Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 05:10 PM   #28501
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seargent Cornbread View Post
Very nice. :P
thanks ^_^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:11 PM   #28502
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Spoiler:
Very pretty.

I love the glasses and scarf, by the way.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:12 PM   #28503
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
Very pretty.

I love the glasses and scarf, by the way.
thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:14 PM   #28504
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Totally digging your outfit, Muffintop.

Old 02-21-2010, 05:15 PM   #28505
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
Totally digging your outfit, Muffintop.
thanks >^.^<

Old 02-21-2010, 05:16 PM   #28506
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
I still have a legitimate reason as to why your case is not an obsession, but that would be venturing far off topic.

Back on topic, you are one handsome-shamsome dood, DA.
Heart <3 Heart <3
True, but we all enjoy compliments.

I blush, I blush!

And you're a beauty yourself, although I'm curious on what this "Do want" business is all about.
Edit: Wonderful picture, Muffintop.

Last edited by DragonAngel; 02-21-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:17 PM   #28507
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post

I blush, I blush!

And you're beauty yourself, although I'm curious on what this "Do want" business is all about.
you blush you blush! no way! *faints*

Old 02-21-2010, 05:18 PM   #28508
Seargent Cornbread
Special Jonin Candidate

Seargent Cornbread is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
you blush you blush! no way! *faints*
Dragon? Blush?
Spoiler:
Old 02-21-2010, 05:20 PM   #28509
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

its the end of the world!!! omg!!!! X_X

Old 02-21-2010, 05:20 PM   #28510
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Dragon? Blush?
Spoiler:
Sometimes.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:21 PM   #28511
mangagirl
Drama King

O_O_O_O_OO_O no way! jk

Old 02-21-2010, 05:26 PM   #28512
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post

I blush, I blush!

And you're a beauty yourself, although I'm curious on what this "Do want" business is all about.
Edit: Wonderful picture, Muffintop.
Success, success!!

Ahaha, thank you kindly; that was a joke between TDZ and I. Now, it shall be between you and I!
Spoiler:

Quote:
Dragon? Blush?
Spoiler:
Only with me.

Old 02-21-2010, 05:31 PM   #28513
Seargent Cornbread
Special Jonin Candidate

Seargent Cornbread is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Success, success!!

Ahaha, thank you kindly; that was a joke between TDZ and I. Now, it shall be between you and I!
Spoiler:

Only with me.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
People always leave me out of the inside jokes!
Old 02-21-2010, 05:31 PM   #28514
mangagirl
Drama King

im bored lets post a pic

Last edited by mangagirl; 07-14-2010 at 02:48 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:34 PM   #28515
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
I shall now include you in the joke!

Spoiler:

Old 02-21-2010, 05:35 PM   #28516
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
lol

Quote:
im bored lets post a pic
Spoiler:
My beautiful wifey! <3
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:36 PM   #28517
mangagirl
Drama King

thank chu wifey

Old 02-21-2010, 05:36 PM   #28518
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Success, success!!

Spoiler:

Only with me.

You're more than welcome.

True.

Quote:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
You could always make your own.
Quote:
im bored lets post a pic
Spoiler:
Its too big, but I'm sure you look smashing.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:37 PM   #28519
mangagirl
Drama King

not again T_T let me try to fix it

Old 02-21-2010, 05:38 PM   #28520
mangagirl
Drama King

Closed Thread