Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-02-2009, 05:27 PM   #41
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: How many cards do you have?

I have many cards. Probably over a thousand.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:06 PM   #42
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I recently bought lots of them. Only few cards was from the Naruto magazines and Shonen Jump monthly.

To say exact how much i have? I have over 4,500 doubles.
I have the record of having this many of the same card, wanna know? I have 74 cards of the same thing, not saying the title because you will all come to my house and get them. No No No.
Some of them i buy online for awhile.
(I keep the Naruto CCG as a Collector but one time I played against a powerful pro opponent for the first time and it was like my third match...:O, it was a tiny tiny tournament between kids in my hometown and guess what the DEAL was? GIVE UP ALL of your cards to the WINNER and the pro player had 2,000 something cards and I had like 800 cards but guess what?
Spoiler:

Ironicly.......I won the game and I got all of his cards. God. It was a super CLOSE game, i almost lost the game on one turn, gah.

So, the TOTAl amount of cards I have right now? I recently bought some 3 days ago so i counted on and on.
The total is
Spoiler:

13,258 Naruto CCG....0_0, but i am not gonna stop buying them. Lol.

I have over 2,300 super rare ones and over 4,000 shiny cards. Gah.
I buy and get the cards like every week. About (to my calculations) i get about 150 cards of Naruto each week. :/

But, i don't really play much. in fact, i haven't played it in a longgggg time! Now I forgot the rules a little...hmmmm?
ItachiAnbu, Check your Help Desk topic already! 0_0, lol!

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:31 AM   #43
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbu21 View Post
dude im just messin with you. dont take any of this to the heart. yes i am taking nvs but im just going to have fun.poeple say that the deck is dead but its still working very good for me even against tbm naruto.so i hope to meet u at sannins this year and if we do play each other i hope we both have a good match
I wasn't being all that serious. ^^

I'm glad to say that I have expanded my collection now to around 15,000 cards!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 01:34 PM   #44
kage karasu
Genin

kage karasu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont count my cards but im always sure to put all of my extras into decks so i have a huge variyty . i try ny best not to let a single card go to waste. i have a total of about 27 decks. at 50 cards a deck not counting squads. plus the 123 card stack i have of missons jutsus and platoons i have no use or room or cant meet the requirements for. then my 4 squads. that makes a total of. 1447. thats just an estimate though. its a small number compared to itachi anbu and others but i buy cards for 4 different card games. if i where to count those id say id beat there total no problem.
/_ ! _\ Konan, The Lady Angel

_//\\
(/_^) "There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms .
/---\ Put this in your signature if you love Ino.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Deidara is on a fruit Loop commercial! "Art is an explosion of Fruity Flavor!" Put this on your siggy if you agree.
kage karasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:33 PM   #45
kekki genki
Chunin

kekki genki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i got thousands of cards

Wandering Vizard
kekki genki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:35 PM   #46
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

even more... =_="

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:23 AM   #47
mr. awesomeness
Chunin

mr. awesomeness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have thousands of cards. I have been playing/buying since Set 1 *loyal player*

My Friends: Kakashi's Girl, rawrz321, Miss Kitty <3, I<3Declan, AgentShayd, Snowy Owl, Shoukry, Kibafan1, -im_ur_drug-, Katsuki

I belong to -I'm_ur_drug-
Friend and Master: EmoSakura

gf: fml
mr. awesomeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:34 PM   #48
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. awesomeness View Post
I have thousands of cards. I have been playing/buying since Set 1 *loyal player*
Loyal five!

*high fives you*

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:40 PM   #49
mr. awesomeness
Chunin

mr. awesomeness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post
Loyal five!

*high fives you*
*high fives back* lol

My Friends: Kakashi's Girl, rawrz321, Miss Kitty <3, I<3Declan, AgentShayd, Snowy Owl, Shoukry, Kibafan1, -im_ur_drug-, Katsuki

I belong to -I'm_ur_drug-
Friend and Master: EmoSakura

gf: fml
mr. awesomeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:18 PM   #50
Ninja Academy Student

080202 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i have over 1000
080202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 12:25 PM   #51
shutty
Freshmen Academy Student

shutty is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to shutty

How about this? ::: TOO MUCH. XD

I have a whole box of them and everything. Too many to count. Don't buy them anymore though.
shutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 03:26 PM   #52
MikesPain
Freshmen Academy Student

MikesPain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: How many cards do you have?

I have 1,965 naruto cards.. yes I have alot and still collecting, u nmae it I think i pretty much go it lol..
MikesPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 03:28 PM   #53
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

LOL like 6.. I bought one pack LOL

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:29 PM   #54
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I Have 124 cards and made one deck....... I NEED MORE CARDS!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:48 PM   #55
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

my best guess because i'm not sure probably near 600 maybe more.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 04:18 PM   #56
Gekko
Academy Graduate

Gekko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i have a couple tins worth of cards
Old 08-06-2010, 01:39 AM   #57
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have a couple thousand if not more.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:41 PM   #58
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

130 i had more but i have younger siblings

king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:27 PM   #59
konnle1oo
Academy Graduate

konnle1oo has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via Yahoo to konnle1oo

i have 400 to 475
Old 05-07-2011, 08:38 PM   #60
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

I had like 10,000 pokemon cards
I sold them all for a crapload of money

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote