Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 11-26-2009, 08:07 PM   #21
Onyx_Skies
Genin

Onyx_Skies is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Anyone remember Statci Shock?

I used to love that show! I watched it all the time. :3

Onyx_Skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 08:10 PM   #22
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I watched it one day on Diseny XD.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:30 PM   #23
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Yea, that show is on disney xd now.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:39 PM   #24
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

yeah i watched an episode b4

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:56 PM   #25
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I remember it, but I never watched it. I wanted to, but I keep forgetting when it was on.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:02 PM   #26
AnBu.KnighT
Chunin Exam Participant

AnBu.KnighT is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yo i used to watch that show every morning before going to school but then they took it of and crap but still luv that show ^^
AnBu.KnighT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:35 AM   #27
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yeah. Good old shows that I watched.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:48 AM   #28
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

i remember it.

Muffintop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:57 PM   #29
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
i remember it.
Was it not awesome?

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles

SPAM [bot] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:58 PM   #30
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
I was watching this a few days ago.

Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:58 PM   #31
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

HaiJoylikeduh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like that show!
HaiJoylikeduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:59 PM   #32
MadaraTobi
Chunin Exam Participant

MadaraTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah i used to watch that,wasnt it on WB kids or something?

Studies show that 92% of kids listen to Rap/Hip Hop, If you are one of the 8% Of the kids that listen to real music, put this in your sig.

A dream of mine is to post good wholesome comments and eventually become a F.A.I.L member,though I know it wont be easy.
MadaraTobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:03 PM   #33
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadaraTobi View Post
Yeah i used to watch that,wasnt it on WB kids or something?
Yuppers!

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles

Old 02-20-2010, 10:00 PM   #34
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Yeah! Wasn't his name Virgil or something? And he had this best friend.. This was a good show.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:45 PM   #35
SasukeUchiha13
Apprentice Genin

SasukeUchiha13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if u have Disney XD u can watch it
SasukeUchiha13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:46 PM   #36
Rathegon
Jonin

Rathegon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Rathegon Send a message via MSN to Rathegon Send a message via Yahoo to Rathegon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
yes I do geaR and all them bom baby's they suRe aRe special u know why they don't show new episodes
Rathegon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:49 PM   #37
Zaori Momochi
Banned

Zaori Momochi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

No, but I remember Static Shock, xD
Zaori Momochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:04 PM   #38
ANIMELVR4EVR
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: under a shady tree listening to music while doodling horribly
ANIMELVR4EVR is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i remember!!!! what was that one chick that was the bird that wore purple clothing?? i never knew her name.

╔═══╗
║███║
║ (●)
╚═══╝
======۩۞۩======
███ANIMELVR4EVR███
======۩۞۩======
I <3 SHIKIBAME
ANIMELVR4EVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:15 PM   #39
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANIMELVR4EVR View Post
i remember!!!! what was that one chick that was the bird that wore purple clothing?? i never knew her name.
Yeah, static even got to chill with the big dogs, you know, the Justice League.

Old 03-01-2010, 06:16 PM   #40
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

yea i still watch ti but iv seen liek every ep so it gets boreing
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote