Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 03-03-2010, 02:39 PM   #1
thelagoonie1
Freshmen Academy Student

thelagoonie1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Which village is stronger

my fav village in the sand. There are ruthless and they have gaara c'mon who does like that?
Let me know guys
thelagoonie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:49 PM   #2
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Which village is stronger

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelagoonie1 View Post
my fav village in the sand. There are ruthless and they have gaara c'mon who does like that?
Let me know guys
Wrong area, this is for fourm villages. Your type of village or thread belongs in the Nations catogory. Please move it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:50 PM   #3
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Perfect View Post
Dood don't post it here and you join what ever village you want we can't make you join a village, This should be moved to off topic.
Please read my post before. - _ - I already told him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:22 PM   #4
lightshadow
Genin

lightshadow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Actually, as far as economical, military, and all that goes, the Sand Village is the weakest of the Five Great Villages. The strongest two are the Rock and Cloud Villages.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:27 PM   #5
byakuganmaster3695
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: right next to the hottest volcano ever-Holy crap Jennifer was here!
byakuganmaster3695 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to byakuganmaster3695

dude he is just asking what village do u think is the strongest.....its an opinion not asking for facts.....also just relax u guys about him having this in the wrong place it only takes one person to tell him
--------Something to talk about.
--------Hug Harder,Laugh Louder,Smile Bigger,Love
Longer
--------Rob a bank, go out and change
thee world. Or burn your house to the ground Throw your hands in the air because you
just dont care For god sakes breathe that f!cking air do yourself a favor, live your life!
Jennifer did this,don't steal my idea.
byakuganmaster3695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:31 PM   #6
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i think cloud cuz kb and and raikage could probably kill almost all the other villeges people
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:16 PM   #7
byakuganmaster3695
Special Jonin Candidate

honestly i dont think any village is stronger than the other because they all have different problems, there own strengths, and there own weaknesses...............but if i were 2 pick one village it would be the leaf because they have naruto
Longer
thee world. Or burn your house to the ground Throw your hands in the air because you
just dont care For god sakes breathe that f!cking air do yourself a favor, live your life!
Old 03-04-2010, 10:39 AM   #8
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i say leaf they seem to so far have the stronger ninja.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:14 PM   #9
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I'm really not sure since we haven't actually had a good look at the all villages.

Spoiler:
It's probably not the Leaf Village since it got attacked by Pain.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:49 PM   #10
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

good point,but they still i think are one of the top two.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:46 PM   #11
XxTakumi.UchihaxX
Freshmen Academy Student

XxTakumi.UchihaxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Village hidden in the fire is my village...there jutsu is very unknown...
Old 03-04-2010, 09:47 PM   #12
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

the leaf village

george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:04 AM   #13
Deidara Iwatoshi
Apprentice Genin

Deidara Iwatoshi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The Stone Village!!!
Deidara Iwatoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:06 AM   #14
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelagoonie1 View Post
Let me know guys
Kishi said in his Fanbook Kumo is the strongest Village.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:20 AM   #15
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

sand...

Old 03-05-2010, 11:23 AM   #16
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I would have to say Cloud or Leaf

Muffintop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:30 AM   #17
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

y is that?

Old 03-05-2010, 08:08 PM   #18
Tobi-Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Tobi-Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by byakuganmaster3695 View Post
honestly i dont think any village is stronger than the other because they all have different problems, there own strengths, and there own weaknesses...............but if i were 2 pick one village it would be the leaf because they have naruto
Oh wow.. there not strong village because of Naruto dude lol... Dude there's like bunch of stronger ninjas then him... His only strong because of his tailed beasted with the Nine-Tails Chakra Naruto couldn't of never done all of the jutsu's he has now... i really consider him "weak"...

Tobi-Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:27 PM   #19
byakuganmaster3695
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi-Uchiha View Post
Oh wow.. there not strong village because of Naruto dude lol... Dude there's like bunch of stronger ninjas then him... His only strong because of his tailed beasted with the Nine-Tails Chakra Naruto couldn't of never done all of the jutsu's he has now... i really consider him "weak"...
ya but since he has the nine tails he isnt weak he strong and i think he can beat anybody in the leaf village besides for yamato
Longer
Old 03-05-2010, 09:04 PM   #20
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi-Uchiha View Post
naruto is strong with or without the tails b/c he has a heart of gold, he has inspired ninjas who used to be weak