Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Old 03-02-2010, 03:18 PM   #21
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: vizanime.com registration!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
I think my post was ignored so

I did the password thing they told us to do 3 hours again and I still didnt get the email for me to change my password
You should have received an email that said this:

To register on vizanime.com, just visit the site and sign in using your naruto.com forum username and email address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tail View Post
just kinda wondering...you guys said we can comment on episodes...wheres the comment button...
Below the video player to the left it will say in red "0 Comments" (or however many there are at this point). Click on that and you can comment.

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:20 PM   #22
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
It can't.

The email and usernames from this forum are all *RESERVED* on there. So I can't signup with the same email or username.
It's reserved for you though. Instead of signing up, log in.

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:27 PM   #23
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

it's actually preatty cool i love it so far.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:50 PM   #24
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I am the very 1st person to commment on that whole site, and then the 2nd person to comment, the 3rd person to comment, 4th person to comment, the 5th person to, and 6th person comment on there..

---

I really liked the site, much easer then Hulu and Joost I must say.

Last edited by zerosameri; 03-02-2010 at 04:28 PM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:53 PM   #25
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

how do you post your comment about it anyway???? I am lost here????

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:07 PM   #26
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
how do you post your comment about it anyway???? I am lost here????
When your watching an episode and at the bottom of the video in red it will say

_____ comments

See

http://www.vizanime.com/ep/661-new-world

Last edited by zerosameri; 03-02-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:09 PM   #27
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
When your watching an episode and at the bottom of the video in red it will say

_____ comments

See

http://www.vizanime.com/ep/661-new-world
okay I got it now thanks

Old 03-02-2010, 04:17 PM   #28
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I had to register though but all around, it's pretty awesome.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:21 PM   #29
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

they need to add the dubs ones as well then boom ten time more awesome

Old 03-02-2010, 04:24 PM   #30
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i agree dubs would be cool.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:26 PM   #31
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Why are the only years for the brithday are:

1920-1925

Old 03-02-2010, 04:28 PM   #32
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

okay it not saving my Change Account Settings now

Old 03-02-2010, 04:30 PM   #33
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode View Post
You should have received an email that said this:

To register on vizanime.com, just visit the site and sign in using your naruto.com forum username and email address.

Below the video player to the left it will say in red "0 Comments" (or however many there are at this point). Click on that and you can comment.
I did but it didn't work then I got an E-mail saying

To register on vizanime.com, you will need to first reset your password. Visit the site, click the "Login" link at the top, and then click the "Forgot Your Password" link. Enter the email address you use for the naruto.com forum, and the site will email you instructions on how to reset your password. Please note that only visitors in the U.S. will see the login link. We're sorry to say that if you are located outside the US, you will be unable to register for the site. We apologize if you happen to fall in this group and cannot access the site; however, we welcome you to continue posting and contributing to the naruto.com forum.

I tried this and it still didn't work

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:31 PM   #34
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It wouldn't accept my email address, it told me it was already in use.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:34 PM   #35
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru9 View Post
I think you need to get a passwords and the way you can that is by hitting the forgot your pasword that how I got my to work

Old 03-02-2010, 04:44 PM   #36
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru9 View Post
It's because they reserved all the e-mails from this forum.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #37
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Why are the only years for the brithday are:

1920-1925
For me, it said I could have my birthday say I was born in 2015? What the....?

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:54 PM   #38
jaden4538
Genin

jaden4538 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist View Post
I just tried like 4 times and it wouldnt let me.
same here it said ur login can only have letters an numbers when it did

Spoiler:

Jutsu:
Lightning Style: Shock Strike Level 1
Lightning Style: Ground Pulse Level 1
Lightning Style: Shock Replacement Level 1
Lightning Style: Resistance Level 1
Lightning Style: Lightning Jolt level 2
Lightning Style: Lightning Net level 2
Lightning Style: Thunderclouds Level 2
Lightning Style: Stratis bow level 3
jaden4538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:56 PM   #39
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

*has now joined the site*

Awesome! I will start watching anime from that website when I get time to.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:00 PM   #40
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
For me, it said I could have my birthday say I was born in 2015? What the....?
it said I was born in 1920

Tags
viz websites