Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 02-05-2010, 04:37 PM   #1
Itachiuchiha!
Ninja Academy Student

Itachiuchiha! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Come to your senses.

Has anyone actually though of the idea that UNS2 will not reach Killerbee, not even hidan/kakuzu. (story mode)

You must be thinking what is this Ahole saying you see naruto with Rasen-Shuriken in one of the scans and Sasuke in Akatsuki Clothing Duhhh.

But isn't that what u guys thought of CONR3's story it only went up to Deidara but had Hidan/Kakuzu characters how do we know that wont happen to this.

No one in CyberConnect or elsewhere said where this game will end.

In the trailer it only shows us the Resue Gaara arc. the rest just shows battling and no Akatsuki character were shown besides deidara and sasori.
Except for sasuke at the end but no one cares about him.

Correct me if I'm wrong I love this game but had my 9 ppl commitie telling me about this lol ;-)
Old 02-13-2010, 01:45 PM   #2
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

KARINISSOSEXY is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Come to your senses.

Haha dont make me laugh, i mean yeah, ive told plenty of people myself in the forums that theyre thinking WAAAY to much of how many people will make it this time around, but remember that this is a sequel. You know how seqels are. But more importantly is the fact that in that very scan mentioned is sasuke using kirin. The "undodgable" lightning attack against narutos rasenshuriken. KIRIN was introduced in 43, and hidan and kakuzu were introduced in 36/37. Now the proof you say about revIII is flopped. You said it had hidan and kakuzu but went only to deidara. That means short story more characters. Your trying to portray the fact that this is a long story little characters. That is not proof. Yes, killer bee may be absent, (i mean he hasnt been around long enough, they usually introduce a character then put out a game without the character then have him. And if he was it would be like dbzbt.)but the aforementioned characters shouldnt be absent.

Member of
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fanclub
Member of
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fanclub
',,,,,,
(o-o) I like.....Bugs...
/ .!\ Put this in your sig if
makes you scream. Oh.

Best games (RPGs) in the world EVER: Mother 1, 2, and 3 (Earthbound series....you know, with Ness from Smash Bros.?), Kingdom Hearts Series, Chrono Trigger, Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion, Not to mention Pokemon.

"If Light was Kira, I'd be in turmoil, because Light.....
Is the first friend I've ever had!" -L

Last edited by KARINISSOSEXY; 03-01-2010 at 04:47 PM.
KARINISSOSEXY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 02:46 PM   #3
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's gonna go up to Hidan/Kakuzu. We're already too far in the storyline not to include that arc. Plus, this game is being developed in JAPAN. JAPAN. Japan won't go only to Deidara, or even just the Sasuke part. AT LEAST Hidan/Kakuzu, probably not Deidara vs. Sauce though. It won't probably go to the Akatsuki Sasuke but just have the character in it.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.

Last edited by ThePurpleChidori; 02-13-2010 at 02:48 PM.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #4
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurpleChidori View Post
It's gonna go up to Hidan/Kakuzu. We're already too far in the storyline not to include that arc. Plus, this game is being developed in JAPAN. JAPAN. Japan won't go only to Deidara, or even just the Sasuke part. AT LEAST Hidan/Kakuzu, probably not Deidara vs. Sauce though. It won't probably go to the Akatsuki Sasuke but just have the character in it.
Whats the point of haveing him a character if they don't go to that arc?
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:10 AM   #5
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Uchia View Post
Whats the point of haveing him a character if they don't go to that arc?
In CoNR3 they had Hidan and Kakuzu. In CoNR3 they had Orochimaru and Kabuto. They had Sasuke. Yet none of them appeared in the story mode. Dude, the anime just passed Sasuke vs. Killerbee, and Sasuke is in Akatsuki outfit. Akatsuki Sasuke is CONFIRMED. They won't go in that arc because it's too early.

Oh.
Quote:
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:12 AM   #6
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world

Quote:
In CoNR3 they had Hidan and Kakuzu. In CoNR3 they had Orochimaru and Kabuto. They had Sasuke. Yet none of them appeared in the story mode. Dude, the anime just passed Sasuke vs. Killerbee, and Sasuke is in Akatsuki outfit. Akatsuki Sasuke is CONFIRMED. They won't go in that arc because it's too early.
Ok I understand and now that he hasbeen confirmed i wil have to start training again because I'm pretty sure he won't be a easy character to fight
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Old 02-14-2010, 07:16 AM   #7
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Uchia View Post
Ok I understand and now that he hasbeen confirmed i wil have to start training again because I'm pretty sure he won't be a easy character to fight
Yep. I just wish it did go to that arc though... I mean the trailer only shows the Rescue Gaara Arc and the past Shippuden games it only went to that arc, I mean even Japan is wasting most of their time on that arc than enhancing gameply and stuff.

Oh.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-14-2010, 07:18 AM   #8
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yep. I just wish it did go to that arc though... I mean the trailer only shows the Rescue Gaara Arc and the past Shippuden games it only went to that arc, I mean even Japan is wasting most of their time on that arc than enhancing gameply and stuff.
That is so true and the fact UN4 story mode was so short it made me mad because i thought it was going to be long but UN5 story mode was pretty good
Old 03-01-2010, 04:48 PM   #9
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

KARINISSOSEXY is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Shonen jump confirmed it will have rasen shuriken and kirin which were volume 36-43 jutsu.

Member of
Fanclub
Member of
Fanclub
',,,,,,
(o-o) I like.....Bugs...
/ .!\ Put this in your sig if
makes you scream. Oh.

Best games (RPGs) in the world EVER: Mother 1, 2, and 3 (Earthbound series....you know, with Ness from Smash Bros.?), Kingdom Hearts Series, Chrono Trigger, Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion, Not to mention Pokemon.

"If Light was Kira, I'd be in turmoil, because Light.....
Is the first friend I've ever had!" -L
KARINISSOSEXY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:00 PM   #10
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

It'll probably go up to Itachi's death then end
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote