Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-18-2010, 10:06 PM   #1001
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty
Default Re: Everybody wants me O.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjam View Post
xDDD, i no it should of been something like *licks you* xDDD
that was my evil plan
oh well
to hell with it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:06 PM   #1002
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

HaiJoylikeduh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ooh sorry.
HaiJoylikeduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:06 PM   #1003
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiJoylikeduh View Post
I hate people, most of them, some I don't hate. But ugh.
My friends say I'm always in a bad mood and rude to people, but I dont care.
I hate almost everyone. In my lifetime I may run into maybe 20 people in the entire universe that I don't completely hate.
That's what my parents say. Stop being so rude they say, but the thing is I don't care.
Minoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:07 PM   #1004
mr. awesomeness
Chunin

mr. awesomeness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
*nods* yes, hello ^^
*hugs tightly burrying face into you blushing red*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
awww
you 2 are cute
t..thank you!

Quote:
xDDD, I NO!!! IM just as surprised as you r ^^

@mr.awesomeness

Meh, no ones complaining ^^ IM gd thnx ^^ how r u??? And y the stutter?
j...just s..shy ^^ n..nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
i know! isn't he adorable? ^^
s..stop s..saying that D: *blushing into you*

My Friends: Kakashi's Girl, rawrz321, Miss Kitty <3, I<3Declan, AgentShayd, Snowy Owl, Shoukry, Kibafan1, -im_ur_drug-, Katsuki

I belong to -I'm_ur_drug-
Friend and Master: EmoSakura

gf: fml
mr. awesomeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:08 PM   #1005
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ooh sorry.
no need to be
is all good

J

Old 02-18-2010, 10:08 PM   #1006
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
that was my evil plan
oh well
to hell with it
xDDD, not really evil...
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:10 PM   #1007
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
xDDD, not really evil...
no, not really

J

Old 02-18-2010, 10:11 PM   #1008
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara Bro View Post
I hate almost everyone. In my lifetime I may run into maybe 20 people in the entire universe that I don't completely hate.
That's what my parents say. Stop being so rude they say, but the thing is I don't care.

My parents say that I need to be nice, but I dont care. I don't hate everyone, there will be people who annoy me but don't actually hate.
But that's it.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:11 PM   #1009
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
My parents say that I need to be nice, but I dont care. I don't hate everyone, there will be people who annoy me but don't actually hate.
But that's it.
do you hate me?

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:12 PM   #1010
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
no, not really
xDDD...
Old 02-18-2010, 10:13 PM   #1011
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
But that's it.
Annoy and hate fall under pretty much the same category for me.
It does sound like we could be related or something. Weird. Although no one I'm related to is anything like me.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:13 PM   #1012
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
do you hate me?

No. I don't hate you.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:14 PM   #1013
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
no, not really
Diabolical.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:15 PM   #1014
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
No. I don't hate you.
*reads your sig* i didn't really have to ask that question

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:15 PM   #1015
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

*gets on soapbox*

okay peoples..
life is too short for all this hate..
it will eat you up and leave you unhappy and alone..
play with the cards you are dealt and make the most of what you have

*steps down*

J

Old 02-18-2010, 10:15 PM   #1016
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara Bro View Post
Annoy and hate fall under pretty much the same category for me.
It does sound like we could be related or something. Weird. Although no one I'm related to is anything like me.
I'm related to optimistic annoying people >.< who are concieded and just ugh, idontknow how I'm related to them. Well when people annoy me, I tend to hate them.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:16 PM   #1017
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
*gets on soapbox*

okay peoples..

*steps down*

What you say makes no difference in my way of thinking.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:17 PM   #1018
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
But that's it.
you dun hate sasu, right?

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:17 PM   #1019
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsukinomai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I have no idea what this thread is about....o.o.....oh wait I do know, yeah Miss Kitty I want you. Reallly bad....xDDDDDDDDDDD jk

Tsukinomai

Tsukinomai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:18 PM   #1020
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*gets on soapbox*

okay peoples..

*steps down*
xDDD, *starts applauding* well said ^^