Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-18-2010, 10:18 PM   #1021
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Everybody wants me O.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiJoylikeduh View Post
I'm related to optimistic annoying people >.< who are concieded and just ugh, idontknow how I'm related to them. Well when people annoy me, I tend to hate them.
Exactly. I don't fit in with my real family. I'm pretty sure I was adopted...
Minoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:20 PM   #1022
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara Bro View Post
What you say makes no difference in my way of thinking.
I figured it wouldn't
but I had fun saying it anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukinomai View Post
I have no idea what this thread is about....o.o.....oh wait I do know, yeah Miss Kitty I want you. Reallly bad....xDDDDDDDDDDD jk
I want you too! *licks*

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjam View Post
xDDD, *starts applauding* well said ^^
*takes a bow*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:21 PM   #1023
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post

I want you too! *licks*

*takes a bow*
xDDD, *continues clapping*
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:21 PM   #1024
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Exactly. I don't fit in with my real family. I'm pretty sure I was adopted...
same, i'm the only pessimistic one out of my whole family! i feel like an outcast. all of my family is preppy and i'm just... not.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:22 PM   #1025
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

HaiJoylikeduh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
you dun hate sasu, right?
I don't hate you.
HaiJoylikeduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:23 PM   #1026
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjam View Post
xDDD, *continues clapping*
you're too kind
does the crowd want an encore?

J

Old 02-18-2010, 10:24 PM   #1027
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
I don't hate you.
good.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-18-2010, 10:25 PM   #1028
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
you're too kind
Crowd: No, get off the stage.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:25 PM   #1029
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

I'd never hate you!
I hate a lot of people but not you.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:26 PM   #1030
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Crowd: No, get off the stage.
you seem to think you are in charge here

I must inform you of otherwise

J

Old 02-18-2010, 10:26 PM   #1031
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'd never hate you!
I hate a lot of people but not you.
who? me??

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-18-2010, 10:27 PM   #1032
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

*Leaves*
Old 02-18-2010, 10:27 PM   #1033
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
you're too kind
xDDD, thnx i guess ^^
Hmmm, if u dont mind
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:27 PM   #1034
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Leaves*
ok, bye ^^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #1035
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

no sasu. not you.

Old 02-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #1036
mr. awesomeness
Chunin

mr. awesomeness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
ok, bye ^^
*crawls onto your lap blushing and shyly in his puppy form*

My Friends: Kakashi's Girl, rawrz321, Miss Kitty <3, I<3Declan, AgentShayd, Snowy Owl, Shoukry, Kibafan1, -im_ur_drug-, Katsuki

I belong to -I'm_ur_drug-
Friend and Master: EmoSakura

gf: fml
mr. awesomeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #1037
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
no sasu. not you.

Neisen?
Old 02-18-2010, 10:30 PM   #1038
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Leaves*
Quote:
Neisen?
I thought you were leaving

J

Old 02-18-2010, 10:30 PM   #1039
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. awesomeness View Post
*crawls onto your lap blushing and shyly in his puppy form*
*wraps my arms around you and kisses your head* ^^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-18-2010, 10:31 PM   #1040
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
I thought you were leaving
That never really happens.