Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-21-2010, 12:39 PM   #1021
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Sarge's Father saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarge's Father
Default Re: The person who post the last comment wins!

you changed my post *eye twitches* -throws an electric pencil at your head- DIE also i is the winner fool

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sarge's Father is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:41 PM   #1022
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge's Father View Post
you changed my post *eye twitches* -throws an electric pencil at your head- DIE also i is the winner fool
I diden't xd that whas you sadi. trows a pokibal at you Sasuke come out use your Chidori at him
Sasuke Chidori!!!!! and your a fool because I win ahahhaha losser

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:42 PM   #1023
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
I diden't xd that whas you sadi. trows a pokibal at you Sasuke come out use your Chidori at him
Sasuke Chidori!!!!! and your a fool because katsuki wins ahahhaha losser
xDDDD i kno i win xDDDD

Picture By: Hikari-chan
Clou Elder Aneko Hebi Hikari IK JAFL Jennifer Jenny Juiken Karasagi Kibafan1Leo Lone Luna Mangagirl Mizuki MysticNinja Neisan Painxx PaperAngel Rizzy Ryaque SakuraRen Sephiroth Storm Trouble Ulmo Undead Xibitz

Spoiler:

Quote:
You get to be sweet like a candy, and cute like a kitty. :o
Quote:
lol kat, has anyone told you are the most adorable child ever?
katsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:43 PM   #1024
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

*poofs* i win CHIDORI STREAM *stabs you with an electric pencil*

Old 02-21-2010, 12:44 PM   #1025
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
*poofs* katsuki wins CHIDORI STREAM *stabs you with an electric pencil*
xDDD thanks i kno i win ^.^

Clou Elder Aneko Hebi Hikari IK JAFL Jennifer Jenny Juiken Karasagi Kibafan1Leo Lone Luna Mangagirl Mizuki MysticNinja Neisan Painxx PaperAngel Rizzy Ryaque SakuraRen Sephiroth Storm Trouble Ulmo Undead Xibitz

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-21-2010, 12:45 PM   #1026
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*poofs* that you win CHIDORI STREAM *stabs my self with an electric pencil*
yea your right I win and uhh why do yoy attack your self xd?

Old 02-21-2010, 12:47 PM   #1027
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
yea your right katsuki should win and uhh why do your attack your self XD?
lolz xDD

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-21-2010, 12:48 PM   #1028
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

ok no more editing posts seriously its stupid

Old 02-21-2010, 12:50 PM   #1029
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
why

and I WIN Katsuki^^

Old 02-21-2010, 12:51 PM   #1030
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
but it's better then just saying i win. and wait for another post to say i win...lolz,anyways the original post is still there. ^.^
ps. i winz!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #1031
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

i guess your right katsuki-chan

Old 02-21-2010, 12:54 PM   #1032
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
i guess your right katsuki-chan
yayz *glomps you*
ps. i win!!!!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-21-2010, 12:54 PM   #1033
<3Gaara_Girl<3
Genin Elite

<3Gaara_Girl<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to <3Gaara_Girl<3

*posts* oh yeah winner right here *points to self* haha

If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. ~ Albert Einstein

~*All I Want Is To Be Remembered*~
<3Gaara_Girl<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:55 PM   #1034
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i guess your right katsuki-chan but the fackt is that we both lost this game and Naruto117 has won it.
yea yea I won I win yea

Old 02-21-2010, 12:55 PM   #1035
senji
Chunin Exam Participant

senji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sorry bestie

i win *throws a party* yea
Old 02-21-2010, 12:56 PM   #1036
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

zenon883 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i win

I can't unfriend my self. >.>

"I am the lightning bolt that strikes the tip of the peak." - Ganta Hitachi

"Does no one dare challenge the might of, Lu Bu!?" - Lu Bu

The Olympian of Blood

Beware of the Olympians of the Summit
War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
zenon883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:57 PM   #1037
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenon883 View Post
katsuki wins,she's the ultimate winner and no one can beat her. *sigh*
xDDDDDD yayz!!!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-21-2010, 12:59 PM   #1038
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsuki View Post
xDDDDDD yayz!! Naruto177 wins!!!!!!!!!
yea thanks for your supord Katsuki^^ I win

Old 02-21-2010, 01:01 PM   #1039
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

zenon883 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsuki View Post
xDDDDDD zenon should win becasue he rulez and im losserest
haha i win thx ka chan

I can't unfriend my self. >.>

"I am the lightning bolt that strikes the tip of the peak." - Ganta Hitachi

"Does no one dare challenge the might of, Lu Bu!?" - Lu Bu

The Olympian of Blood

Beware of the Olympians of the Summit
War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
zenon883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:01 PM   #1040
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
yea thanks for your suport Katsuki^^ since you gave me support i'll let you win
yay!!!!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Tags
anru uzumaki, chat, chat box, chat thread, club, cool members, forum games, fun, games, last post, meet friends, members, naruto shippuden, off topic chat