Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 03-03-2010, 03:21 PM   #41
Art is an EXPLOSION
Chunin

Art is an EXPLOSION is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Chapter 485 Discussion

I liked it a little
Old 03-03-2010, 03:25 PM   #42
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ockinga View Post
Symbolism makes this chapter the greatest naruto chapter ever. If all you want is a fight. Watch Bleach.
Symbolism?

Bah!

There was more "symbolism" in the Sasuke's Dogma chapter which was also incredibly stupid. Bleach is style without substance. One Piece is where
the pointless fights* are at...and they are AWESOME. One Piece doesn't
waste time with namby pamby-ness it (usually in the form of Luffy)
just kicks gluteus maximus. Probably the most symbolic of fighting
shonen manga is Hunter x Hunter. But even that doesn't waste a whole
lot of time with talking.

Kishimoto is stalling for time. So he repeats what he said before.

*Well actually the fights DO have a point. But it doesn't take much to lead to them. You know in every arc Luffy will fight someone and Luffy will more often than not, win. And we all love it when he does. Cause Luffy is cool.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:27 PM   #43
Ockinga
Chunin

Location: Where ever my laptop and other people's wifi takes me.
Ockinga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

All things must have substance to be good. Otherwise their empty stories whose purpose is money
|.....|
/......
\ The Yellow Flash of the Leaf! Put this in your siggy if you love Minato

Member of the Village Hidden In The Crystal

Forum Family: Father: Pickles. Mother: Parsley. Brothers: Onions, Carrots and books. I have no sisters and I also
Spoiler:
think forum families are stupid; especially, the relationships. Surprised?
Old 03-03-2010, 03:29 PM   #44
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Symbolism?

Bah!

There was more "symbolism" in the Sasuke's Dogma chapter which was also incredibly stupid. Bleach is style without substance. One Piece is where
the pointless fights* are at...and they are AWESOME. One Piece doesn't
waste time with namby pamby-ness it (usually in the form of Luffy)
just kicks gluteus maximus. Probably the most symbolic of fighting
shonen manga is Hunter x Hunter. But even that doesn't waste a whole
lot of time with talking.

*Well actually the fights DO have a point. But it doesn't take much to lead to them. You know in every arc Luffy will fight someone and Luffy will more often than not, win. And we all love it when he does. Cause Luffy is cool.
This chapter clearly was just a transition chapter. Kishimoto can do decent symbolism, but it sure wasn't here, at least nothing that wasn't seen in the Final Valley.

Usopp is cooler than Luffy, but maybe that's the experimentalist in me speaking.

Old 03-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #45
Sharingan Shinobi
Genin

Sharingan Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Well, I hope Sasuke goes back to Konoha with the rest of team 7. Then he will understand how Naruto felt, because everyone will look down upon him.
But whatever happens after this confrontation Kishi definitely needs to take a vacation!
Old 03-03-2010, 03:36 PM   #46
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
This chapter clearly was just a transition chapter. Kishimoto can do decent symbolism, but it sure wasn't here, at least nothing that wasn't seen in the Final Valley.

Usopp is cooler than Luffy, but maybe that's the experimentalist in me speaking.

Yeah the chapter was definitely a transition chapter.
Like I said Kishimoto is stalling for time. Like you said
it's a necessary evil. Good part about the chapter is
Karin's IQ went up like 200 notches.

Usopp is awesome. But I have a hard time deciding which Straw Hat I like
best because they are all awesome. Though Luffy is by far the strongest.
I hope the Straw Hats reunite cause they got great chemistry.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:36 PM   #47
Konan
Chunin

Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Symbolism makes this chapter the greatest naruto chapter ever. If all you want is a fight. Watch Bleach.
Yeah but Bleach is full of Plotkai, it's battles get downgraded allot IMO due to that reason

-Forum Family-

Brother's: Anbu-Phoenix, KyzaBankz, thenagan, shippuden515120, ninetaled, itachi/madara
Sister's: bloom13, sakuraharuno444
Cousin's: C-C, waterlemon-chi, Kaze-Ryuu
BestFriend: V-Valentine

~3rd Place in TBC's Trivia Contest -Tia Harribel

Konan
Spoiler:

By giving KonanSenpai a internet you have saved the wrath brought to kittens and puppys from TheDemonZabuza's and MaikeruShinigami's Internets.

Old 03-03-2010, 03:41 PM   #48
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah the chapter was definitely a transition chapter.
Like I said Kishimoto is stalling for time. Like you said
it's a necessary evil. Good part about the chapter is
Karin's IQ went up like 200 notches.

Usopp is awesome. But I have a hard time deciding which Straw Hat I like
best because they are all awesome. Though Luffy is by far the strongest.
I hope the Straw Hats reunite cause they got great chemistry.
Hey man, spoilers!

Just kidding. I am way behind on One Piece, probably about 200 chapters or so. But the story doesn't really matter in One Piece, it's just great fun. Usopp epitomizes this.

Karin has now joined us geeky, glasses-wearing, eggheads who know everything. I'll recommend her to the F.A. Hayek fan club.

Old 03-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #49
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hey man, spoilers!

Just kidding. I am way behind on One Piece, probably about 200 chapters or so. But the story doesn't really matter in One Piece, it's just great fun. Usopp epitomizes this.

