #16
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
man I get a FC but why????????
Because youre one of my best buddies and im surprised you dont have 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
J-J-J-Joinage.
muhaha, welcome master sage

Quote:

Old 03-10-2010, 06:37 PM   #17
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah a ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ahh aha hah ha h aha aha ha i'll join XD

george hyuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:38 PM   #18
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

man I still in shock and george don't you dare tell the other you got me

Old 03-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #19
Bacon

Awards Showcase

muhahaha, welcome george ^^

Quote:

Old 03-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #20
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

how do i got u, i don't get it

george hyuga is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
aura village, trouble