Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2010, 08:17 AM   #1
wolfsfang
Genin
 
wolfsfang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Village Hidden in the Fire - Ramen Shop
Posts: 216
Rep Power: 11
wolfsfang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

Sasuke is not as strong as he thinks he is and instead survives by luck 99% of the time. The only reason he thinks he is so strong is because he is an Uchiha.

look at the evidence

Sasuke vs Haku - Haku dominated Sasuke until Naruto appeared and saved the day

Sasuke vs Rock Lee - Rock Lee beat Sasuke without breaking into a sweat

Sasuke vs Orochimaru (Forest of Death) - Sasuke would have been eaten by the big snake if Naruto hadn't stopped it

Sasuke vs Gaara - He got in one lucky shot with Chidori but in the fight outside the village Gaara was winning until Naruto came along and beat Gaara

Sasuke vs Aoi - Aoi beat Sasuke and again it was up to Naruto to save the day

Sasuke vs Sound Ninja - He won but only because they were ordered to recruit not kill him

Sasuke vs Naruto - Yes Sasuke won this fight but it was very close and to do so he had to fully release his curse mark where Naruto only went one-tailed. If Naruto had grown one more tail he would have dominated Sasuke

Sasuke vs Deidara - Sasuke only survived this fight because he sacrificed Manda.

Sasuke vs Itachi - Sasuke won by default. Itachi had Sasuke backed up against a wall with no way out and if Itachi was serious he could have easily kileld Sasuke. Instead he finally died of his illness.

Sasuke vs Killer Bee - It appeared Sasuke won but that was only due to the help of his team and in fact they had failed because Killer Bee had just decided to vanish and take a holiday

Sasuke vs Kage Summit - He did a bit of damage there sure but the Kages would have killed him (especially the Raikage) if Tobi / Madara hadn't appeared and teleported him and Karin away

Sasuke vs Danzo - Sauke actually wins this fight due to skill and not luck but that is 1 out of 12...not that good of a record really.


as I said he is not that powerful...he is just very lucky
__________________
Quote:
"You made it rain 1,000 needles? Now, I'm going to make it rain blood"
Village: village hidden in the fire

Rank in village: Jounin (for now)

My nindo: To err is human...to forgive is not in my vocabulary

jutsu: flaming clones, fire twister, fire fly barrage , flaming ground eruption, dragon breath jutsu, Rising Phoenix kick, and Rasengan.

Bonds - everyone
wolfsfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:20 AM   #2
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice
 
kejon16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nickie was here :D
Posts: 13,350
Rep Power: 11
kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

Yeah you are so right i agree with what you say but right now his is stronger then he was then i dont really care how strong he gets i just want naruto to kick his butt next time they fight each other
__________________
Quote:
Kejon's sammich is moresepcial er@!
Spoiler:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:22 AM   #3
wolfsfang
Genin
 
wolfsfang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Village Hidden in the Fire - Ramen Shop
Posts: 216
Rep Power: 11
wolfsfang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

Oh yeah he is stronger than he was...all the characters are. Naruto is stronger than he was, Sakura is stronger than she was and so on
__________________
Quote:
"You made it rain 1,000 needles? Now, I'm going to make it rain blood"
Village: village hidden in the fire

Rank in village: Jounin (for now)

My nindo: To err is human...to forgive is not in my vocabulary

jutsu: flaming clones, fire twister, fire fly barrage , flaming ground eruption, dragon breath jutsu, Rising Phoenix kick, and Rasengan.

Bonds - everyone
wolfsfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:28 AM   #4
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Major_Redd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In my red world...
Posts: 1,767
Rep Power: 9
Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

Right on the nose. That's why there are fans who blame Kishimoto and his infamous Plot no Jutsu for Sasuke's frequent success in battle. No character comes to his rescue as much as Kishi. Lol, I suppose that makes it difficult/impossible to compete with him when he has the plot on his side.

I suppose the same could probably be said about Naruto, we just see it way more with Sasuke.

That's also one reason why he has the reputation for being overrated by many of his fans.
__________________
~Forum*Family~
Spoiler:

Big Sis & Best Friend firegirl
Big Bro azmerk Big Sis MelisaArtemis Lil Sis flamie_chan

Redd Heart
*~The Little Red Queenie~*

`@_
(^_^')) "Let these be the Flowers of Hope that never die."
/_ ! _\ Redd's madly in love with Konan, the Lady Angel. ~

Last edited by Major_Redd; 02-18-2010 at 08:45 AM.
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:43 AM   #5
wolfsfang
Genin
 
wolfsfang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Village Hidden in the Fire - Ramen Shop
Posts: 216
Rep Power: 11
wolfsfang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

True but then I think Naruto does win for legitimate reasons more than Sasuke does (i.e not just due to blind luck or someone appearing to save the day), even if his method of winning is to simply make the villain see the error of their ways such as he did with Gaara and Pain.
__________________
Quote:
"You made it rain 1,000 needles? Now, I'm going to make it rain blood"
Village: village hidden in the fire

Rank in village: Jounin (for now)

My nindo: To err is human...to forgive is not in my vocabulary

jutsu: flaming clones, fire twister, fire fly barrage , flaming ground eruption, dragon breath jutsu, Rising Phoenix kick, and Rasengan.

Bonds - everyone
wolfsfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:22 PM   #6
byakuganmaster3695
Special Jonin Candidate
 
byakuganmaster3695's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: right next to the hottest volcano ever-Holy crap Jennifer was here!
Posts: 4,558
Rep Power: 9
byakuganmaster3695 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to byakuganmaster3695
Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
Sasuke is not as strong as he thinks he is and instead survives by luck 99% of the time. The only reason he thinks he is so strong is because he is an Uchiha.

look at the evidence

Sasuke vs Haku - Haku dominated Sasuke until Naruto appeared and saved the day

Sasuke vs Rock Lee - Rock Lee beat Sasuke without breaking into a sweat

Sasuke vs Orochimaru (Forest of Death) - Sasuke would have been eaten by the big snake if Naruto hadn't stopped it

Sasuke vs Gaara - He got in one lucky shot with Chidori but in the fight outside the village Gaara was winning until Naruto came along and beat Gaara

Sasuke vs Aoi - Aoi beat Sasuke and again it was up to Naruto to save the day

Sasuke vs Sound Ninja - He won but only because they were ordered to recruit not kill him

Sasuke vs Naruto - Yes Sasuke won this fight but it was very close and to do so he had to fully release his curse mark where Naruto only went one-tailed. If Naruto had grown one more tail he would have dominated Sasuke

Sasuke vs Deidara - Sasuke only survived this fight because he sacrificed Manda.

Sasuke vs Itachi - Sasuke won by default. Itachi had Sasuke backed up against a wall with no way out and if Itachi was serious he could have easily kileld Sasuke. Instead he finally died of his illness.

Sasuke vs Killer Bee - It appeared Sasuke won but that was only due to the help of his team and in fact they had failed because Killer Bee had just decided to vanish and take a holiday

Sasuke vs Kage Summit - He did a bit of damage there sure but the Kages would have killed him (especially the Raikage) if Tobi / Madara hadn't appeared and teleported him and Karin away

Sasuke vs Danzo - Sauke actually wins this fight due to skill and not luck but that is 1 out of 12...not that good of a record really.


as I said he is not that powerful...he is just very lucky
ur right to a certain point because all the people he has fought (minus naruto) have all been more trained than he has like deidara and danzo and the kage summit was dumb to addd in because they are kages there suppose to be strong and he had never really trained to the point were he should easily be able 2 beat them
__________________
--------The Kakakage of the Village Hidden In The Volcano
--------"Someone Loves You,Even when you don't think so"
--------Lets Cause a Scene and Give them
--------Something to talk about.
--------Hug Harder,Laugh Louder,Smile Bigger,Love
Longer
--------Rob a bank, go out and change
thee world. Or burn your house to the ground Throw your hands in the air because you
just dont care For god sakes breathe that f!cking air do yourself a favor, live your life!
Jennifer did this,don't steal my idea.
byakuganmaster3695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:40 PM   #7
Vincentino
Genin Elite
 
Vincentino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The land of cookies and milk
Posts: 432
Rep Power: 0
Vincentino is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

The only reason is because Sasuke has the ultimate jutsu... the Kishi Plot no Jutsu...
Vincentino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:45 PM   #8
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Cyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Creepton
Posts: 13,700
Rep Power: 17
Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl
Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
Sasuke is not as strong as he thinks he is and instead survives by luck 99% of the time. The only reason he thinks he is so strong is because he is an Uchiha.

look at the evidence

Sasuke vs Haku - Haku dominated Sasuke until Naruto appeared and saved the day
Pre Sasuke
Sasuke vs Rock Lee - Rock Lee beat Sasuke without breaking into a sweat
Pre chunin exam Sasuke

Sasuke vs Orochimaru (Forest of Death) - Sasuke would have been eaten by the big snake if Naruto hadn't stopped it
Pre preliminary Sasuke

Sasuke vs Gaara - He got in one lucky shot with Chidori but in the fight outside the village Gaara was winning until Naruto came along and beat Gaara
Yeah, but still not after Shippuden, he has more moves.

Sasuke vs Aoi - Aoi beat Sasuke and again it was up to Naruto to save the day

Filler

Sasuke vs Sound Ninja - He won but only because they were ordered to recruit not kill him
Yeah.

Sasuke vs Naruto - Yes Sasuke won this fight but it was very close and to do so he had to fully release his curse mark where Naruto only went one-tailed. If Naruto had grown one more tail he would have dominated Sasuke
Lol yep.

Sasuke vs Deidara - Sasuke only survived this fight because he sacrificed Manda.
That was due to Plot-no-Jutsu

Sasuke vs Itachi - Sasuke won by default. Itachi had Sasuke backed up against a wall with no way out and if Itachi was serious he could have easily killed Sasuke. Instead he finally died of his illness.
Lol yeah.

Sasuke vs Killer Bee - It appeared Sasuke won but that was only due to the help of his team and in fact they had failed because Killer Bee had just decided to vanish and take a holiday
Hahaha

Sasuke vs Kage Summit - He did a bit of damage there sure but the Kages would have killed him (especially the Raikage) if Tobi / Madara hadn't appeared and teleported him and Karin away
Yep, but Kishi loves Sasuke, so yeah..

Sasuke vs Danzo - Sauke actually wins this fight due to skill and not luck but that is 1 out of 12...not that good of a record really.
Hahaha

as I said he is not that powerful...he is just very lucky
Read red.
__________________
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:51 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank
Moderator
 
Shikamaru Nara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 45,673
Rep Power: 58
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
Sasuke is not as strong as he thinks he is and instead survives by luck 99% of the time. The only reason he thinks he is so strong is because he is an Uchiha.

look at the evidence

Sasuke vs Haku - Haku dominated Sasuke until Naruto appeared and saved the day

Sasuke vs Rock Lee - Rock Lee beat Sasuke without breaking into a sweat

Sasuke vs Orochimaru (Forest of Death) - Sasuke would have been eaten by the big snake if Naruto hadn't stopped it

Sasuke vs Gaara - He got in one lucky shot with Chidori but in the fight outside the village Gaara was winning until Naruto came along and beat Gaara

Sasuke vs Aoi - Aoi beat Sasuke and again it was up to Naruto to save the day

Sasuke vs Sound Ninja - He won but only because they were ordered to recruit not kill him

Sasuke vs Naruto - Yes Sasuke won this fight but it was very close and to do so he had to fully release his curse mark where Naruto only went one-tailed. If Naruto had grown one more tail he would have dominated Sasuke

Sasuke vs Deidara - Sasuke only survived this fight because he sacrificed Manda.

Sasuke vs Itachi - Sasuke won by default. Itachi had Sasuke backed up against a wall with no way out and if Itachi was serious he could have easily kileld Sasuke. Instead he finally died of his illness.

Sasuke vs Killer Bee - It appeared Sasuke won but that was only due to the help of his team and in fact they had failed because Killer Bee had just decided to vanish and take a holiday

Sasuke vs Kage Summit - He did a bit of damage there sure but the Kages would have killed him (especially the Raikage) if Tobi / Madara hadn't appeared and teleported him and Karin away

Sasuke vs Danzo - Sauke actually wins this fight due to skill and not luck but that is 1 out of 12...not that good of a record really.


as I said he is not that powerful...he is just very lucky
This is quite accurate, the fact that he actually had to make a new cell (Taka/Hebi) is proof that he's insecure.

The reason he said that it will "Help" him, is because he didn't wanna admit that he's weak.

Sasuke is a fluke that's still living because of Plot no Jutsu.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:32 PM   #10
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin
 
Hidden Ninja45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Earth, Sol System
Posts: 16,462
Rep Power: 20
Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

...and I suspect the Sasuke vs. Kakashi fight will get interupted. Those fights show that people need to stop complaining about how powerful Sasuke is. Sasuke isn't a powerful as he thinks he is, or as powerful as about everyone thinks he is.

But he is still pretty powerful. If Sasuke had all the abilities he does now during all those fights, he would win just about all of them.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:36 PM   #11
Vincentino
Genin Elite
 
Vincentino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The land of cookies and milk
Posts: 432
Rep Power: 0
Vincentino is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

Sasuke... the MASTER of the Plot-no-Jutsu, the reason why everyone is trying to "save" Ssasuke... and when I mean save I mean get their hands on the jutsu
__________________
Spongebob quotes got too boring and is too lazy to think of another signature.
Vincentino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:40 PM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA
 
Vatanui AKA Pride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: You know what? Dammit, just call me Vat.
Posts: 30,887
Rep Power: 21
Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

Sasuke has Plot No Jutsu.

Plot No Jutsu is an Omnipotent, and not only affects Fiction, but the real world as well. As such, it is even stronger than TOAA. Although PlotKai stomps it all over.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:59 PM   #13
TOKIE_TOKIE
Chunin Exam Participant
 
TOKIE_TOKIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Village Hidden In the Wastelands
Posts: 586
Rep Power: 0
TOKIE_TOKIE is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

I think sasuke was only strong when he had his curse mark but know he has to rely on his own chakra and the good thing he has is his sharingan but when happens when he goers blind huuh....he cant steal madara's i doubt he would even be allowed to come close
__________________
Your Whereabouts Unknown.
Please Know You Can Come Home.
Its Alright.
I Live For The Moment
Our Silence Is Broken.
Its Alright.


GENIN OF THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE
VoLcAnO
Big SiS: Sasukegal

PSN ID: t_o_k_i_e
TOKIE_TOKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:38 PM   #14
wolfsfang
Genin
 
wolfsfang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Village Hidden in the Fire - Ramen Shop
Posts: 216
Rep Power: 11
wolfsfang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
...and I suspect the Sasuke vs. Kakashi fight will get interupted. Those fights show that people need to stop complaining about how powerful Sasuke is. Sasuke isn't a powerful as he thinks he is, or as powerful as about everyone thinks he is.

But he is still pretty powerful. If Sasuke had all the abilities he does now during all those fights, he would win just about all of them.
If he could somehow transfer the power he has now back to his younger self in those fights then yes he would win because he is a lot more powerful, but the same could be said about all the characters.

which kind of responds to something Cyl said regarding the Sasuke vs Gaara fight

"Yeah, but still not after Shippuden, he has more moves."

While it is true that Sasuke now has more moves in Shippuden as I just said so do the other characters. We see Sasuke all the time (bit too much some people, myself included say) and we have barely seen Gaara, we have no idea how much he has grown or what he is capable of now.

As people say Sasuke keeps winning because of his Plot No Jutsu which is Kishi's way of making sure he stays alive so that he can fight Naruto again (which I am sure is what he has planned). If Sasuke hadn't been giving all these lucky breaks by his creator...we wouldn't be having this discussion as he would have died years ago

as for the Aoi fight...yeah I know it is filler but it just shows that even in filler eps he still can't really win a fight without any help (except in the Danzo case which is still a one off and I guess everyone has to win one fight)

and as for the one that Cyl refers to as "pre-chunin exam sasuke" that totally ignores the fact that he was supposed to be a pretty unbeatable genius then because he was an Uchiha and had the Sharingan and thought he would beat Haku and Rock Lee...and got his butt pretty much handed to him by them
__________________
Quote:
"You made it rain 1,000 needles? Now, I'm going to make it rain blood"
Village: village hidden in the fire

Rank in village: Jounin (for now)

My nindo: To err is human...to forgive is not in my vocabulary

jutsu: flaming clones, fire twister, fire fly barrage , flaming ground eruption, dragon breath jutsu, Rising Phoenix kick, and Rasengan.

Bonds - everyone

Last edited by wolfsfang; 02-18-2010 at 06:45 PM.
wolfsfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:16 PM   #15
kekki genki
Chunin
 
kekki genki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: RI
Posts: 1,109
Rep Power: 0
kekki genki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

i agree sasuke isnt really as strong as he thinks. he has ability no doubt.

Spoiler:
i have no idea how he thinks he can take kakashi after his fight with danzo just ended
__________________
ChuNiN of ThE ViLlAGe HidDEn in ThE VoLcAnO

Wandering Vizard
kekki genki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:32 PM   #16
TOKIE_TOKIE
Chunin Exam Participant
 
TOKIE_TOKIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Village Hidden In the Wastelands
Posts: 586
Rep Power: 0
TOKIE_TOKIE is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

Well sasugay is an overconfident _______( insert insult here )
__________________
Your Whereabouts Unknown.
Please Know You Can Come Home.
Its Alright.
I Live For The Moment
Our Silence Is Broken.
Its Alright.


GENIN OF THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE
VoLcAnO
Big SiS: Sasukegal

PSN ID: t_o_k_i_e
TOKIE_TOKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:46 PM   #17
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian
 
Rasen_Chidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,362
Rep Power: 17
Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

Agree 100%, he is no-where near as powerful as he thinks he is. No way he can take Kakashi in his currant condition (Even at full strength Sasuke would only win because of his MS abilities).
__________________
"Can you believe in this?"

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:51 PM   #18
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate
 
darkjam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,327
Rep Power: 9
darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

He is fairly strong butttt waayyyyy too arrogant and over-confident... Kakashi needs to kick some sense into him...
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:03 PM   #19
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009
 
Looney-Lyra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Posts: 11,203
Rep Power: 13
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

Lol. I used to be a huge Sasuke fangirl, but now I'm finding him more and more overrated... -_-
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:27 PM   #20
deidara330
Mr. Serious
 
deidara330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere.
Posts: 14,480
Rep Power: 16
deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Sasuke isn't as powerful as he thinks he is

You're wrong. True, he does lose or get beat up in many fights, and PNJ gets him out of it. BUT it does not excuse the fact that at his current power level Sasuke could likely solo an entire fourth of the Narutoverse (Bottom tiers) or higher all at once. I'll make responses to each individual fight within the quote.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
Sasuke is not as strong as he thinks he is and instead survives by luck 99% of the time. The only reason he thinks he is so strong is because he is an Uchiha.

look at the evidence

Sasuke vs Haku - Haku dominated Sasuke until Naruto appeared and saved the day

Right now, Sasyke could speedblitz Haku, capture him in a genjutsu, or burn him into a crisp ten different ways.

Sasuke vs Rock Lee - Rock Lee beat Sasuke without breaking into a sweat

See above, at the current manga Sasuke easily destroys Lee.

Sasuke vs Orochimaru (Forest of Death) - Sasuke would have been eaten by the big snake if Naruto hadn't stopped it

The only problem is boss summons, and Sasuke can just Genjutsu them to obey him.

Sasuke vs Gaara - He got in one lucky shot with Chidori but in the fight outside the village Gaara was winning until Naruto came along and beat Gaara

Sasuke is faster, Genjutsu, Amaterasu, etc.

Sasuke vs Aoi - Aoi beat Sasuke and again it was up to Naruto to save the day

Aoi is filler. Sasuke is Supersonic. Do the math.

Sasuke vs Sound Ninja - He won but only because they were ordered to recruit not kill him

He could beat all four at once, most likely, with the help of
Spoiler:
Susano'o.


Sasuke vs Naruto - Yes Sasuke won this fight but it was very close and to do so he had to fully release his curse mark where Naruto only went one-tailed. If Naruto had grown one more tail he would have dominated Sasuke

This match is tough to decide.

Sasuke vs Deidara - Sasuke only survived this fight because he sacrificed Manda.

Deidara can't beat Lightning Style and Mangekyo.

Sasuke vs Itachi - Sasuke won by default. Itachi had Sasuke backed up against a wall with no way out and if Itachi was serious he could have easily kileld Sasuke. Instead he finally died of his illness.

Sasuke has nearly everything Itachi had and more, he could quite likey win in a rematch.

Sasuke vs Killer Bee - It appeared Sasuke won but that was only due to the help of his team and in fact they had failed because Killer Bee had just decided to vanish and take a holiday

Killerbee is a top tier, if he had gone full Hachibi he could've beated Kisame.

Sasuke vs Kage Summit - He did a bit of damage there sure but the Kages would have killed him (especially the Raikage) if Tobi / Madara hadn't appeared and teleported him and Karin away

This is true, but later on he might get some sort of power up.

Sasuke vs Danzo - Sauke actually wins this fight due to skill and not luck but that is 1 out of 12...not that good of a record really.

He got healing.
Spoiler:
Karin was taken hostage.
Sasuke didn't start out in full health, Danzo got prep time to release his
Spoiler:
Sharingarm,
and Danzo didn't even have mind hax available.


as I said he is not that powerful...he is just very lucky
You have the wrong point. You summarize your post as "he is not that powerful...he is just very lucky". But this is wrong. Sasuke is immensely powerful. He just ends up fighting people with more power than him. I'd say it's more that he's very strong, but has the bad luck to always run into people who are stronger.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.