Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 12-22-2009, 06:42 AM   #21
ItachixKisame
Apprentice Genin

ItachixKisame is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Yes there will be!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimuskage View Post
here's a link that says that Storm 2 will come out in Fall: http://www.siliconera.com/2009/12/21...for-fall-2010/
Nice, thanks for the link man. just wondering when it will come out in Europe : /
Old 12-22-2009, 10:03 AM   #22
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
here's a link that says that Storm 2 will come out in Fall: http://www.siliconera.com/2009/12/21...for-fall-2010/
Yeah, Fall.............in Japan. I still don't think they will release in America anytime soon since the game probably includes the story arcs that we are no one close to. I don't think they will release that game here until Disney XD catchs up A LOT.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:50 PM   #23
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Yeh its due in Japan in fall, considering the first Ultimate Ninja Storm came out in America months before it came out in Japan, its very likely this one will too. They say early 2010, So I expect late February , early March.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:53 PM   #24
MikeAvengerX
Ninja Academy Student

MikeAvengerX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to MikeAvengerX

Hm Id say its good to compare with Burst limit/Raging blast. The Broken Bond is like DBZ: Burst Limit, and UNS2 will be like DB: Raging Blast right? (More 3d movement freedom in fights and such, more real-time).
MikeAvengerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:44 AM   #25
kekki genki
Chunin

kekki genki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

a whole year!!!!??!?!?!?!?! i cant wait that long im gonna break in and steal an early copy anyone down for the mission?

Wandering Vizard
kekki genki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:05 AM   #26
kekki genki
Chunin

kekki genki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx View Post
Alright,im tired of seeing countless "Will there be a new Naruto Game 360" , " Will there be Another Naruto game on Xbox?" , "Will there be a sequel to NTBB?" threads.

So my answer people,is YES! there will be! It will be a multi-platform game coming out for PS3 and Xbox 360. Its the follow up to Naruto:Ultimate Ninja Storm , and suprsingly is called Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2!
It would seem Ubisoft lost the rights to making any new Naruto games,I expect they are focusing there attention on big budget games and movies like AVATAR at the moment.I think its Bandai making this new game.

All the characters are Shipppuden and I expect the story will go up to the Gaaras capture arc. with Sasori,Deidara,Chiyo etc.
There hasnt been a release date yet,but it will probably arrive in stores aboooout February of Next year?

I cant wait for the game to come out!!!
if all they put is up to the gaara capture arc a year from now i dont think anyone is gonna buy the game....i wont thats for sure

Wandering Vizard
kekki genki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:51 AM   #27
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekki genki View Post
if all they put is up to the gaara capture arc a year from now i dont think anyone is gonna buy the game....i wont thats for sure
All scans and trailers so far have only shown clips of when Naruto and Sakura take the bell test, when Gaara fights Deidara and when Sakura and Chiyo fight Sasori. There has been a clip of Sasuke wearing an Akatsuki cloak but this is probably just due to Sasuke having a lack of different clothes in Part 2. They are probably just pulling things out from ahead of the story. Such as they did with Sakura in TBB and ROAN. They gave her Healing Palm Jutsu due to her lack of Jutsu even though in the manga she doesnt start learning it until Naruto leaves the Village on training.

Until a trailer or scan is released of events after the Gaara,we cant assume it will have any of the characters you want like Pein,Kakuzu,Hidan etc Although in saying that they have until Autumn to make it. As thats when its being released,perhaps they will make the story longer than just the Gaara arc, but from the evidence we have right now. We cant assume anything.

Last edited by Lady Tsunade; 02-21-2010 at 09:54 AM.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #28
Ockinga
Chunin

Location: Where ever my laptop and other people's wifi takes me.
Ockinga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx View Post
All scans and trailers so far have only shown clips of when Naruto and Sakura take the bell test, when Gaara fights Deidara and when Sakura and Chiyo fight Sasori. There has been a clip of Sasuke wearing an Akatsuki cloak but this is probably just due to Sasuke having a lack of different clothes in Part 2. They are probably just pulling things out from ahead of the story. Such as they did with Sakura in TBB and ROAN. They gave her Healing Palm Jutsu due to her lack of Jutsu even though in the manga she doesnt start learning it until Naruto leaves the Village on training.

Until a trailer or scan is released of events after the Gaara,we cant assume it will have any of the characters you want like Pein,Kakuzu,Hidan etc Although in saying that they have until Autumn to make it. As thats when its being released,perhaps they will make the story longer than just the Gaara arc, but from the evidence we have right now. We cant assume anything.
I think you can becauese theres over 40 characters. The Konoha 12 plus sensei's sand sibliings Chiyo Sasori and Deidara and Itachi and Kisame are only 24 characters.
|.....|
/......
\ The Yellow Flash of the Leaf! Put this in your siggy if you love Minato

Member of the Village Hidden In The Crystal

Forum Family: Father: Pickles. Mother: Parsley. Brothers: Onions, Carrots and books. I have no sisters and I also
Spoiler:
think forum families are stupid; especially, the relationships. Surprised?
Ockinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:37 AM   #29
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ockinga View Post
I think you can becauese theres over 40 characters. The Konoha 12 plus sensei's sand sibliings Chiyo Sasori and Deidara and Itachi and Kisame are only 24 characters.
Where has it been confirmed that theres 40 characters?
In any case I dont think there will be many Akatsuki,mainly Leaf Ninja
1 Naruto
2 Sakura
3 Sai
4 Kakashi
5 Yamato
6 Shikamaru
7 Ino
8 Choji
9 Asuma
10 Lee
11 Tenten
12 Neji
13 Gai
14 Hinata
15 Kiba
16 Shino
17 Kurenai
18 Tsunade
19 Shizune
20 Jiraiya
21 Orochimaru
22 Kabuto
23 Sasuke
24 Sasori
25 Deidara
26 Gaara
27 Temari
28 Kankuro
29 4 Tailed Naruto
30 Itachi
31 Kisame
32 Anko
33 Iruka
34 Chiyo

As I dont believe that it will go past the Gaara or Sai and Yamato Arc
I think this is maximum amount of characters they will put in, assuming it doesnt go past the Gaara Arc, I dont really see how they can fit 40 characters :/

Of if they were to include 40 characters they will probably put some crappy Akatsuki Cloak Sasuke,Curse Mark Sasuke, KN0 Naruto and Awakened Characters in =_=
Old 02-28-2010, 12:04 AM   #30
Hitsugaara
Freshmen Academy Student

Hitsugaara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the game will go past the gaara rescue arc,cuz at the end of the trailer theres a 4-tail naruto logo.and in one of the scans naruto is doing rasen shuriken.
Hitsugaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:26 AM   #31
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Really?Can you give me a link to the scans please
Old 02-28-2010, 07:16 AM   #32
Hitsugaara
Freshmen Academy Student

Hitsugaara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

scan naruto doing rasen shuriken:

trailer:

at the end of the trailer theres a 4 tails naruto logo.
Hitsugaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:54 PM   #33
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Hm Im still not convinced, if there was a Kakuzu and Hidan Arc, they would've released a scan on it :/
Old 03-01-2010, 01:05 PM   #34
mr. awesomeness
Chunin

mr. awesomeness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If only I would buy it for the 360. I will probably but it for the PS3

My Friends: Kakashi's Girl, rawrz321, Miss Kitty <3, I<3Declan, AgentShayd, Snowy Owl, Shoukry, Kibafan1, -im_ur_drug-, Katsuki

I belong to -I'm_ur_drug-
Friend and Master: EmoSakura

gf: fml
mr. awesomeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:19 PM   #35
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

in the latest issue of neo magazine (a uk anime mag) it has a game called naruto shippuden: ultimate ninja hero 3 coming out on the ps3 and xbox 360 in the summer and has a screen shot of curse mark sasuke fighting deidara on one of his clay birds.

it looks like it's the same game, maybe the uk is just having a name change

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:50 PM   #36
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Gord View Post
in the latest issue of neo magazine (a uk anime mag) it has a game called naruto shippuden: ultimate ninja hero 3 coming out on the ps3 and xbox 360 in the summer and has a screen shot of curse mark sasuke fighting deidara on one of his clay birds.

it looks like it's the same game, maybe the uk is just having a name change
You have to be confused. Naruto Shippuden: Ulimate Ninja Heroes 3 is a PSP exclusive. Either that magizine messed up, or you read it wrong.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:38 PM   #37
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
You have to be confused. Naruto Shippuden: Ulimate Ninja Heroes 3 is a PSP exclusive. Either that magizine messed up, or you read it wrong.

yeah i read it wrong!

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:16 AM   #38
tifa
Freshmen Academy Student

tifa is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yep i read it to and yes ur r correct it was correct
tifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #39
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yea and for the latesd news and updates chack out my Naruto Shippuden UNS2 Trhead http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46440

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:52 AM   #40
Deidara Iwatoshi
Apprentice Genin

Deidara Iwatoshi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have to make sure I get one.
Deidara Iwatoshi is offline   Reply With Quote