Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 02-09-2010, 08:20 PM   #41
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Which is the Real Sai Shaft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Nah, Sai Shaft is too cool a cat to do that to brother man, Naruto. Even if he is Snow White.
He's the Sith corrupted version. It happens to the best of us. Except the Shaft.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:41 PM   #42
Just Me And My Shadow
Apprentice Genin

Just Me And My Shadow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Nah, Sai Shaft is too cool a cat to do that to brother man, Naruto. Even if he is Snow White.

Shadow Man your signature is the dope. That is the official pairing. Right on!

Yeah, Sai Shaft would neva turn on a brotha, he ain't like that. 'less his brotha was actin' whack. Then Sai Shaft knows how to lay on the beatdown.

Nobody understands him but her, only makes sense. She's his fine *** woman.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:47 PM   #43
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Me And My Shadow View Post
Yeah, Sai Shaft would neva turn on a brotha, he ain't like that. 'less his brotha was actin' whack. Then Sai Shaft knows how to lay on the beatdown.

Nobody understands him but her, only makes sense. She's his fine *** woman.
Sup Shadow Man Ay herd mah names now stickyicky. Cool.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 02-10-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:42 AM   #44
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Guess what the number one entry for Sai Shaft is on Google?
You're looking at it.
Right on!

I know this is hard to believe, but the real Sai Shaft was snuck by Sakura. Fortunately, Sai Shaft clone told his brother man Kakashi that he was jumped.

I think Sai Shaft needs to have a few words with Kiba and Lee about the ladies. Sai Shaft is only understood by his woman, but that doesn't mean he is easy tricked by any old skirt.

Last edited by Wooster; 02-10-2010 at 08:26 AM.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:11 AM   #45
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

real sai is with sakura...kakasi mentions that it is a bunshin when he comes to meet naruto...also if u read the latest spoiler the sai with kakshi dissapears when sakura beats the real sai..
Old 02-10-2010, 10:28 AM   #46
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
real sai is with sakura...kakasi mentions that it is a bunshin when he comes to meet naruto...also if u read the latest spoiler the sai with kakshi dissapears when sakura beats the real sai..

I read the spoiler. Sai Shaft wasn't beat by that chicky Sakura.
Sai Shaft got double teamed by them boys Lee and Kiba and
then that gurl Sakura gave our brother Sai Shaft the slip.
Now that Ays just don't dig, yaknowhaaymsaayn' ?

...At least in my case.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 02-10-2010 at 08:01 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:22 PM   #47
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

The real Sai is with Sakura. The one with Kakashi is just an ink clone, I guess. On Page 8, the one with Kakashi definately looks inky.

Old 02-10-2010, 02:54 PM   #48
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...
MinatoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The real Sai was with Sakura because after he fell asleep, the one with Kakashi started to disappear
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

"Shut up..or I'll kill you."-Gaara, Mei Terumi

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it,
which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Kakashi

"I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is in the Darkness"-Sasuke
Adopted: Chibi♥Mei♥, Sakumo
Old 02-10-2010, 03:33 PM   #49
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoUchiha View Post
The real Sai was with Sakura because after he fell asleep, the one with Kakashi started to disappear

Thanks we know that now.

...At least in my case.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 02-10-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #50
somerandomgirl14
Chunin Exam Participant

somerandomgirl14 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

My friend Nathan and I started singing the Shaft song, but with fitting Sai Shaft Lyrics.

Now I'm not.

The end
Old 02-10-2010, 04:21 PM   #51
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerandomgirl14 View Post
My friend Nathan and I started singing the Shaft song, but with fitting Sai Shaft Lyrics.

Cool, Sister. Cool.

...At least in my case.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 02-10-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:46 PM   #52
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Cool, Sister. Cool.
Wow, the words of Sai Shaft are reaching a new generation. I feel so proud.

Aren't you glad two people after me informed us that the real Sai Shaft with Sakura. How would we know otherwise?

So Sai Shaft how do you feel about the last chapter.

Sai Shaft:"Crap got real, man, just like I said."
That's true Sai Shaft, but wasn't it kinda embrassing that Sakura got the drop on you.
Sai Shaft:"Nah, man, I had two stupid punks to deal with. I'll leave the rest up to the big man Kakashi."
Well that's very generous of you. Still, I think that was a bit pathetic.
"Man, shut the ...."

....WelL SAi sHaft left.... I neeD a.... liTTle nap.....*thud*

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 02-18-2010 at 09:54 AM.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:00 PM   #53
Just Me And My Shadow
Apprentice Genin

Just Me And My Shadow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

Aren't you glad two people after me informed us that the real Sai Shaft with Sakura. How would we know otherwise?

So Sai Shaft how do you feel about the last chapter.

Sai Shaft:"Crap got real, man, just like I said."
That's true Sai Shaft, but wasn't it kinda embrassing that Sakura got the drop on you.
Sai Shaft:"Nah, man, I had two stupid punks to deal with. I'll leave the rest up to the big man Kakashi."
Well that's very generous of you. Still, I think that was a bit pathetic.
"Man, shut the ...."

....WelL SAi sHaft left.... I neeD a.... liTTle nap.....*thud*
C'mon brotha you should know not to talk down to the big man Sai Shaft!

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 02-18-2010 at 09:54 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:24 AM   #54
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Any cats here who can actually speak the ways that Ays failing miserably to type...yo?

Sai Shaft speaks 40 different languages not from the mouth but from the heart.

He speaks the language of love. and that's why...

Nobody understands him but his fine *** woman.

Sai Shaft!

...At least in my case.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:25 AM   #55
Jinchiruuki

The title of this thread blindsided me.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 02-18-2010, 09:37 AM   #56
soundsanction
Academy Graduate

soundsanction has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
I am now pleasantly hearing this entire post in the laid back cigarette rasp of a mellow pimps voice. Thank you wooster.

Righteous man... righteous
Old 02-18-2010, 09:43 AM   #57
soundsanction
Academy Graduate

soundsanction has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Someone needs to do a music video collage of sai shaft to the song "super fly" or the "shaft" theme
Old 02-18-2010, 09:46 AM   #58
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundsanction View Post
Someone needs to do a music video collage of sai shaft to the song "super fly" or the "shaft" theme
We would if we could. We would if we could.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:56 AM   #59
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I want to warn you all that just because a word is filtered doesn't mean you can use stars to pass those filters either type out the words and it will turn into symbols or switch it for another. I'm not huge on cussing in my personal life, but rules are rules.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 02-18-2010, 10:00 AM   #60
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
I want to warn you all that just because a word is filtered doesn't mean you can use stars to pass those filters either type out the words and it will turn into symbols or switch it for another. I'm not huge on cussing in my personal life, but rules are rules.
you mean like writing...

TR*CK YOU! TR*CK YOU D*TCHES TO HECK!

vs

***** You! ***** you ***** to ****

(Use your imagination to what i really am saying)

...At least in my case.