Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Was this thread helpful?
YES 35 81.40%
NO 8 18.60%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-06-2010, 09:18 PM   #101
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Official Naruto CoNR3: How to Unlock Guide

thanks for the tips they worked really well now how do i earn money on the game and fast ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:30 PM   #102
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

Master Perfect is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
thanks for the tips they worked really well now how do i earn money on the game and fast ?
go to Survival mode pick your Attack power 4 and use 1 character and keep on fighting.

Master Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:39 PM   #103
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i'll try it thanks.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-06-2010, 09:41 PM   #104
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

Master Perfect is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
i'll try it thanks.
No problem but put it on easy mode and keep beating all the enemy's and it will go faster

Master Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:27 PM   #105
ExplosiveForce
Freshmen Academy Student

ExplosiveForce is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

To unlock kakuzu and hidan, u have to get 30% al akatsuki members.... hiruko or sasori or both or something? because they same person
ExplosiveForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:13 PM   #106
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Master of the Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplosiveForce View Post
To unlock kakuzu and hidan, u have to get 30% al akatsuki members.... hiruko or sasori or both or something? because they same person
You need to complete 20% for all Akatsuki member's and Hiruko and Sasori.
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A
thank you so much, Master!!!

Oh Gaara's Girl, your the sunshine in my day.
Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:
Your my true daddy sus could never change what happened between us

Master of the Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:37 AM   #107
Saturi
Apprentice Genin

Saturi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sorry.. Wrong again, this time about Hidan and Kakuzu, you just have to buy everything else except for: Mission Mode, Bando, ANBU Kakashi. I didn't even have mission mode when I got Hidan and Kakuzu.

Last edited by Saturi; 03-08-2010 at 07:43 AM.
Saturi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:26 PM   #108
Hatake Girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Hatake Girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

now this probably is a really retarded question but someone please help me out.
how do you get mission mode? does it just show up in the shop after i buy certain things? do i need to beat something? sorry i just got the game four days ago and im still trying to figure things out...

Im a Pwincesssss!

Bf: no one at the moment...
Spoiler:

Quote:
to laugh when things are funny. Even if someone gets killed. That's the way of the twilight. All our shinobi will live on with that in mind even if the village falls. Long live the twilight

*FOREVER A VILLAGE*
Hatake Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:28 PM   #109
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Master of the Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatake Girl View Post
now this probably is a really retarded question but someone please help me out.
how do you get mission mode? does it just show up in the shop after i buy certain things? do i need to beat something? sorry i just got the game four days ago and im still trying to figure things out...
Quote:
Successfully complete Story mode under difficulty 2 or higher to unlock this mode for purchase for 20,000 Ryo at the shop.
That means you must complete story mode at difficulty 2 or higher and then you may buy it.
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:

Old 03-10-2010, 04:28 PM   #110
Hatake Girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Hatake Girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Of the Six Paths View Post
That means you must complete story mode at difficulty 2 or higher and then you may buy it.
ok thanks!!!

Im a Pwincesssss!

Bf: no one at the moment...
Spoiler:

Quote:
to laugh when things are funny. Even if someone gets killed. That's the way of the twilight. All our shinobi will live on with that in mind even if the village falls. Long live the twilight

*FOREVER A VILLAGE*
Hatake Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:30 PM   #111
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatake Girl View Post
ok thanks!!!
No Problem.
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:

Old 03-14-2010, 02:38 PM   #112
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

the misson modes are so hard how many do i have to beat with the akatski members ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-14-2010, 03:05 PM   #113
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Quote:
the misson modes are so hard how many do i have to beat with the akatski members ?
You need to complete 20% for all Akatsuki member's.
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:

Old 03-18-2010, 01:45 PM   #114
Naruto[NU]
Smilie McNinja Face

Naruto[NU] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Naruto[NU]

Hey guys this should help. I came up with this when unlocking Anbu Kakashi.

So yea Ive had this game for a while now, and ive never bothered to get anbu kakashi, since it seemed so boring and tedious. But since ive had no wifi the past couple days I decided it was about time. During this I took note of the percentage of missions completed the characters had, before, and after i did a mission. After each mission I would see the rank, and subtract the percentage from before I did the mission to after to get how much % you get from specific ranks. I've been looking for something like this for a while, which is partly why I diddn't get Anbu Kakashi yet. So I couldnt find this, but maybe now this will help someone else.

Apprentice=2%
Chunin= 4%
Jonin= 8%
Head Ninja= 9%
Hokage= 10%

I'm aware i'm missing some, but this should still help.

-Ness
Naruto[NU] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:56 PM   #115
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun God "Blaze" View Post
Bando part is wrong/inaccurate. I didn't have Bando even when I was at 810 matches. I got him at 825 matches.
Bando is unlocked when you have participated in around 800 battles. I actually got Bando around 900. My cousin got him around 730... Its kind of random i guess.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:32 PM   #116
Saturi
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturi View Post
Okay, now I know for a fact that it doesn't matter how many matches you've played, My battles when I unlocked Bando: A whopping zero.

EDIT: Sorry if that sounds rude.. I didn't type it like that to seem rude, but.. Simply to state my point better.
Okay... Now that I look at my new Ninja Info Card (I sadly had to reformat my Wii, and NSCoNR 3 can't be copied to SD card) I actually had maybe 300 battles?.. Not sure. But you don't need an amount of battles.. Just what it takes to unlock everything and have 70,000 ryo. All you need is: everything else (other than ANBU Kakashi) unlocked and bought, and 70,000 ryo at hand.

Last edited by Saturi; 04-03-2010 at 01:35 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:34 PM   #117
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Okay... Now that I look at my new Ninja Info Card (I sadly had to reformat my Wii, and NSCoNR 3 can't be copied to SD card) I actually had maybe 300 battles?.. Not sure. But you don't need an amount of battles.. Just what it takes to unlock everything and have 70,000 ryo. All you need is: everything else (other than ANBU Kakashi) unlocked and bought, and 70,000 ryo at hand.

Oh yeah thats right! I completely forgot that. I remember getting 70k ryo, but i was like "OMG BANDO'S NOT UNLOCKED. I HAVE 70K RYO!" But that was cuz i didn't get all of the stages... Sadly i had to fight a lot more to get that money back. -_-'.
Spoiler:
Survival + Choji + A Spam+Running A+ Special Jutsu = MONEEEYYYY

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:37 PM   #118
Saturi
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Oh yeah thats right! I completely forgot that. I remember getting 70k ryo, but i was like "OMG BANDO'S NOT UNLOCKED. I HAVE 70K RYO!" But that was cuz i didn't get all of the stages... Sadly i had to fight a lot more to get that money back. -_-'.
Spoiler:
Survival + Choji + A Spam+Running A+ Special Jutsu = MONEEEYYYY
I'll keep that tip in handy! I just bought Chouji too. Until I unlock Orochimaru, Kabuto, Sasuke ect. I have three more characters... What a pain...
Old 04-08-2010, 04:57 PM   #119
Saturi
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Sorry.. Wrong again, this time about Hidan and Kakuzu, you just have to buy everything else except for: Mission Mode, Bando, ANBU Kakashi. I didn't even have mission mode when I got Hidan and Kakuzu.
EDIT: I forgot I hadn't bought a few other things. You don't need to get 30% Mission completion for every Akatsuki to get Hidan and Kakuzu.

Last edited by Saturi; 04-13-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:14 PM   #120
Midori Kuro
Academy Graduate

Midori Kuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
It's nice information...I unlocked my mobile here It provide me unlock code and instructions....With the help of this i unlocked my mobile....
that was just random i dont think anyone should click on the link cuz it could lead to a virus
------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------

Last edited by Konoha'sGreenThunder; 05-14-2010 at 01:39 PM.
Midori Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
conr3, naruto, naruto shippuden, naruto shippuden conr3