Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 06-08-2009, 04:37 AM   #21
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles 3

i liked them, i liked the story, and character moves, but it probably wont be made, its not very popular, and i agree, if they move ultimate ninja to ps3 (other than storm) ill be so sad cuz i cant afford 400 dollars or what ever for ps3, plus the games!, i have 360, and i luv that, but ps3 is rumored to be having a price drop, i heard it on g4 on the e3 thing

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:43 AM   #22
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

oh, and is that psp game for the current pssp or the new smaller one thats coming out, or dos it matter

and the layout of the game ie. health, chakra, maps, seem to be the same, as well as the simple button jutsu, but te graphics really seem to suck big time, it might just be bad screen shots, but it looked really choppy, almost fuzzy.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:03 PM   #23
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
oh, and is that psp game for the current pssp or the new smaller one thats coming out, or dos it matter

and the layout of the game ie. health, chakra, maps, seem to be the same, as well as the simple button jutsu, but te graphics really seem to suck big time, it might just be bad screen shots, but it looked really choppy, almost fuzzy.
It really did.........it looks better on the trailer shown at E3.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:07 PM   #24
Life AKA Death
Veteran Chunin

Life AKA Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Life AKA Death

hopefully good graphics
This dark despair this breathless pain grows great and tall these severe marks it leaves on me i try to hope tht it will leave me in piece but it flows through my blood and destroys the only happiness that barely runs in my veins i feel this evil conquering me i wish to fight but in the end joy dies

NARUTO(me) JIRAIYA(itachiuchia85) relation
BROS:KaiokenX5 Karo, Lou!e, yuukimaru
SIS:KIBAFAN321,Yoruichi,darkdemonofthemist 2hyper4uAKASloth, LaGueraUchiha
Life AKA Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:11 PM   #25
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shippuden515120 View Post
hopefully good graphics
It has about the same graphics as Uzumaki Chronicles 2.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-01-2009, 08:04 PM   #26
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I doubt that they'll make a third game.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:05 AM   #27
Kidomaru
Ninja Academy Student

Kidomaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's not coming out. I know this because Japan made the first two. And we get them about 2 years later. In Japan they are not even thinking of making it.
Kidomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 02:02 PM   #28
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
I doubt that they'll make a third game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidomaru View Post
It's not coming out. I know this because Japan made the first two. And we get them about 2 years later. In Japan they are not even thinking of making it.
Yes, they did!!!

They showed the Trailer and Demo at E3 2009!

Old 07-31-2009, 02:42 PM   #29
AkatsukiMember
Chunin Exam Proctor

AkatsukiMember saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Yes, they did!!!

They showed the Trailer and Demo at E3 2009!
When I saw E3 2009 I didn't see anything Naruto related. I downloaded it on my PS3.

Wolf of the Black Flames

~Lycan of the Blood Mist~

Village Hidden in the Amazon

Bloody Snake of the Amazon
AkatsukiMember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:35 AM   #30
nine tailed fox
Chunin Exam Proctor

nine tailed fox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If they make it it should be on the xbox 360 and is similar to the broken bond in terms of traveling. And hopefully the graphics will be as good as as uzamaki cronicals 1 because uzamaki cronicals 2 is wasnt to good and I know beacause I bought the game.
nine tailed fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:36 AM   #31
nine tailed fox
Chunin Exam Proctor

nine tailed fox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Am I right or am I right ?
nine tailed fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #32
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukiMember View Post
When I saw E3 2009 I didn't see anything Naruto related. I downloaded it on my PS3.
You don't believe me, go to a site like Gamespot or IGN, it was shown.

Old 08-05-2009, 07:50 PM   #33
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
Hey, HEY. The PS2 is a very much alive playstation. They recently put a resident evil on it and of course ultimate ninja 4 (the only ultimate ninja game I have really)... The reason it's still alive- people aren't buying PS3's, the people aren't- It's so expensive (1), It is a console version of PSP, with everything the PSP has, except its dormant (2), the graphics aren't worth it (3). As you can see the PS2 is very alive.
Amen! HALLELUYAH!!!
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:10 AM   #34
Kiba20
Freshmen Academy Student

Kiba20 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hope they make one with the Akatsuki in it for the PS2 . I liked Uzumaki Chronicles 1&2 ,not enough missions though .
Kiba20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:44 AM   #35
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

I liked the 2nd one.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:28 PM   #36
the-chidori-sasuke
Freshmen Academy Student

the-chidori-sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles 3

i hope it got out too
but on ps2
the-chidori-sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:51 PM   #37
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

I think it will.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:20 PM   #38
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

No, Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles three will never be made. I think if it was made the game should have an akatsuki plot and focus on Naruto Shippuden. The players you can use on missions would be the whole konoha twelve.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:14 PM   #39
optimuskage
Apprentice Genin

optimuskage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i didn't read all the posts, sio if i'm repeating som1, sorry. Akatsuki Rising IS the 3rd Uzumaki Chronicles. same graphics, similar control scheme, even some puppet-based enemies from UC2 came back
optimuskage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:42 PM   #40
narutofox180
Genin

narutofox180 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagenaruto1 View Post
no chronicles are over. There going just to make the ultimate ninja series now... i hope they dont take the ultimate ninja series and put it on the ps3 because i dont have one and people been saying that
they have ultimate ninja storm for the ps3

"If you wish to kill me,
resent me,hate me. And survive...in obscurity"

CoNr3 wi-fi code:4340-3300-3816/////username:narutofox180
narutofox180 is offline   Reply With Quote