Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 02-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #21
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: If naruto was to marry..?

I can't really see him with anyone but Sakura or Hinata. I guess Sasuke, since he's the closest one to Naruto.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #22
Namikaze-Sakura
Ninja Academy Student

Namikaze-Sakura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Namikaze-Sakura

Well if Naruto can't be with Sakura.... huh tough question...
... Sasuke. My best friend corrupted me.
Namikaze-Sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:31 PM   #23
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForestS153 View Post
If Naruto was to marry at the end of the shippuden arc (or series, I don't think it matters), but could not marry Hinata or Sakura who would you prefer to marry Naruto? You can't pick a filler character.
I would pick Naruto to marry Ino...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:35 PM   #24
vinsence
Genin

vinsence is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The srine Maiden from that Naruto Movie.
vinsence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:08 PM   #25
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i say sakura
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:18 PM   #26
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The girl in Shippuden movie 1 ^^
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:20 AM   #27
-_[]The_Living
Freshmen Academy Student

-_[]The_Living is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Does noone else think Matsuri would make like the perfect match?
-_[]The_Living is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:15 AM   #28
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Akatsuki Tsunade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack 40 View Post
how about tonton
lol thats was my first choice too.. haha

Tsunade Fav Quote
You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

REP use it and dont abuse it.. Oh and feel free to add ur name too
Akatsuki Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:51 AM   #29
OtakuxKei
Genin

OtakuxKei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to OtakuxKei

TSUNADE ALL THE WAY
OtakuxKei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:45 AM   #30
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: If naruto was to marry..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Naruto thinks of Sasuke like every time we see him. The only reason the village is gone and everything else is because of Sasuke and Naruto.
Sakura loves the dude but Naruto has a fication on Sasuke. Sakura isn't even that bad.

Ha, yeah. I completely agree with that. Sasuke can't get enough peace, because Naruto just doesn't leave him alone. Poor Sasuke.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:16 AM   #31
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

UchihaHatakeIsabella saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

well what if he married temari?

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

UchihaHatakeIsabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:05 AM   #32
vinsence
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by -_[]The_Living View Post
Does noone else think Matsuri would make like the perfect match?
I dont see it at all sorry.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:33 AM   #33
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Ha, yeah. I completely agree with that. Sasuke can't get enough peace, because Naruto just doesn't leave him alone. Poor Sasuke.
If it wasn't for Sasuke and Naruto the leaf would still be in some what beter shape, the people who died because of Sasuke and Naruto would be alive, Sasuke would be at peace, and Naruto would be at peace.

But it's kinda said though, If Naruto loves Sakura so much then why think about Sasuke's safty and health so much? Why not put all that lovly-dovy-heathy-care-team-mate stuff accualy twords Naruto's team or Sakura not the enimy that wants him dead.

To put in simple terms

Sasuke > Everyone else and Leaf Village

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:53 AM   #34
vinsence
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaHatakeIsabella View Post
well what if he married temari?
That's Shikamaru's girl. Its pretty clear i think.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:20 AM   #35
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Ergh, Tenten? There's not a lot to choose from since Hinata & Sakura are out.. They're like, the two best candidates.

Anko, maybe but Tenten fits next best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsence View Post
That's Shikamaru's girl. Its pretty clear i think.
Shikamaru & Temari. <3

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:05 AM   #36
Art is an EXPLOSION
Chunin

Art is an EXPLOSION is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ino if not those 2
Art is an EXPLOSION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:43 AM   #37
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'd like him to marry Sakura.
Hinata scares me. 0.O
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #38
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGoten View Post
I'd like him to marry Sakura.
Hinata scares me. 0.O
Are you kidding? Sakura is the scary one!

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:38 PM   #39
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow. There's like no other canon pairings besides those two. I guess Konan is the most plausible, due to Chapter 449, but then there's the 10-year age difference...
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
C4 Karura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:42 PM   #40
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Sai! I don't know if it'd be legal, but they would make a good couple. Sai really does care about Naruto. ^^
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hinata, love, mary, sakura