Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 02-27-2010, 07:27 AM   #1
yoh kun
Banned

yoh kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default naruto ninja conil 6

it is called
Naruto Shippuden: Ninjutsu Zenkai! Cha-Crash!

Tomy set April 22 as the release date for Naruto Shippuden: Full Throttle Ninjutsu! Chakrush. Visually, the sprites give it a Jump Ultimate Stars feel, but the battle system is quite different.

Tomy calls Naruto Shippuden: Full Throttle Ninjutsu! Chakrush a
yoh kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:38 PM   #2
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default Re: naruto ninja conil 6

what about conil ninja 5 people???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Last edited by trouble88; 03-07-2010 at 01:51 PM.
trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:38 PM   #3
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Master of the Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
what about Ultimate ninja 5 people???
Please stay on topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoh kun View Post
it is called
Naruto Shippuden: Ninjutsu Zenkai! Cha-Crash!

Tomy set April 22 as the release date for Naruto Shippuden: Full Throttle Ninjutsu! Chakrush. Visually, the sprites give it a Jump Ultimate Stars feel, but the battle system is quite different.

Tomy calls Naruto Shippuden: Full Throttle Ninjutsu! Chakrush a
Yea I cant wait for it. From everything I heard so far of the game its pretty good I bet we are are all waiting for the game and I hope this game succeed because all the other games have failed so far and I want this one to succeed.
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A
thank you so much, Master!!!

Oh Gaara's Girl, your the sunshine in my day.
Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:
Your my true daddy sus could never change what happened between us

Master of the Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:51 PM   #4
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Of the Six Paths View Post
Please stay on topic.

Yea I cant wait for it. From everything I heard so far of the game its pretty good I bet we are are all waiting for the game and I hope this game succeed because all the other games have failed so far and I want this one to succeed.
sorry master forgave I made mistake ok

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 03:13 PM   #5
yoh kun
Banned

the game is a fighting one and will go all the way to sasuke vs itachi and naruto vs pein
Old 03-13-2010, 11:30 PM   #6
Ockinga
Chunin

Location: Where ever my laptop and other people's wifi takes me.
Ockinga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I gave that series a shot several times, but the graphics are to dated.
|.....|
/......
\ The Yellow Flash of the Leaf! Put this in your siggy if you love Minato

Member of the Village Hidden In The Crystal

Forum Family: Father: Pickles. Mother: Parsley. Brothers: Onions, Carrots and books. I have no sisters and I also
Spoiler:
think forum families are stupid; especially, the relationships. Surprised?
Ockinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:12 PM   #7
narutofox180
Genin

narutofox180 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

like ockinga said the graphics are dated , and the 5th already came out. anyways i hope the sixth will actually be good

"If you wish to kill me,
resent me,hate me. And survive...in obscurity"

CoNr3 wi-fi code:4340-3300-3816/////username:narutofox180
narutofox180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:26 PM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Of the Six Paths View Post
Please stay on topic.

I think I'll pass on this one, the third one was a big letdown, I haven't played the others because the third scarred me so bad....
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:11 PM   #9
yoh kun
Banned

just get the third in japanese because that version has all the characters from part 1
in naruto and it has a cool story from haku and zabza to naruto vs sasuke even transformations are in it.