Karin has now joined us geeky, glasses-wearing, eggheads who know everything. I'll recommend her to the F.A. Hayek fan club.

Ah sorry didn't realize you were behind.
Dude you got to catch up. You are missing out.
The story doesn't matter in One Piece but yet
at the same time it's got a really awesome story.

I think Kishimoto tries too hard to please people
and make it work with his story. While Oda
just writes whatever he wants to write.

When you catch up join the discussion in the Viz Anime Section

Karin at the F.A Hayek Club

Meets Kabuto.
Falls in love.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:53 PM   #50
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

this chapter was good!

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

Old 03-03-2010, 03:55 PM   #51
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ah sorry didn't realize you were behind.
Dude you got to catch up. You are missing out.
The story doesn't matter in One Piece but yet
at the same time it's got a really awesome story.

I think Kishimoto tries too hard to please people
and make it work with his story. While Oda
just writes whatever he wants to write.

When you catch up join the discussion in the Viz Anime Section

Karin at the F.A Hayek Club

Meets Kabuto.
Falls in love.
I don't know if I every will because I watch the anime more than read the manga, and I feel wrong reading manga online that I can buy.

Sorry I kicked Kabuto out of the club when he went from a mysterious agent whom may or may not be on Orochimaru side to a boring Orochimaru cult member. She can meet Homura if she doesn't mind the age difference. I'm assuming she's legal.

Old 03-03-2010, 04:09 PM   #52
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't know if I every will because I watch the anime more than read the manga, and I feel wrong reading manga online that I can buy.

You can watch the anime at www.onepieceofficial.com and yes it's legal.

Sorry I kicked Kabuto out of the club when he went from a mysterious agent whom may or may not be on Orochimaru side to a boring Orochimaru cult member. She can meet Homura if she doesn't mind the age difference. I'm assuming she's legal.
Homura and Karin=Great Chemistry

...At least in my case.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:54 PM   #53
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Homura and Karin=Great Chemistry
Stop it Kakashi. But as I just said it is indeed legal to watch One Piece there. The problem is I'm in limbo between legal shows right now.

Old 03-03-2010, 06:11 PM   #54
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Stop it Kakashi. But as I just said it is indeed legal to watch One Piece there. The problem is I'm in limbo between legal shows right now.
Wait a minute I thought I was the one who said it was legal to watch One Piece there. It includes both sub and dub.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:14 PM   #55
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wait a minute I thought I was the one who said it was legal to watch One Piece there. It includes both sub and dub.
Hey it's in my quote, so I must have said it right?

Old 03-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #56
Ockinga
Chunin

Location: Where ever my laptop and other people's wifi takes me.
Ockinga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
This was actually a good chapter in a while, I was happy to see that no PNJ was used at or, nor was there any trolling.

Also, I liked the Karin moment.
Then maybe you could tell me why my other thread fails?
|.....|
/......
\ The Yellow Flash of the Leaf! Put this in your siggy if you love Minato

Member of the Village Hidden In The Crystal

Forum Family: Father: Pickles. Mother: Parsley. Brothers: Onions, Carrots and books. I have no sisters and I also
Spoiler:
think forum families are stupid; especially, the relationships. Surprised?
Old 03-03-2010, 06:22 PM   #57
Xcessive Amaterasu
Freshmen Academy Student

Xcessive Amaterasu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I thought it was a good chapter but i was expecting there to be more. As for the third option i would expect him to use itachis gift, join him or like ive been thinking end the ninja system. I don't know if he does it on purpose but lately when kishi is trying to make a point he brings up the ninja system or as they say the world of ninjas. Even when naruto and jiraiya talk of peace its always in this "world", i still hope for a grand battle between sasuke and naruto be friend of foe.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:23 PM   #58
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Then maybe you could tell me why my other thread fails?
Because others disagree. You just need Vatanui AKA Pride to post in your thread and agree with you.

Did we really need to see the Naruto Abridged plot of the Final Valley here? I'll say it again, Kishimoto just flipped us all the bird.

Old 03-03-2010, 06:26 PM   #59
Yemen Satoshi
Academy Graduate

Yemen Satoshi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I guess, but all those things have been apparent for a while, well at least to me.

The only mildy interesting thing is that Kakashi hinted that Sakura's kunai is poisoned, which I suspected it might be. If that's the case, isn't Naruto poisoned right now?

No, he didn't get the cut from Sakura, he got it from Sasuke's kunai. Sasuke didn't take the kunai from Sakura. Lol, the second arrival of Rasendori! Woot!

And God said, "Let there be light." And Chuck said, "Say please."

Chuck Norris can believe it. Dattebayo, sucka.

Gaara-"Shut up or I'll kill you."

Deidara-"Art is...a BANG!"

Tobi-"Oooh...Senpai senpai!"

Kiba-"Let's die together."

My name in Elysian Code: (X-\) Aryn Amixand--Elysian Knight of the 4th Committee--Vampire
Old 03-03-2010, 06:42 PM   #60
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yemen Satoshi View Post
No, he didn't get the cut from Sakura, he got it from Sasuke's kunai. Sasuke didn't take the kunai from Sakura. Lol, the second arrival of Rasendori! Woot!
I looked back at Chapter 484 just to be sure. On page sixteen third panel, Sasuke clearly takes Sakura's kunai from her. So Sasuke did cut Naruto with Sakura's kunai whether it was poisoned or not.