Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

View Poll Results: Who's better?
Shaft 5 62.50%
Black Dynamite 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2010, 04:25 PM   #1
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Shaft or Black Dynamite

All you suckas gather round.
Who's better Shaft or Black Dynamite?

http://www.blackdynamitemovie.com/
Money Quote:
B.D." I'm declaring war on anybody who sells drugs in our community."
"But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs in the community."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:43 AM   #2
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Shaft or Black Dynamite

It was a tough choice but I had to go with my brother man, Sai Shaft.
After all I'm one of his loyal ass brothers. Still Black Dynamite is cool too.

"You're probably one of those guys who thinks he can get away with
a wink and a smile"

*wink*

"What about the smile"

"I am smiling".

Good thing I found out. Shaft with Samuel L Jackson isn't a remake but
more like a sequel since Samuel L Jackson's Shaft isn't actually Shaft
but his nephew. Richard Roundtree is always Shaft. So you can love both.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:55 AM   #3
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I just can't choose, it's too tough. But I think Sai Shaft's nickname should now be Black Dynamite as well.

"He's super cool and he knows kung fu."

Your so righteous!
This is also true.

From a trailer I can't link to:
Black Dyanmite that was the best loving I ever had.
Me too.
That goes triple for me.
Shh. You're gonna wake up the rest of the ladies.

Old 02-20-2010, 06:07 AM   #4
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I just can't choose, it's too tough. But I think Sai Shaft's nickname should now be Black Dynamite as well.

"He's super cool and he knows kung fu."

Your so righteous!
This is also true.

From a trailer I can't link to:
Black Dyanmite that was the best loving I ever had.
Me too.
That goes triple for me.
Shh. You're gonna wake up the rest of the ladies.
For the sake of competition you should vote for black dynamite.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:37 AM   #5
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
For the sake of competition you should vote for black dynamite.
It's now done, but obviously no one else can decide.

Old 02-20-2010, 09:00 AM   #6
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
It's now done, but obviously no one else can decide.
It can be like the ultimate rivalry!

...At least in my case.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:49 AM   #7
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"The Man" murders his brother. My brother won't go unavenged.

So that's what happen to Sai Shaft's brother.

Michael Jai White is not only Black Dynamite, he wrote the script, too.
You bet your butt, and half a titty.

Last edited by Wooster; 02-20-2010 at 09:51 AM.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:55 AM   #8
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Black Shaft.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:56 AM   #9
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

you know I had to check the date on Black Dynamite cause I wasn't sure if it was recent or not

...At least in my case.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:58 AM   #10
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
you know I had to check the date on Black Dynamite cause I wasn't sure if it was recent or not
Same. I'm pretty sure it's a 2008 movie.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:03 AM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes, it's 2008, but it's almost a prefect replica of '70's movies.

Black, blackstack, attacking mac.

Fast track, slapjack, bootblack, flashback, ramsack, jam-packing, stiiiiilllll coming back.

Jim Brown mustache. Fro like Roundtree. Check out the music on the same site. It's funkilious.

Old 07-12-2012, 08:52 PM   #12
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Dynamite might be pulling into the lead

Old 07-13-2012, 04:39 AM   #13
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Shaft!

Black Dynamite was loads of awesome. Loved the set crash-through.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:08 AM   #14
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You do have to love it.

Old 12-06-2012, 08:44 PM   #15
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Shut your mouth I'm talkin' 'bout Shaft
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote