Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-22-2010, 06:43 AM   #52081
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

MelisaArtemis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Forum mall club

...OW!!!

- A Good friend stay with you during your needs, a better friend helps you during your needs but a best friend will be with you through everything.

- When you're feeling down, remember that a frown is a smile turned upside down

- When in doubt, Meow~

- People ask me: How do you make peace in pairing wars? my answer: Give them something all of them love: a kitty~

My cute Dragon:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Favourite symbol: SQUIGGLY~
MelisaArtemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:10 PM   #52082
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

hello anybody here
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:16 PM   #52083
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

here!!!

- A Good friend stay with you during your needs, a better friend helps you during your needs but a best friend will be with you through everything.

- When in doubt, Meow~

- People ask me: How do you make peace in pairing wars? my answer: Give them something all of them love: a kitty~

My cute Dragon:

Old 02-23-2010, 03:27 PM   #52084
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Present!!

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:07 PM   #52085
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

PINKY!!! *Glomps*

- When in doubt, Meow~

My cute Dragon:

Old 02-23-2010, 04:08 PM   #52086
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Wottttt.

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:12 PM   #52087
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

LUNA!!! *Glomps too*

- When in doubt, Meow~

My cute Dragon:

Old 02-23-2010, 04:13 PM   #52088
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Melisa!

Old 02-23-2010, 04:30 PM   #52089
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

Meow~

- When in doubt, Meow~

My cute Dragon:

Old 02-23-2010, 04:36 PM   #52090
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Rawr.

Old 02-23-2010, 04:37 PM   #52091
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

I'm sleepeh~ zzZ

- When in doubt, Meow~

My cute Dragon:

Old 02-23-2010, 04:47 PM   #52092
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Same.

Old 02-26-2010, 02:10 PM   #52093
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

Hi my name is vino so i was like what eva and she was like ugh and I was like hey and she was like oh yeah it's you again jk so why isn't this awezome thread living

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~
vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:14 PM   #52094
sakura202
Chunin Exam Participant

sakura202 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to sakura202

?????
I Like Cheese :O
OMNOMNOMI'MMA FISHYCOW! I EAT GRASS! MOOO!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

My soul eater RP character!
sakura202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:17 PM   #52095
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

wow its been forever since I've been in here, mind if I chat with you guys for a while? ^^
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:17 PM   #52096
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

hello ppl

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 02-26-2010, 02:25 PM   #52097
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

darn it died in here =(
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:26 PM   #52098
Zeru
Veteran Chunin

Zeru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*blows up sections of the mall*
*throws shoe at moon*I AM TRYING TO SLEEP
Old 02-26-2010, 02:42 PM   #52099
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeru View Post
*blows up sections of the mall*
*throws shoe at moon*I AM TRYING TO SLEEP
*throws moon a bomb that will blow up half the mall*

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 02-26-2010, 02:56 PM   #52100
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

Hiya People~

- When in doubt, Meow~

My cute Dragon:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard