Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-19-2010, 05:35 PM   #52041
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Forum mall club

Oh! I'd like a blue cake! 8D
There's the cake I never got! Thanks Pink!!!!
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:44 PM   #52042
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

YOUR WELCOME!!!

*Gives cake to KIBA*
Sasuke:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Go away!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:45 PM   #52043
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*ties Sasuke up with party streamers and other stuff* Sit and don't move! oO
Thanks Pink!
Old 02-19-2010, 05:48 PM   #52044
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

MelisaArtemis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Happy B'day Kiba ^^

- A Good friend stay with you during your needs, a better friend helps you during your needs but a best friend will be with you through everything.

- When you're feeling down, remember that a frown is a smile turned upside down

- When in doubt, Meow~

- People ask me: How do you make peace in pairing wars? my answer: Give them something all of them love: a kitty~

My cute Dragon:

My Favourite symbol: SQUIGGLY~
MelisaArtemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:52 PM   #52045
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIBAFAN321 View Post
*ties Sasuke up with party streamers and other stuff* Sit and don't move! oO
Thanks Pink!

No need to thank me,KIBA.

Sasuke:I love cake!!

Too bad!!

Hi,Melissa!!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2010, 05:55 PM   #52046
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

Hey Melisa! And thanks! ^^

Yeah! Too bad! No caek for you! oO
Old 02-19-2010, 05:59 PM   #52047
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hey Melisa! And thanks! ^^

Yeah! Too bad! No caek for you! oO

Sasuke:I cheer happy birthday with a cheerleading suit if I get cake.

No one wants that...

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2010, 06:02 PM   #52048
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

OO'
Uhh... no one wants to see you do that, thanks for asking.... ><'
Old 02-19-2010, 06:06 PM   #52049
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

*Pokes Sasuke curiously* Does your hair lays eggs?

- A Good friend stay with you during your needs, a better friend helps you during your needs but a best friend will be with you through everything.

- When in doubt, Meow~

- People ask me: How do you make peace in pairing wars? my answer: Give them something all of them love: a kitty~

My cute Dragon:

Old 02-19-2010, 06:10 PM   #52050
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Sasuke:*Rips off clothes to girls cheerleading suit*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
*Dances*

My hair does not lay eggs!!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2010, 06:13 PM   #52051
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

-.-' ... -.-' ... OH JUST SHUT UP!!!!! No one, and I mean NO ONE, in this world would want to listen to YOU! -.-'
Old 02-19-2010, 06:15 PM   #52052
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Sasuke:*Keeps cheering*
Oh,KIBA,your so fine,your so fine you blow my mind,hey,KIBA!!Hey,hey,hey KIBA!!!

-_-'....

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2010, 06:21 PM   #52053
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

-_____-'' *tapes tape around Sasuke's mouth* ... That'll keep him down for a while! 8D
Sasuke: *rips tape off mouth and continues cheering*
-_____-''
Old 02-19-2010, 06:24 PM   #52054
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Oh,lord....

*Cheers*
Sasuke:Who is hot?Who is not?Who's the girl I like alot?Go.....KIBA!!!
I'M SO SEXY!!!

O.o...

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2010, 06:26 PM   #52055
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

♥*waltzes in*

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:29 PM   #52056
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

-___-' Sasuke, you know what?! You are a disgrace to all genders! You're neither a girl or a boy!!!! >>
Sasuke: :'(
Hai thar C-C!
Old 02-19-2010, 06:29 PM   #52057
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

C-C!!!

*Glomps*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2010, 06:31 PM   #52058
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
-___-' Sasuke, you know what?! You are a disgrace to all genders! You're neither a girl or a boy!!!! >>
Hai thar C-C!

Sasuke:NO!!!I'm a boy,and I'll show you!!And I'm sexy!!
*Lifts up skirt*

AWWWWWWW!!!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2010, 06:32 PM   #52059
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

*See Sasuke in cheerleader outfit* thats... just... wrong... in so many levels.... *shot*

- When in doubt, Meow~

My cute Dragon:

Old 02-19-2010, 06:32 PM   #52060
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Hai thar C-C!
♥*pushes Sasuke into a chamber* THIS WILL DECIDE HIS OUTCOME!! *pushes a button*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
C-C!!!

*Glomps*
♥PINKIE!!! *glomps*

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard