Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 02-03-2010, 04:43 AM   #21
ItachiUchiha62
Apprentice Genin

Location: The sun, but only at night so I don't get burned :)
ItachiUchiha62 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Your game, your way

YAYY, we have a title! Woohoo! *Claps*
Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry at my funeral?
~Sixx A.M.
ItachiUchiha62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:49 PM   #22
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorimaster22 View Post
Lol I should be thanking you since you came up with it lol. So.... Thanks!
DW, ^^

@ItachiUchiha62. YAYYYY ^^
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:33 AM   #23
Chidorimaster22
Genin

Chidorimaster22 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Let's keep posting people! If you have a suggestion, they are appreciated, and don't forget to post what you think of the thread!
Chidorimaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:23 PM   #24
Chidorimaster22
Genin

Anyone care to post? Suggestions? Comments? Anything??
Old 02-27-2010, 04:04 PM   #25
Chidorimaster22
Genin

Gah! I'm going MAD with lonelyness!!! Someone pleaseee post!!!
Old 02-27-2010, 06:37 PM   #26
Shinagami
Genin

Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

You don't even know what lonliness is... Become like me, then see if you can say if you're really lonely.
The game would probably be something I'd play, though... But alot of money would be needed to make it as great as you describe it, probably. But anyway, I posted. Be happy.

"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful."
~Roy Mustang
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:39 PM   #27
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

xD, i completely forgot about this thread ^^ My bad ^^
Old 02-27-2010, 08:06 PM   #28
Chidorimaster22
Genin

Yay! I'm not alone anymore! Thank you for posting!
Also, I forgot about this thread for a while too, and it's my thread! Lol let's keep this thread alive!
Old 02-28-2010, 02:56 AM   #29
OmegaTower
Freshmen Academy Student

OmegaTower is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Actually that idea is pretty much being put into work, but not on a large game development, team, but by regular people like you and me. Actually me, check it out for yourself http://ninja-generation.webs.com/, i had sort of the same idea a long time ago but now since ultimate ninja storm 2 is coming out and it will be online, this gives us gamers a huge opportunity to expand it.
OmegaTower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:04 AM   #30
Leji_Hyuga
Chunin Exam Participant

Leji_Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

its great but i would like to make my own character an my own story not be naruto or someone else
plus you proly will have to be a leaf shinobi why cant you be evil or from any village

Family
Sister: Kizo hyuga
brothers: leaf shadow, gaarasword

SHADOW VILLAGE
Leji_Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:02 AM   #31
Shinagami
Genin

Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaTower View Post
Actually that idea is pretty much being put into work, but not on a large game development, team, but by regular people like you and me. Actually me, check it out for yourself http://ninja-generation.webs.com/, i had sort of the same idea a long time ago but now since ultimate ninja storm 2 is coming out and it will be online, this gives us gamers a huge opportunity to expand it.
Get them to add better graphics and I MIGHT play... It's supposed to be for the XBox, not for some old gameboy.......

"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful."
~Roy Mustang
Old 02-28-2010, 06:41 AM   #32
Chidorimaster22
Genin

Quote:
I'm sure that no harm could come of someone making both games. This game looks fun and entertaining, but unlike the game that you posted, my game would be in 3D all around and the world and villages and area around the villages would be huge. Gameplay would be similar to Naruto: The Broken Bond, but in this case the game would be much more extensive and it would be huge and there would be nearly unlimited ways for you to spend your time, watching sunsets, eating ramen, running atop rooftops, walking across lakes, swimming, training...It's all up to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leji_Hyuga View Post
its great but i would like to make my own character an my own story not be naruto or someone else
plus you proly will have to be a leaf shinobi why cant you be evil or from any village
You could be from any village you wanted, I was just using the Leaf Village because that's one of the largest and most well known villages. Also, I think I posted that you could make your own character and live in your own story, not just live in the story of an already made character. Also, you can be evil. There are many different actions that you could take while growing up in the villages and each one has a different outcome. Choose to help someone, for example, or tell them to get lost. Have mercy on your foes, or kill them mercilessly. It's all up to you. That is why in this game you have almost unlimited outcomes. You could be a good, strong, merciful ninja, a evil, dark hearted, strong but cruel ninja, or you could be the type of ninja who flees from danger and prefers to work in the shadows, not doing much, There are many different possiilities, and you are by no means limited to one. You could go good then turn evil or go evil then turn good. Anyway you want to play.

Last edited by Chidorimaster22; 02-28-2010 at 06:49 AM.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:44 AM   #33
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

Sounds kinda like Fable ^^

Quote:
Yay! I'm not alone anymore! Thank you for posting!
Also, I forgot about this thread for a while too, and it's my thread! Lol let's keep this thread alive!
xD, no problem ^^ xDDD, kayyyy ill try to keep it alive ^^
Old 03-01-2010, 03:56 AM   #34
OmegaTower
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagami View Post
Get them to add better graphics and I MIGHT play... It's supposed to be for the XBox, not for some old gameboy.......

Grpahics arnt everything. A awesome game such as pokemon didnt need graphics, it was the content. So please reconsider. Plus you will be taking your actual fights to your tv(on ultimate ninja storm 2!)! This world is just extra for you to feel like yor actual a ninja. In your own house, with random real roomates and teamates who also had to pass the academy exams. And that doesnt even scratch the surface on what this world has to offer. ALso i am the one making it, and I am only 18 and have no experience in game design, just very creative and smart ^_^. So reconsider will you?
Old 03-03-2010, 04:44 AM   #35
Chidorimaster22
Genin

Quote:
Grpahics arnt everything. A awesome game such as pokemon didnt need graphics, it was the content. So please reconsider. Plus you will be taking your actual fights to your tv(on ultimate ninja storm 2!)! This world is just extra for you to feel like yor actual a ninja. In your own house, with random real roomates and teamates who also had to pass the academy exams. And that doesnt even scratch the surface on what this world has to offer. ALso i am the one making it, and I am only 18 and have no experience in game design, just very creative and smart ^_^. So reconsider will you?
You're right, Graphics AREN'T everything, and this game is still a work in progress, and for someone with no training at all, it's looking really good. Good Graphics, however, do catch the eye and can help with the gaming experence but really, it doesn't have to be all 3D and stuff. You're right, it's the content that matters. This game that you're making would probably come out long before this one that I'm describing (if anyone decides to use the idea that is) comes out, so really there wouldn't be a problem in someone creating both.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:50 AM   #36
OmegaTower
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
You're right, Graphics AREN'T everything, and this game is still a work in progress, and for someone with no training at all, it's looking really good. Good Graphics, however, do catch the eye and can help with the gaming experence but really, it doesn't have to be all 3D and stuff. You're right, it's the content that matters. This game that you're making would probably come out long before this one that I'm describing (if anyone decides to use the idea that is) comes out, so really there wouldn't be a problem in someone creating both.

Thank you, and yeah making both would pretty much be boss. Your idea would be sweet, I would love to just take my time in a game like that, I would treat it like i was really in it =P
Old 03-03-2010, 09:45 AM   #37
Shinagami
Genin

Awards Showcase

If it's someone with no experience and who's only 18 is doing this, then it's OK... But you could try to get some experience and then maybe it could be better... Don't bite my head off...

~Roy Mustang

Last edited by Shinagami; 03-03-2010 at 09:48 AM.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:51 PM   #38
OmegaTower
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagami View Post
If it's someone with no experience and who's only 18 is doing this, then it's OK... But you could try to get some experience and then maybe it could be better... Don't bite my head off...

Yeah I understand,but first comes the thought, then comes the action! I took action on my ideas and this is what I can do now, and I dont want to start when I am 22 with experience because if I make it now, it an expand in the future, so I wont waste anytime... I am putting my best effort in this, so in the end, I can only hope for you guys to appreciate it. If not, Atleast I tried, and I will try even better next time! I dont want people to bite my head off like I should make it even more awesome, because the only problem I see with this is its not 3d, other than that, the content you will be able to do is endless... literally!
Old 03-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #39
Chidorimaster22
Genin

Awww c'mon don't let it die AGAIN!
Old 03-11-2010, 10:10 PM   #40
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

xDDD, my bad, i just don't know what to post xDDD

Tags
choice, create, free mode, game, naruto