Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 03-02-2010, 05:09 PM   #1
jaden4538
Genin

jaden4538 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Do You Think The The 6th Hokage Will Apoint Naruto As A Jouin?

Ok this has been bothering me alot if naruto defeated Pain an saved the whole village why wasnt he apointed a Jouin hes the strongest in the village.

What do u think will he get apointed when he goes back to the village?

Spoiler:

Jutsu:
Lightning Style: Shock Strike Level 1
Lightning Style: Ground Pulse Level 1
Lightning Style: Shock Replacement Level 1
Lightning Style: Resistance Level 1
Lightning Style: Lightning Jolt level 2
Lightning Style: Lightning Net level 2
Lightning Style: Thunderclouds Level 2
Lightning Style: Stratis bow level 3
jaden4538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:18 PM   #2
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl
Default Re: Do You Think The The 6th Hokage Will Apoint Naruto As A Jouin?

He might but you never know,he could not as well
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:39 PM   #3
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i remember at one point in the story that Naruto said he'll become hokage even if he has to make the jump from genin or something like that. so i think kishimoto will make it end like that, if naruto even becomes hokage
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:58 PM   #4
jaden4538
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
He might but you never know,he could not as well

i thought he would get apointed hokage when he got to the village an tsynade woke up an tsunade would apoint him

Spoiler:

Jutsu:
Old 03-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #5
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

i think he will after he kills sasuke

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

george hyuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:16 PM   #6
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaden4538 View Post
i thought he would get apointed hokage when he got to the village an tsynade woke up an tsunade would apoint him
I don't think so, he is only 16. Don't you think that's just a little young to become a village leader?

rocketjed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:21 PM   #7
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

not if ur the most powerful ninja there is, but he still needs to take control of the nine-tails, like the hachibi

Old 03-02-2010, 07:46 PM   #8
jaden4538
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
not if ur the most powerful ninja there is, but he still needs to take control of the nine-tails, like the hachibi

i was hopin madara would teleport sasuke away an the 8 tailes would help him control the 9 tails after he uses the kyubi chakura release on naruto an sumhow naruto contains it an the 8 tails comes an helps him train

Spoiler:

Jutsu:
Old 03-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #9
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

oooh smart, that would be awesome

Old 03-02-2010, 07:55 PM   #10
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

nah, he wouldn't give up his dreams

Old 03-02-2010, 08:08 PM   #11
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I think he can't skip the Chunin rank. A Hokage might let ninja advance without having taken the Chunin Exams. I think Naruto will be Genin through the rest of the series. (until the fastforward I think will happen at the end that will show Naruto as Hokage)

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:16 PM   #12
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

maybe ur right

Old 03-02-2010, 08:24 PM   #13
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

with his current intelligence there's no way naruto could handle the responsibilities of being hokage. he doesn't think methodically and is way too emotional. on top of that he is extremely naive. if he grows up, matures and gets smarter then maybe, but for now,no. being the strongest doesn't automatically make him the next hokage, there's more to being a leader than that.
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:17 PM   #14
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

what about his dad, he was just like naruto

Old 03-03-2010, 01:23 PM   #15
jaden4538
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokojojo View Post
with his current intelligence there's no way naruto could handle the responsibilities of being hokage. he doesn't think methodically and is way too emotional. on top of that he is extremely naive. if he grows up, matures and gets smarter then maybe, but for now,no. being the strongest doesn't automatically make him the next hokage, there's more to being a leader than that.
if u think about it tsunade was the same naruto can be hokage cuz of this reason an minato was more carefree then naruto

Spoiler:

Jutsu:
Old 03-03-2010, 01:25 PM   #16
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

maybe he can and maybe he can't.

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:25 PM   #17
Waterstar
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Wanting to remove the sharingan from the people undeserving
Waterstar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaden4538 View Post
Ok this has been bothering me alot if naruto defeated Pain an saved the whole village why wasnt he apointed a Jouin hes the strongest in the village.

What do u think will he get apointed when he goes back to the village?
I don't know, only time will tell, i guess

Sarutobi: It's relly more appropriate for the next hokage to appoint him Chunnin, not Jonnin. Two steps too fast I would say.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just follow your heart and you can do anything.

Adopted:Sarutobi(the 3rd Hokage)

From the village hidden in the Mountians
Head band:

Waterstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:53 PM   #18
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

i guesss

Old 03-03-2010, 03:54 PM   #19
sasuke565
Ninja Academy Student

sasuke565 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hes not a chunin

sasuke565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #20
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

but who knows what would happen