Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 03-08-2010, 03:22 PM   #1
AphroditeUchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

AphroditeUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default should i rename them?

i have two big fat kitties: orange-johgi and black-jango (yeah, some nerdy starwars thing). johgi is essentially crazy and talks a lot, while jango is waaaay chill and quiet. for some reason, they remind me exactly of naruto n sasuke! it entertains me to watch them fight, then lay with each other.........hmmmmmm......btw they are bros.

My DeviantArt:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
AphroditeUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:24 PM   #2
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: should i rename them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AphroditeUchiha View Post
i have two big fat kitties: orange-johgi and black-jango (yeah, some nerdy starwars thing). johgi is essentially crazy and talks a lot, while jango is waaaay chill and quiet. for some reason, they remind me exactly of naruto n sasuke! it entertains me to watch them fight, then lay with each other.........hmmmmmm......btw they are bros.
OHH!! No I suggest you do not! ^ ^ It is easier to remember there names. Like my dog Neji is a puppy and he is strict while Kiba my older dog is wild XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #3
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Thing One and Thing Two.Can't go wrong with the classics.
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:28 PM   #4
AphroditeUchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
OHH!! No I suggest you do not! ^ ^ It is easier to remember there names. Like my dog Neji is a puppy and he is strict while Kiba my older dog is wild XD
aw thats cool! i want to have a snake named orochimaru!

My DeviantArt:
Spoiler:

Old 03-08-2010, 03:30 PM   #5
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
aw thats cool! i want to have a snake named orochimaru!
OH! I did that! he got loose though and tried to destory the Hidden Mouse Village ( That seriously happened XD not good to have a snake and 3 mice )

^ My future wife.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:31 PM   #6
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
OH! I did that! he got loose though and tried to destory the Hidden Mouse Village ( That seriously happened XD not good to have a snake and 3 mice )
Mice created the Earth, therefore they are gods.
(Book reference anyone?)
Old 03-08-2010, 03:32 PM   #7
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
(Book reference anyone?)
OOIG?? So there is no GOD?

^ My future wife.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:34 PM   #8
AphroditeUchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
(Book reference anyone?)
hitchiker's guide? im wrong.......

My DeviantArt:
Spoiler:

Old 03-08-2010, 03:36 PM   #9
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
OOIG?? So there is no GOD?
Faith.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."
Although it still comes from that book.

Quote:
hitchiker's guide? im wrong.......
Correct.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:37 PM   #10
Seargent Cornbread
Special Jonin Candidate

Seargent Cornbread is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Beastly and Bumplepus. Give one more food than the other.
Seargent Cornbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:39 PM   #11
AphroditeUchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Faith.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

Correct.
yessssss. high-five??

My DeviantArt:
Spoiler:

Old 03-08-2010, 03:42 PM   #12
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonangel View Post
faith.
"i refuse to prove that i exist," says god, "for proof denies faith, and without faith i am nothing."
although it still comes from that book.

correct.
dang soooo close!

^ My future wife.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:43 PM   #13
Seargent Cornbread
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Faith.
So he refused to prove he isn't alive because without faith he really isn't alive?
Old 03-08-2010, 03:44 PM   #14
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seargent Cornbread View Post
So he refused to prove he isn't alive because without faith he really isn't alive?
I'm an atheist, so I don't really know.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:46 PM   #15
Seargent Cornbread
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'm an atheist, so I don't really know.
I gave up trying to understand a while ago. Too many headaches. D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post
I'd just call 'em OJ and BJ.
So one's going to jail and the other is a player?
Old 03-08-2010, 03:46 PM   #16
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I'd just call 'em OJ and BJ.

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kitties, naruto, sasuke