Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: how much do you like deidara?
hes cool 53 14.72%
hes awsome 76 21.11%
I love him 35 9.72%
HES THE BEST!!! 8D 44 12.22%
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH IF YOU TRY TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME I GO KYUUBI MODE AND DESTROY THE FABRIC OF SPACE!!! KATSU!! *GLOMPS DEIDARA CHIBI* XD 152 42.22%
Voters: 360. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2010, 11:32 PM   #17521
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Deidara Fan Club ^_\)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
then he had 2 kids .

Spoiler:
Deidara rules and bob.
omg! deidaras my daddy! and your my brother so you must be bob!
Join the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<--Click to help it hatch
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:36 PM   #17522
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

no my dad is kisame .

Bob. r.r u smell like candy.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:38 PM   #17523
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
no my dad is kisame .

Bob. r.r u smell like candy.
*makes clay bird* isnt it cute?
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:39 PM   #17524
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Bob, makes clay hot girl isnt lovely ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-19-2010, 11:46 PM   #17525
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Bob, makes clay hot girl isnt lovely ?
forgive me deidara. *kills bob* i didnt like him. V_V
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:52 PM   #17526
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Bob. u cant kill me,.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-20-2010, 02:33 PM   #17527
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl
Default Re: Anti-Deidara Club(NO FANS!)

I'm in.

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #17528
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You're in.
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:36 PM   #17529
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
I'm in.
welcome Cyl

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:40 PM   #17530
ECW Original

Hello whatsyerface.
Old 02-20-2010, 02:42 PM   #17531
Memitim

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
Hello whatsyerface.
i assume you're talking to me,

Spoiler:
burn in hell deidara

Old 02-20-2010, 02:45 PM   #17532
ECW Original

Yes I am.My he rest in suffering.
Old 02-20-2010, 02:50 PM   #17533
Tobi-Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Tobi-Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

so many hater !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fan members we must rebel!!!!!!!! Deidara owns!!!!!!!!

Tobi-Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:51 PM   #17534
Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi-Uchiha View Post
so many hater !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fan members we must rebel!!!!!!!! Deidara owns!!!!!!!!
no fans

Old 02-20-2010, 02:52 PM   #17535
Tobi-Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Tobi-Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
no fans
so what its a free country i gotz the right to be here!!!!

Tobi-Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:52 PM   #17536
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS! Ask Toma he says so! LEAVE!

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:54 PM   #17537
ECW Original

Quote:
Quote:
But you're pretty much just spamming and trolling.If you want to talk about liking him,there's a fanclub.Go to it and stay away from here.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:51 PM   #17538
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

Orly?
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 02-21-2010, 10:34 AM   #17539
Gimit23
Genin

Gimit23 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Gimit23
Default Re: Deidara fan come here - No haters allowed

Love Deidara best character ever!! Love his hand i want them so bad.

Deidara is on a fruit Loop commercial! "Art is an explosion of Fruity Flavor!"Put this on your siggy if you agree.
(/_
(^-\) "Art... Is an EXPLOSION!!!!"
/_!_\Put this on your signature if you love Deidara

Spoiler:

Gimit23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:55 AM   #17540
Cleo Uzumaki
Apprentice Genin

Cleo Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Deidara fan come here - No haters allowed

I shall join please
Cleo Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club, deidara, deidara rules, no haterz, no spamming