Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Which One Do You Think Is Stronger?
Senju 7 100.00%
Uchiha 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
jaden4538
Genin

jaden4538 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Is The Senju Strong If They Didnt Have Strong Body's From The Sage's Desendents?

U no how the Ridikou Sage Had Two Children and the younger one was the SENJU and they had the strong body an the older one had the eyes an were the UCHIHA?

Spoiler:

Jutsu:
Lightning Style: Shock Strike Level 1
Lightning Style: Ground Pulse Level 1
Lightning Style: Shock Replacement Level 1
Lightning Style: Resistance Level 1
Lightning Style: Lightning Jolt level 2
Lightning Style: Lightning Net level 2
Lightning Style: Thunderclouds Level 2
Lightning Style: Stratis bow level 3
jaden4538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:31 PM   #2
jaden4538
Genin

Default Re: Is The Senju Strong If They Didnt Have Strong Body's From The Sage's Desendents?

Honestly I think The SENJU is better because they beat uchiha even when the had the sharingan.

Spoiler:

Jutsu:
Old 03-05-2010, 03:25 PM   #3
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Is The Senju Strong If They Didnt Have Strong Body's From The Sage's Desendents?

i think going by history the senju have proven to be the stronger clan,even if just by a little.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:30 PM   #4
master kage mode
Chunin Exam Proctor

master kage mode is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think senju is way better.

Spoiler:
Rock lee Rulez

"So I was not born with whole lot of natural talent-not gifted like Neji.But I work all hard and I never gave up.That is my gift.That is my ninja way."

words from rock lee
master kage mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:38 PM   #5
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

From hype, The Senju were always better. Hashirama(The strongest Senju>Madara Uchiha; the strongest Uchiha)

Going by feats, Tsunade is the strongest Senju, and her skills pale in comparison to Madara or Itachis.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #6
jaden4538
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx View Post
From hype, The Senju were always better. Hashirama(The strongest Senju>Madara Uchiha; the strongest Uchiha)

Going by feats, Tsunade is the strongest Senju, and her skills pale in comparison to Madara or Itachis.

I would like to point out the Tobi said that the heart an soul of the senju devel inside of naruto so if u go by soul i think naruto is the strongest this is wayyyyyyyy to deep.

Spoiler:

Jutsu:
Old 03-05-2010, 08:02 PM   #7
Tobi-Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Tobi-Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaden4538 View Post
U no how the Ridikou Sage Had Two Children and the younger one was the SENJU and they had the strong body an the older one had the eyes an were the UCHIHA?
Wait shouldn't that be the other way around Senju Clan = Older, Uchiha Clan = Younger??? Anyways what i have heard Senju Clan is stronger....

Tobi-Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote