Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 05:59 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Angry Pretty Annoyed...

Sometimes people leave -Rep for me and they just leave a period or something.

I'm annoyed because I wanna know what I did if I got - repped.

Just a tiny rant.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:09 PM   #2
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Pretty Annoyed...

Well, you could done something wrong or not, but IF you are sure you haven't done absolutely anything wrong. Tell a mod/super-mod/FAIL member to check your rep thingy.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:11 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Thanks, I'll reread the post.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:11 PM   #4
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
Well, you could done something wrong or not, but IF you are sure you haven't done absolutely anything wrong. Tell a mod/super-mod/FAIL member to check your rep thingy.
/still doesn't know how to do that if he is actually able to

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 02-18-2010, 06:12 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
/still doesn't know how to do that if he is actually able to
The Mods/Admins don't teach you that upon joining FAIL?
Old 02-18-2010, 06:14 PM   #6
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru9 View Post
The Mods/Admins don't teach you that upon joining FAIL?
I'm not just F.A.I.L., I am Super Mod also.

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-18-2010, 06:14 PM   #7
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

@ Maikeru: I was just saying that. I don't know which one can do that so I just listed all.

@ Shikamaru9: Your welcome.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:14 PM   #8
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

Master Perfect is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Sometimes people leave -Rep for me and they just leave a period or something.

I'm annoyed because I wanna know what I did if I got - repped.

Just a tiny rant.
well maybe u down rep them and then they want too down rep u back maybe

Old 02-18-2010, 06:16 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

It's still not a valid excuse for -repping uselessly.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:19 PM   #10
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
It's still not a valid excuse for -repping uselessly.
well how many of those do u have?

Old 02-18-2010, 06:20 PM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I can't view all of my rep, but I remember get a bunch...I had 6 rep points till that...
Old 02-18-2010, 06:22 PM   #12
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

6!!!!!!! wow now i know y ur mad well copy and paste it then link me like this this is my rep someone gave me

Village Hidden in the... 02-16-2010 05:15 PM some rep for visiting the village---kekki genki

now u do it

Old 02-18-2010, 06:24 PM   #13
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

You can't reverse downreps, nothing can be done, but I will tell someone. Random upreps happen more often than random downreps so it's not a big deal.
If it's a constant thing PM someone.

*click*
/always wanted to say that

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-19-2010, 02:33 AM   #14
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
You can't reverse downreps, nothing can be done, but I will tell someone. Random upreps happen more often than random downreps so it's not a big deal.
If it's a constant thing PM someone.

*click*
/always wanted to say that

I can actually. Aside from Srhyse and Sage, I am the only person who can. Though I only look into major abuse cases.

*unlocks in case the is more discussion needed*

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.

Last edited by Toma RNK; 02-19-2010 at 02:37 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:26 AM   #15
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
I can actually. Aside from Srhyse and Sage, I am the only person who can. Though I only look into major abuse cases.

*unlocks in case the is more discussion needed*
Please lock this again, because this wasn't a major offense, it only annoyed me and I wanted a few explanations just so I could narrow it down to who I think it would be. I'm a good detective and I think I've figured it out.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:31 AM   #16
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

then who is it if u figured it out?

Old 02-19-2010, 06:33 AM   #17
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Oh, it just happened again.

Here are the last two visible ones I have. (I see what you mean Toma)

483 new spoilers sasuke... 02-19-2010 03:46 AM.........
The Village Hidden in... 01-31-2010 09:15 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:34 AM   #18
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

does your village have spammers?

Old 02-19-2010, 06:36 AM   #19
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Perfect View Post
then who is it if u figured it out?
Not sure anymore, look at the links.

One's easy to find out because there are barely any posts in the thread and it was only a few points lost. (My mistake, I didn't feel like backspacing, the one I'm talking about is the second one.)

The first one is harder because there are thousands of posts....
Old 02-19-2010, 06:36 AM   #20
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Not sure anymore, look at the links.

One's easy to find out because there are barely any posts in the thread and it was only a few points lost. (My mistake, I didn't feel like backspacing, the one I'm talking about is the second one.)

The first one is harder because there are thousands of posts....
does your village have spammers?

Closed Thread