Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-22-2010, 12:33 PM   #321
Tatl-Tael
Apprentice Genin

Tatl-Tael is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Funny Pictures Thread

Spoiler:

From my visions of the world
You will cry all alone
But it does not mean a thing to me

(o)) Tobi is a good boy!
/@\Put this in your sig if you like Tobi

(/_
(^-\)Art...is an EXPLOSION!
/ @ \Put this in your sig if you like Deidara
Tatl-Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:55 PM   #322
akatsukiLOVE
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukiLOVE is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to akatsukiLOVE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

ZeroRaidoSukki:Yukki

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

''He loves her..more than she will ever know, or remember''
anyone have a tumblr?
message me.

akatsukiLOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:05 PM   #323
akatsukiLOVE
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler:

anyone have a tumblr?
message me.

Old 02-22-2010, 02:26 PM   #324
9tail
Chunin Exam Proctor

9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Spoiler:
Old 02-22-2010, 02:40 PM   #325
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 02-22-2010, 03:13 PM   #326
akatsukiLOVE
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler:

anyone have a tumblr?
message me.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:19 PM   #327
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Spoiler:

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #328
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

KGT's make no sense, but they make me laugh.

@Nabris: Ahaha! XD

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:59 PM   #329
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 02-22-2010, 04:08 PM   #330
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Wink Re: Funny Pictures Thread

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:16 PM   #331
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 02-22-2010, 04:17 PM   #332
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Totally got me on the Kanye & awesomeface one.

Old 02-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #333
sasuke_fangirl
Chunin Exam Proctor

sasuke_fangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:

[SPOILER]
Spoiler:
l_ll_l Sasukebffs-Spark 9tail japaneseanimeforlife, mangagirl
painxkonan sakuracha!!! shadowatching shippuden boy Ulmo lord of waters Bff in real life ShadowKarma
Quote:
Sasuke_fangirl: well my best friend what can I say today? I love u and u are awesome and u mean a lot to me and I wont let anyone hurt u ok? And lady gaga rocks our world xD lmao thank u for showing me what a friend is
from mangagirl my super bestie ~MoNsTeR~
..\\\\
//-_-\\
/____\
sasuke_fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:08 PM   #334
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Lol i don't know

Spoiler:

Last edited by zerosameri; 03-10-2010 at 06:39 AM. Reason: The picture isn't Pokemon and seen when did Viz own Pokemon? :|
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:10 PM   #335
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke_fangirl View Post
Spoiler:

[SPOILER]
Spoiler:

I like that one. lol funny and cute
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:12 PM   #336
Tatl-Tael
Apprentice Genin

Tatl-Tael is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

From my visions of the world
You will cry all alone
But it does not mean a thing to me

(o)) Tobi is a good boy!
/@\Put this in your sig if you like Tobi

(/_
(^-\)Art...is an EXPLOSION!
/ @ \Put this in your sig if you like Deidara
Tatl-Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:17 PM   #337
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

kanye is cool ya ll are dumb sometimes forgive and forget
Old 02-23-2010, 06:25 PM   #338
sasuke_fangirl
Chunin Exam Proctor

sasuke_fangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

the last 2 r my faves
l_ll_l Sasukebffs-Spark 9tail japaneseanimeforlife, mangagirl
painxkonan sakuracha!!! shadowatching shippuden boy Ulmo lord of waters Bff in real life ShadowKarma
Quote:
Sasuke_fangirl: well my best friend what can I say today? I love u and u are awesome and u mean a lot to me and I wont let anyone hurt u ok? And lady gaga rocks our world xD lmao thank u for showing me what a friend is
from mangagirl my super bestie ~MoNsTeR~
..\\\\
//-_-\\
/____\
sasuke_fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:32 PM   #339
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 02-24-2010, 02:21 PM   #340
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

NOSTALGIAAAAA

Tags
funny, lol, pictures