Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

View Poll Results: Will Kakashi Gaiden happen?
Yes 23 60.53%
Of course, it's got tooooo! 9 23.68%
Naw, probabably not 1 2.63%
Nooo 1 2.63%
Maybe mixed inbetween the story during a fight 4 10.53%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2009, 05:24 AM   #1
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Exclamation Kakashi Gaiden

When it is the time, shippuden will do Kakashi Gaiden, with Obito, Rin, and all of that stuff, right? I really want them to.

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 05:27 AM   #2
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakashi Gaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
When it is the time, shippuden will do Kakashi Gaiden, with Obito, Rin, and all of that stuff, right? I really want them to.
this idea suck's, beter off beying God of War 3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 05:32 AM   #3
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I don't mean a game, I mean from the manga, unless you haven't read the manga of course.

Old 06-07-2009, 05:34 AM   #4
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Thumbs down Re: Kakashi Gaiden

Besides, every time America or even Japan tries to make a unique story or filler story in a game, it sucks. Uzumaki chronicles 2 is an exception, but that's it.

Old 06-07-2009, 05:35 AM   #5
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I don't mean a game, I mean from the manga, unless you haven't read the manga of course.
I read the Manga and I hope they will. I loved seeing young Kakashi and Obito. Hopefully they'll mix it in there, it would be like a filler but a good one.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 05:36 AM   #6
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

Shonen Jump already said that they were working on making it an OVA in Japan.

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 05:39 AM   #7
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
will you do know theres a game call ninja gaiden 1 and 2 right, i assme your talking bout a overated game, not a manga/comic book, mybe thats why nobody posted yet, edit by explaning what you mean in your topic, describe its a manga

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 06-07-2009, 05:40 AM   #8
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

notice people posting now that they know what your talking bout

Old 06-07-2009, 05:45 AM   #9
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I hope that OVA comes to the USA!

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 06-07-2009, 05:46 AM   #10
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Besides, every time America or even Japan tries to make a unique story or filler story in a game, it sucks. Uzumaki chronicles 2 is an exception, but that's it.
what you talking bout, 1 games make more money then a anime or movie can only think about, 2 metal gear solid 1, 2, 3, and 4 dont fall in the wack story place, sorry but dont get mad cuse everybody in shcool is too busy talking bout the new games that are comeing, never say something sucks if you never plan on understanding them, sorry for thinking that you was talking bout a game

Old 06-07-2009, 11:19 AM   #11
TucanaTheToucan
Special Jonin Candidate

TucanaTheToucan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yes, it might happen.
I'd like to see the anime of the tale how Kakashi's left eye is different from his right one.

I love Kakashi Hatake!
TucanaTheToucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 04:19 PM   #12
shaheroze
Freshmen Academy Student

shaheroze is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hope it does
or else thell wake up in the middle of the ocean
shaheroze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 04:30 PM   #13
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaheroze View Post
I hope it does
or else thell wake up in the middle of the ocean
That's a bit Xtreme...

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 06-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #14
Golden-Flute
Apprentice Genin

Golden-Flute is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If they have time to give us the full histories of filler characters, they should have time to give us histories of the main characters! Lol!
Golden-Flute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:32 PM   #15
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

does anyone know what chapters the kakashi gaiden arc is in the mange? is it right before shippuden starts?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:49 PM   #16
ThunderSpirit
Chunin

ThunderSpirit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
does anyone know what chapters the kakashi gaiden arc is in the mange? is it right before shippuden starts?
Yeah, its in volume 27.
ThunderSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:18 AM   #17
MinatoN
Apprentice Genin

MinatoN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakashi Gaiden covers chapters 239-244 of the manga
MinatoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:00 AM   #18
Uchiha_Itachi
Chunin Exam Participant

Uchiha_Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yay! I've always wanted to hear the 4ths voice, and I like kakashi gaiden, awesome story...Awesome soon2be ova!
Old 06-09-2009, 03:45 PM   #19
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Superwes Reborn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer Ninja 21 View Post
That's a bit Xtreme...
SO IS YOUR FACE! OH BURN! loljk
Old 06-10-2009, 10:33 AM   #20
Vidda Hatake
Kakashi's Wife/ANBU leader
We wish you the best of luck!

Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Yes!!! At least, I hope it will happen!!

My Family: Attack Wolf: garraswerewolf / Nephew:Toma RNK / Nephew: SRhyse

My Warrior/Son: TheBlackChidori - ANBU Enigma

ANBU Black Ops Leader
If you need help pm us or post at

If you're upset or sad, I'm just a
away!

I'm a temp. Mod...
Vidda Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kakashi, naruto, shippuden, unique story