Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:05 PM   #1
soundsanction
Academy Graduate

soundsanction has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default ep: 485; Whats the third option?

I have been waiting since Naruto instantly killed that mechanical Pain for the day I would get that warm fuzzy feeling again. Its here. Thats why I love this anime. Naruto endures so much at the hands of others and for each misfortune his resolve grows stronger to be the best person he can. He makes decisions based on his heart and the good of the shinobi world. I might even forgive that crappy filler episode today... no dont think so.

What do you guys think his third option is?
Do you think he has been aware of Itachis gift the whole time now he's gonna use it. I wasn't expecting Sasuke to get it this soon but judging by the build up he might get taken out of rotation for a while, like Orochimaru when the third took his arms. I think Naruto is going to take his sharingan yeah thats right I said that, what of it?
I am just speculating so dont be too harsh on me
soundsanction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:30 PM   #2
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: ep: 485; Whats the third option?

This should probably be in the Town Bookstore.

I don't know what the third option will be. It will probably be something dumb and silly. Or maybe not. I really can't think of what it would be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote