Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 03-03-2010, 08:37 PM   #1
Ragato
Genin

Location: I am currently leading the Akatsuki at our new hide out.
Ragato is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Myspace,Facebook,and Twitter

I would really enjoy it if this site could make a myspace,facebook,and twitter account.
1. People can keep updated without their e-mail.
2.I can Tweet you guys.
3.I don't really check my e-mail often.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ragato Through Out The Ages
Spoiler:

Ragato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:40 PM   #2
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]
Default Re: Myspace,Facebook,and Twitter

Are the devil!
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #3
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I vote no way.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:24 PM   #4
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Twitter is for people who think that other people care about their lives.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:32 PM   #5
Ragato Uchiha
Genin

Location: I am currently leading the Akatsuki at our new hide out.
Ragato Uchiha has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

lol I just joined today to see what it was about don't really know much about it
Old 03-04-2010, 05:33 AM   #6
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

My vote is a big nay.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:34 AM   #7
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Are the devil!
that true right there and he** 2 the no

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:59 AM   #8
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Not for it, sorry.

Muffintop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:26 AM   #9
kiba3882
Chunin Exam Participant

kiba3882 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

they are overrated this site is perfectly fine

Kisamesgirl's Long Lost Sister...Reunites at last!
Mangagirl's Crazy Alcoholic Auntie...now go get auntie a brewsky!
kiba3882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:31 AM   #10
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

facebook

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:27 AM   #11
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

VIZ in general has a twitter account: http://twitter.com/VIZ_Media

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:31 AM   #12
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiba3882 View Post
they are overrated this site is perfectly fine

Very well put. I concur.

naruto_jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:47 AM   #13
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode View Post
VIZ in general has a twitter account: http://twitter.com/VIZ_Media
I totally watch everything Viz does everyday in a not creepy way at all. I mean just because I stand in front of VIZ everyday watching everyone who enters isn't stalkerish right?
Old 03-04-2010, 09:53 AM   #14
tifa
Freshmen Academy Student

tifa is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
I totally watch everything Viz does everyday in a not creepy way at all. I mean just because I stand in front of VIZ everyday watching everyone who enters isn't stalkerish right?
tats intresting
tifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:55 AM   #15
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

noo! because i dont have any of them xD

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:41 PM   #16
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

nah this site is fine

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:37 PM   #17
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

NO! Those are trendy sites for preteens.

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:00 AM   #18
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post

Sage Mode: La di da doo dee di dum
Spartacus: Suave Shampoo?
Sage Mode: Why thank...what are you doing in my shower!?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:02 AM   #19
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i have a myspace but i dont understand what ur tyring to say about the site???
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote