Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-18-2010, 10:31 PM   #1041
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

HaiJoylikeduh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Everybody wants me O.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara Bro View Post
Neisen?

Not Neisen either.
HaiJoylikeduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:32 PM   #1042
mr. awesomeness
Chunin

mr. awesomeness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
*wraps my arms around you and kisses your head* ^^
*curls up to you blushing* h..hello

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Friends: Kakashi's Girl, rawrz321, Miss Kitty <3, I<3Declan, AgentShayd, Snowy Owl, Shoukry, Kibafan1, -im_ur_drug-, Katsuki

I belong to -I'm_ur_drug-
Friend and Master: EmoSakura

gf: fml
mr. awesomeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:32 PM   #1043
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiJoylikeduh View Post
Not Neisen either.
Jam? Oh, whatever. I give up.
Minoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:33 PM   #1044
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. awesomeness View Post
*curls up to you blushing* h..hello
*holds you tightly* hello ^^ how are you tonight?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:34 PM   #1045
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

Darkky? No, I can't hate him.
Let's just say, people who ruin my vibes & mood, I hate.
People who annoy me with their annoyance, I hate.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:35 PM   #1046
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
well i hope i never become one of those people!

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-18-2010, 10:35 PM   #1047
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Like me?
Old 02-18-2010, 10:35 PM   #1048
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjam View Post
xDDD, thnx i guess ^^
Hmmm, if u dont mind
*clears throat*

I feel the need to clarify that I'm not a preacher..just play 1 on tv..
and this has been bothering me..
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?
but I digress... seriously, cheer the hell up
life is short and then you die

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:35 PM   #1049
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

I hate everyone at one time or another. If you're lucky, I get over it.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:36 PM   #1050
mr. awesomeness
Chunin

mr. awesomeness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
*holds you tightly* hello ^^ how are you tonight?
c..confused. b..but I feel g..good.

My Friends: Kakashi's Girl, rawrz321, Miss Kitty <3, I<3Declan, AgentShayd, Snowy Owl, Shoukry, Kibafan1, -im_ur_drug-, Katsuki

I belong to -I'm_ur_drug-
Friend and Master: EmoSakura

gf: fml
mr. awesomeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:36 PM   #1051
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
Not Neisen either.
if you don't hate me, what do you think of me?

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:36 PM   #1052
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
*clears throat*

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?
That's really going to make me happy. Life is short and then you die.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:36 PM   #1053
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I hate everyone at one time or another. If you're lucky, I get over it.
you have hated/do hate me???? aww

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-18-2010, 10:37 PM   #1054
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

C-C-C COMBO BREAKER!

just wanted to say that

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:37 PM   #1055
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. awesomeness View Post
c..confused. b..but I feel g..good.
i know, hun. i know. let all bad thoughts flutter away. *holds you close to me*

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-18-2010, 10:38 PM   #1056
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Quote:
That's really going to make me happy. Life is short and then you die.
yeah, well, I gave up on trying to make you happy
you don't want anyone too remember?

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:41 PM   #1057
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
*clears throat*

starts clapping again ^^
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:41 PM   #1058
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
yeah, well, I gave up on trying to make you happy
you don't want anyone too remember?
You JUST said "Cheer up", so I thought you were trying to cheer me up.

@Sasu: I used to hate you, only for a bit.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:42 PM   #1059
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You JUST said "Cheer up", so I thought you were trying to cheer me up.

@Sasu: I used to hate you, only for a bit.
really? what did i do??? >.<

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-18-2010, 10:43 PM   #1060
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

I don't hate you, Neisen!
I care about you.
And I tend to hate people, than I'll just get over it... Maybe.