Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 03-01-2010, 09:00 AM   #41
Kaze-Ryuu
Chunin

Kaze-Ryuu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who had it worse?

Simply put, Itachi had it way worse than Sasuke ever had. Actually, Sasuke made his own life not good for him, except the part where his family was massacred.
Kaze-Ryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:16 AM   #42
I_Heart_Garra_Of_The_Funk
Apprentice Genin

I_Heart_Garra_Of_The_Funk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke....He needs a big bear hug.....
♥family♥:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:
I have 2 daddy's JapaneseAnimeForLife and Akatsuki Gord O_O

R.I.P My dear brother <3 Dylan
I_Heart_Garra_Of_The_Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #43
Chi Hayashi
Ninja Academy Student

Chi Hayashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke had it worse, and only made it worse when he got older. At least Kakashi made his life happy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

/
Spoiler:
Real life sister: Scarlet the Heroine

Surrendor the the awesome might of the CHIENATOR!!
Chi Hayashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:02 PM   #44
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Heart_Garra_Of_The_Funk View Post
Sasuke....He needs a big bear hug.....
note to self never try to give sasuke a hug he might kill you

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Last edited by trouble88; 03-02-2010 at 12:43 PM.
trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #45
Hatake Girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Hatake Girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasuke had it worse than kakashi. its sad to think about really...
kakashi as a child found his dad's dead body after he committed seppiku and then people who he had close bonds with died.
sasuke as a child found his entire clan murdered. he even had the horror of learning that the person whom he looked up to committed the crime. *that had to seriously mess him up*
one thing that i will say though in sasuke's favor. i think that he found better friends than kakashi did. sasuke's friends (which didnt die >.>) were there for him and would do anything for him...they still have his best interest in mind even after all that has happened.
kakashi had a great friend in obito (atleast), however, his childhood friends all passed away. yes its true that (adult)kakashi has made friends with some of the other ninja like guy, asuma, iruka, etc. but there had to have been a period of time where he must have felt alone with no one to really be there for him. atleast sasuke has friends and people who care all around him.

Im a Pwincesssss!

Bf: no one at the moment...
Spoiler:

Quote:
to laugh when things are funny. Even if someone gets killed. That's the way of the twilight. All our shinobi will live on with that in mind even if the village falls. Long live the twilight

*FOREVER A VILLAGE*
Hatake Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:17 PM   #46
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrinha View Post
Orochimaru didn't just randomly come to the chunin exams. He was planning to destroy Konoha and saw it as an opportunity to do so. The only people he manipulated were the Sand Ninja by posing as the Kazekage. I don't think he was looking for Sasuke, but after the fight with squad 7 realized another opportunity was right in front of him. The curse mark didn't increase Sasuke's lust for power, he's always had that. Orochimaru just needed to give him the curse mark because without it he wouldn't be able to take over Sasuke's body.
He was looking for Sasuke, he wanted the Sharingan but couldn't get it from Itachi so he came after Sasuke. He didn't run into Sasuke by accident. I understand he wanted to destroy Konoha but he could have carried out his plans without going to the Forest of Death. But he went in there to find Sasuke, test him out and give him the curse mark if he felt he had potential. The whole point of the curse mark was to instill a greater lust for power in him. I know that Sasuke wanted to become strong before receiving that mark, but the curse mark amplified that desire to a much greater extent.
Quote:
Itachi was still playing the role of bad guy, he couldn't take it easy on anyone. He had to act as if he would kill Sasuke while showing him that he still wasn't strong enough. The sound ninja did confront him, but they didn't force anything on him. Sasuke knew what he was doing and knew he had the choice to stay. He just knew how powerful Orochimaru was and that he could benifit greatly from that power.
*sigh* you're missing the point. Orochimaru's promise of power and Itachi's reappearance were the factors that led to his decision to ultimately leave Konoha. Had these events never happened, he would most likely still be a shinobi of Konoha.

Quote:
Sasuke hasn't been in Konoha's bingo book since he left. It wasn't until just recently that he was labeled as a criminal and everyone decided to kill him.
Look back to when Sai first joined up with Naruto, Sakura and Yamato. When they reached Orochimaru's hideout, Yamato found Sai's bingo book and in it was a picture of Sasuke and that's when they realized Sai's mission was to kill Sasuke (even though he decided to bring him back instead after).
Quote:
Up until the fight with Killer Bee, they were still trying to bring him back to Konoha. Although now it would be too late and would sound like just an excuse, but right after he learned the truth instead of joining Madara, he should have exposed everything for what it really was.
What did you expect him to do, fight Madara when he hadn't even fully recovered? At full strength he could barely defeat Itachi, who wasn't even trying to win that fight. What chance does he stand against Madara, whom even his brother didn't try to fight? You really think Madara would just let him walk away like that so he could run off and team up with Konoha to defeat him? he doesn't have a whole lot of choices other than to do Madara's bidding
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:01 PM   #47
Cobrinha
Apprentice Genin

Cobrinha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokojojo View Post
He was looking for Sasuke, he wanted the Sharingan but couldn't get it from Itachi so he came after Sasuke. He didn't run into Sasuke by accident. I understand he wanted to destroy Konoha but he could have carried out his plans without going to the Forest of Death. But he went in there to find Sasuke, test him out and give him the curse mark if he felt he had potential. The whole point of the curse mark was to instill a greater lust for power in him. I know that Sasuke wanted to become strong before receiving that mark, but the curse mark amplified that desire to a much greater extent.
*sigh* you're missing the point. Orochimaru's promise of power and Itachi's reappearance were the factors that led to his decision to ultimately leave Konoha. Had these events never happened, he would most likely still be a shinobi of Konoha.

Look back to when Sai first joined up with Naruto, Sakura and Yamato. When they reached Orochimaru's hideout, Yamato found Sai's bingo book and in it was a picture of Sasuke and that's when they realized Sai's mission was to kill Sasuke (even though he decided to bring him back instead after).What did you expect him to do, fight Madara when he hadn't even fully recovered? At full strength he could barely defeat Itachi, who wasn't even trying to win that fight. What chance does he stand against Madara, whom even his brother didn't try to fight? You really think Madara would just let him walk away like that so he could run off and team up with Konoha to defeat him? he doesn't have a whole lot of choices other than to do Madara's bidding

I still say Orochimaru's main purpose was to destroy Konoha, but only decided to check out Sasuke because it was convenient. He wouldn't have a chance like that again, to have roam of Konoha and nobody knew he was there.

I understand that Orochimaru's promise and Itachi's appearence pushed him to leave when he did. The main point I was trying to make was that regardless of that, Sasuke was destined to leave the village anyway. It may not have been at that moment, the next week, or even a couple more years. Either way he would have realized he couldn't get enough strength by staying and would have left.

You're right about the bingo book. My mistake, Sai was ordered to kill him, but only by Danzo. As far as Tsunade and all the other top shinobi in Konoha were conserned, the mission was to bring Sasuke back. Danzo and the elders was the only one who wanted Sasuke killed.

Sasuke didn't have to fight Madara. Ultimately Madara gave Sasuke a choice as to what he wanted to do. Sasuke was the one who said he was going to destroy the village, it wasn't an order from Madara. Besides, there's no way Sasuke would be intimidated into doing anyone's bidding no matter how strong. If he wanted to leave Madara, then I don't think he would let anything stop him.
Cobrinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:18 PM   #48
kokojojo
Banned

Quote:
I still say Orochimaru's main purpose was to destroy Konoha, but only decided to check out Sasuke because it was convenient. He wouldn't have a chance like that again, to have roam of Konoha and nobody knew he was there.
But he's always wanted the Sharingan ever since he met Itachi.

Quote:
I understand that Orochimaru's promise and Itachi's appearence pushed him to leave when he did. The main point I was trying to make was that regardless of that, Sasuke was destined to leave the village anyway. It may not have been at that moment, the next week, or even a couple more years. Either way he would have realized he couldn't get enough strength by staying and would have left.
What makes you think he wouldn't have gotten stronger if he stayed? All the other ninjas got stronger, heck look at how much Naruto has improved. Even Sakura improved.

Quote:
Sasuke didn't have to fight Madara. Ultimately Madara gave Sasuke a choice as to what he wanted to do. Sasuke was the one who said he was going to destroy the village, it wasn't an order from Madara. Besides, there's no way Sasuke would be intimidated into doing anyone's bidding no matter how strong. If he wanted to leave Madara, then I don't think he would let anything stop him.
If Sasuke wasn't going to destroy it then Madara would have, if you watch episode 142 you'll see when he talks to Zetsu that he's glad that he doesn't have to keep his pact with itachi about leaving konoha alone. Yes Madara gave sasuke a choice, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't do anything to Sasuke. the whole point Madara even bothered to tell Sasuke the truth about Itachi was to awaken his mangekyou sharingan and to turn him against konoha. If sasuke said he was going back to konoha after that what do you think madara would've done then? nothing?
Old 03-02-2010, 08:30 PM   #49
Cobrinha
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
But he's always wanted the Sharingan ever since he met Itachi.

What makes you think he wouldn't have gotten stronger if he stayed? All the other ninjas got stronger, heck look at how much Naruto has improved. Even Sakura improved.

If Sasuke wasn't going to destroy it then Madara would have, if you watch episode 142 you'll see when he talks to Zetsu that he's glad that he doesn't have to keep his pact with itachi about leaving konoha alone. Yes Madara gave sasuke a choice, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't do anything to Sasuke. the whole point Madara even bothered to tell Sasuke the truth about Itachi was to awaken his mangekyou sharingan and to turn him against konoha. If sasuke said he was going back to konoha after that what do you think madara would've done then? nothing?

I know he's always wanted the Sharingan, I just don't think he was in that big of a rush to get it thats all.

One of the things that made him want to leave was the fact that Naruto closed the gap between him and Sasuke so fast, that Sasuke felt he wasn't improving. Although Naruto didn't abandon the village, he still technically left the village with Jaraiya to train. There just wasn't anyone in the village who could train Sasuke the right way. Besides, do you really think that Konoha was just going to let Sasuke go out and search for and murder his brother? I doubt that.

I said Sasuke should leave Madara, not go back an join Konoha. I don't think Sasuke should ever be able to go back to Konoha ever again. That sould stop him from telling Naruto or Kakashi the truth though. I don't think Madara would have done anything to Sasuke if he wanted to go it alone. He still could gain from Sasuke even if they weren't working together.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:52 PM   #50
kokojojo
Banned

Quote:
I know he's always wanted the Sharingan, I just don't think he was in that big of a rush to get it thats all.
If you're trying to say he didn't want it that much then i beg to differ. i can't even count how many times he said "i will have his body" or "i will have the sharingan" or something along those lines. he was almsot obsessed with it.

Quote:
One of the things that made him want to leave was the fact that Naruto closed the gap between him and Sasuke so fast, that Sasuke felt he wasn't improving.
I can't remember which episode it was(I think it was in one of the flashbacks of when Kakashi was teaching Sasuke Chidori), but Kakashi said that the use of the curse mark would hamper and stunt his growth as a ninja.
Quote:
Although Naruto didn't abandon the village, he still technically left the village with Jaraiya to train. There just wasn't anyone in the village who could train Sasuke the right way.
Well Kakashi was doing a decent job.
Quote:
Besides, do you really think that Konoha was just going to let Sasuke go out and search for and murder his brother? I doubt that.
Why not? They let naruto run around looking for Sasuke despite the fact that the Akatsuki are trying to hunt him down.
Quote:
I said Sasuke should leave Madara, not go back an join Konoha. I don't think Sasuke should ever be able to go back to Konoha ever again. That sould stop him from telling Naruto or Kakashi the truth though. I don't think Madara would have done anything to Sasuke if he wanted to go it alone. He still could gain from Sasuke even if they weren't working together.
Madara is very cunning. There is no doubt in my mind that he would have convinced Sasuke to get revenge had Sasuke decided to wander around the world instead of destroying Konoha. If you recall in episode 142 (i don't know what manga chapter that covers) he TELLS Sasuke that team taka WILL be working with akatsuki from now on. He didn't ask him, he blatantly said it. Similar to how your parents TELL you to clean your room, they don't ask. And what can Sasuke do? He's not strong enough to fight him off, and Madara can teleport anywhere, anytime. He'd just track him down. My point is that once he left Konoha and killed Itachi, Sasuke's options were very limited. He's been through alot and since you are already well aware of his past and his present, there is nothing more I can really say to make you understand that he's probably hurting inside. Gaara was the same way before Naruto changed him, no?
Old 03-03-2010, 07:10 AM   #51
Cobrinha
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
If you're trying to say he didn't want it that much then i beg to differ. i can't even count how many times he said "i will have his body" or "i will have the sharingan" or something along those lines. he was almsot obsessed with it.
I know he wanted it bad. Sasuke just wasn't his only sot at the Sahringan, and that wasn't his only shot at Sasuke.

Quote:
I can't remember which episode it was(I think it was in one of the flashbacks of when Kakashi was teaching Sasuke Chidori), but Kakashi said that the use of the curse mark would hamper and stunt his growth as a ninja. Well Kakashi was doing a decent job. Why not? They let naruto run around looking for Sasuke despite the fact that the Akatsuki are trying to hunt him down.
Kakashi was doing a decent job, but at the time you couldn't compare Kakashi's power to that of Orochimaru's, or Jaraiya's. Plus I doubt Sasuke ever really respected Kakashi. Not that he respected Orochimaru, but he didn't go to Orochimaru for reasons like that.

True they let Naruto wonder around to search for Sasuke, but they're not really going to let him do that now, but that was just Tsunade, none of the other village leaders wanted to to even leave the village at all.

Quote:
Madara is very cunning. There is no doubt in my mind that he would have convinced Sasuke to get revenge had Sasuke decided to wander around the world instead of destroying Konoha. If you recall in episode 142 (i don't know what manga chapter that covers) he TELLS Sasuke that team taka WILL be working with akatsuki from now on. He didn't ask him, he blatantly said it. Similar to how your parents TELL you to clean your room, they don't ask. And what can Sasuke do? He's not strong enough to fight him off, and Madara can teleport anywhere, anytime. He'd just track him down. My point is that once he left Konoha and killed Itachi, Sasuke's options were very limited. He's been through alot and since you are already well aware of his past and his present, there is nothing more I can really say to make you understand that he's probably hurting inside. Gaara was the same way before Naruto changed him, no?
Madara is cunning. In chapter 404 though, when Madara asks Sasuke what he intends to do and how will he carry it out, Sasuke says, "I'll kill the Elders...I don't plan to target anyone else." Then a few chapters later, out of nowhere he decides that everyone must pay including the villagers. Madara didn't force anything on Sasuke. Madara appeared to be fine with Sasuke leaving the village alone, most likely beause Madara himself would just end up destroying it.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:57 PM   #52
kokojojo
Banned

Quote:
I know he wanted it bad. Sasuke just wasn't his only sot at the Sahringan, and that wasn't his only shot at Sasuke.
What?! Who else was he gonna get it from? and the chuunin exams was the best time to get to him since there wouldnt be any other superiors around to interfere

Quote:
Kakashi was doing a decent job, but at the time you couldn't compare Kakashi's power to that of Orochimaru's, or Jaraiya's. Plus I doubt Sasuke ever really respected Kakashi. Not that he respected Orochimaru, but he didn't go to Orochimaru for reasons like that.
Well he developed the mangekyou sharingan by himself, im sure he cud've taught sasuke how to develop it too. and kakashi only had a chance to teach him chidori before the invasion, itachi's return, sasuke being hospitalized, fighting naruto at the top of the hospital, and being confronted by the sound 4. kakashi didnt really get time to teach him anything else.

Quote:
True they let Naruto wonder around to search for Sasuke, but they're not really going to let him do that now, but that was just Tsunade, none of the other village leaders wanted to to even leave the village at all.
so you thing tsunade wudnt let sasuke go to find and kill itachi if sasuke had stayed? she wud've prolly sent a team with him since itachi was a wanted criminal.

Quote:
Madara is cunning. In chapter 404 though, when Madara asks Sasuke what he intends to do and how will he carry it out, Sasuke says, "I'll kill the Elders...I don't plan to target anyone else." Then a few chapters later, out of nowhere he decides that everyone must pay including the villagers. Madara didn't force anything on Sasuke. Madara appeared to be fine with Sasuke leaving the village alone, most likely beause Madara himself would just end up destroying it.
madara didnt have to say anything to sasuke, he already knew sasuke wud act like this once he knew he truth

Last edited by kokojojo; 03-06-2010 at 12:22 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:46 AM   #53
Aizen
Banned

Aizen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Aizen

obito becuz he dead
Aizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 12:26 PM   #54
Aizen
Banned

whoever downrepped me did a bad job
becuz it didnt effect my rep at all
Old 03-06-2010, 03:52 PM   #55
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I think Sasuke. Sasuke got his whole clan killed. Kakashi, presumably, still had other family.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:09 PM   #56
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

people it sasuke. I mean look at him his own brother kill their clan and then told sasuke to hate him and then trun around and try to take his eyes out. so that mean sasuke win by a landsilde right there

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Last edited by trouble88; 03-06-2010 at 05:04 PM.
trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:30 PM   #57
Aizen
Banned

finally by one point down repper leave your name
Old 03-07-2010, 08:13 AM   #58
Temari-san
Chunin Exam Participant

Temari-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasuke...he needs to be put in a straitjacket cuz that's how messed up he is!!! lolzzz ^^

I love pink floyd, metallica, motley crue, led zeppelin and rammstein. ohh yes <3
Temari-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:48 PM   #59
Kakashi luver
Academy Graduate

Kakashi luver is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Kakashi luver Send a message via Yahoo to Kakashi luver

its definatley sasuke, but kakashi didnt have an easy childhood either i mean first he finds his dad DEAD after killing himself (pretty creepy if u ask me) then he heard all the villagers slander his father, not to mention that his mom died pretty young (one of the chapters where hes talkin with dad) and at least sasuke found love from his team, obito died and we have to assume the worst for Rin i mean he had like 6 years of his life with like no support he most have felt succidel at some point BUT sasuke witnessed a whole clan masacered by his bro so its him
Kakashi luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:13 PM   #60
Let-It-Rock
Chunin Exam Participant

Let-It-Rock is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasuke

Bros: Sage mode Jeremy and Sryshe Twilight original

Sissses:Onyx Blossom blackstar Kibafan321

My loser:Katsuki <3

Secretary:Jenny
{{When things don't go right,go left}}
{{Its like sex && drugs,everyone is doing it}}

Let-It-Rock is offline   Reply With Quote