Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 09:02 PM   #30501
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyTobi View Post
Omai.
You're a looker
Bandmate :O!
Thanks i know i long my hair
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

Old 03-03-2010, 09:02 PM   #30502
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
I feel like posting pictures again now that Luna has decided to put some up.
Didn't you say that yesterday, seeing as me, Luna, and Muffin posted pictures and you needed to update?

Old 03-03-2010, 09:03 PM   #30503
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
So I finally get to see you very nice!
I know i do look a like go looking right
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 03-03-2010, 09:04 PM   #30504
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Didn't you say that yesterday, seeing as me, Luna, and Muffin posted pictures and you needed to update?
I did say that. I updated but I never put up new pictures :O
Old 03-03-2010, 09:05 PM   #30505
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Oh, you updated?

^_^

/goes to look

Old 03-03-2010, 09:06 PM   #30506
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You're so lazy xD

@Kejon I didn't quite understand what you were trying to say

Old 03-03-2010, 09:06 PM   #30507
SillyTobi
Chunin Exam Proctor

SillyTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to SillyTobi Send a message via Skype™ to SillyTobi

Quote:

Oh Jenna, you're so funny. :3
XDDDD
It scared the hell out of mw.

Quote:
I'm sorry
Thank...yew...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Uber Fail.

xDDD
Go ahead.
Im taking my comment back >:O
:3

Traveling Madness
Who cares if a few trees are dying?
Old 03-03-2010, 09:07 PM   #30508
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

I probably have too many pictures of myself on here...

>.>

Old 03-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #30509
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Alright here it goes: I have my wut face on and my troll face on the other haha

Spoiler:

Old 03-03-2010, 09:09 PM   #30510
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Sparty is cute. :3

Old 03-03-2010, 09:09 PM   #30511
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyTobi View Post
XDDDD
It scared the hell out of mw.

Thank...yew...

xDDD
Go ahead.
Im taking my comment back >:O
:3
Lol what do you expect when you pwn your own electric socket?

Old 03-03-2010, 09:09 PM   #30512
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

>.>
I don't think you have enough

@Kejon ............

@Spart pretty

Old 03-03-2010, 09:10 PM   #30513
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Quote:

>.>
omgggg like way too many. Even you are making RockLeesFutureWife look bad :O jkkkk
Old 03-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #30514
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Quote:

Spoiler:

Nice. :3

Quote:

Quote:
omgggg like way too many. Even you are making RockLeesFutureWife look bad :O jkkkk
LOL when I looked in the index I saw all her pics listed and was like :O

Old 03-03-2010, 09:12 PM   #30515
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:

@Kejon ............

@Spart pretty

What.....
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 03-03-2010, 09:13 PM   #30516
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Dude I am so happy my nugs are done!! Finally I can munch on some chickeny goodness
Old 03-03-2010, 09:13 PM   #30517
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
What.....
Nothing

Old 03-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #30518
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*Sits in the corner.

'._."

Old 03-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #30519
SillyTobi
Chunin Exam Proctor

SillyTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to SillyTobi Send a message via Skype™ to SillyTobi

Quote:

Spoiler:

lolol
Thats adorableeee <33

And my mum is giving me her iphone to take pictures
>;D

Traveling Madness
Who cares if a few trees are dying?
Old 03-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #30520
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

/glomps Luna.

Closed Thread