Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

Old 03-05-2010, 12:22 PM   #21
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: *GAPS* Code Gueass R3: --Code Geass: Nightmare of Nunnally--

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
lol well i was sad when the thought came up,but i came to the conclusion that hes not suicidal xD.

lol though, i was paraphrasing what jeremiah said during episode 24 of R1
Why would such a great person (at least in his head) die for such a pitty thing? XD

You did. I was saying Orang Boy is a funny nick name for him to have. And even every Lelouch talks to him it just funny to hear Lelouch say "orang boy"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:24 PM   #22
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Why would such a great person (at least in his head) die for such a pitty thing? XD

You did. I was saying Orang Boy is a funny nick name for him to have. And even every Lelouch talks to him it just funny to hear Lelouch say "orang boy"
i know its hilarious when jeremiah says " omg, what great fourtune, Mr. Zero i beseat you, please die"

LElouch: is that you orange boy?

lol you dont think lelouch is kool? I thought it was cruel when he enslaved an entire arm,y and sacrficed them,but i dont think he was really evil

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:54 PM   #23
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
i know its hilarious when jeremiah says " omg, what great fourtune, Mr. Zero i beseat you, please die"

LElouch: is that you orange boy?

lol you dont think lelouch is kool? I thought it was cruel when he enslaved an entire arm,y and sacrficed them,but i dont think he was really evil
Yea, now that was funny.

Lelouch is weirdly cool. But in all perspective he was evil, he just didn't know it.

Old 03-18-2010, 12:45 PM   #24
GZAGNOGARY13
Freshmen Academy Student

GZAGNOGARY13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
i found out by misstake. I was looking up how to spell suzaku name so i can reply to this person on da and tell here the ending to code geass. And when i typed in code geass r3 by misstake i found out... It going to come out some time this year.
awesome!
GZAGNOGARY13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:07 PM   #25
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Default Re: *GAPS* Code Gueass R3

/added more stuff

Old 12-30-2010, 03:47 PM   #26
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Default Re: *GAPS* new season: Code Geass R3

/bump

Official trailer for it

YouTube:

Last edited by zerosameri; 12-30-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:22 PM   #27
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I still needa finish Code Geass!
Old 12-30-2010, 11:23 PM   #28
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i. cannot. wait. *attempts to hold in fan girl gasm*

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:46 PM   #29
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

It's not coming to the U.S until next year fall. It's all ready out in Japan though.

Old 12-31-2010, 12:37 AM   #30
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:41 AM   #31
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
cow?

Old 01-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #32
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think Code Geass if from Viz

//Checks

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:24 PM   #33
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sennin View Post
I think Code Geass if from Viz

//Checks
It's not. And if it was this thread would be long gone by now.

Old 01-01-2011, 10:25 PM   #34
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Im just curious why Devroux reported this thread. LOL

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 01-01-2011, 10:27 PM   #35
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sennin View Post
Im just curious why Devroux reported this thread. LOL
I have no clue why. But just to be safe I edited out the links to check for the 5th time that Code Geass is not owned by Viz.

Old 01-01-2011, 10:28 PM   #36
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

No, take back the links
I wanted you to be infracted.
jk jk

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 01-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #37
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Code Geass isn't a Viz product. It is Madman Entertainment and Bandai Entertainment.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:36 PM   #38
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Code Geass isn't a Viz product. It is Madman Entertainment and Bandai Entertainment.
And that is why, I have no clue why Dev reported the link.

Old 01-01-2011, 10:44 PM   #39
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

HOLY SHNIKIES, the prophecy has been fulfilled. T_T

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:51 PM   #40
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I need to finish the first Code Geasses... ;_;
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
code, code geass r3, geass, new season, season 3