Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 02-16-2010, 10:40 PM   #41
Ockinga
Chunin

Location: Where ever my laptop and other people's wifi takes me.
Ockinga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: It was nice knowing you Kakashi...

I don't know who side with on this debate. I think it could go either way. Regardless, I am super excited with what is going to happen. What Saskue asked Sakura to do and his actions that followed were far more brutal then even Orchimaru in my opinion.
|.....|
/......
\ The Yellow Flash of the Leaf! Put this in your siggy if you love Minato

Member of the Village Hidden In The Crystal

Forum Family: Father: Pickles. Mother: Parsley. Brothers: Onions, Carrots and books. I have no sisters and I also
Spoiler:
think forum families are stupid; especially, the relationships. Surprised?
Old 02-16-2010, 10:41 PM   #42
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*sigh* Y does Kakashi have to die... He's teh best and my fav character... Naruto just wouldn't b the same without him...
Old 02-16-2010, 11:10 PM   #43
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjam View Post
*sigh* Y does Kakashi have to die... He's teh best and my fav character... Naruto just wouldn't b the same without him...
Well at least it's not just villains dying...that would make it too one sided and easy to predict.

While I like Kakashi...he has reached his full potential for the most part....as did Asuma when he died so there isn't really any point in showing much more of them.

However I am predicting a huge twist in events from this that will have us in shock.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 02-17-2010, 08:12 AM   #44
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

IMO we really haven't seen Kakashi's true power, which we'll see when he takes out sasuke in chapter 484!!!!

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

[U]

Last edited by Hozuki Suigetsu; 02-17-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:44 PM   #45
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
We've all been expecting it and spoilers for 483 show that believe it or not
Kakashi will be fighting Sasuke. I'm definitely not the first person to predict
this but Kakashi is most likely going to die. Here are just a few reasons why
I think so and also why I think this might be good for the story despite
the fact Kakashi has consistently been one of the best characters of Naruto. I am in NO way a Kakashi hater.

Also apparently V for Valentine had this theory too.

1. The interview.

It was said in an Interview that someone from Team 7 would die. That would include: Kakashi, Yamoto, Sai, Sasuke, Sakura, and of course Naruto.

As things stand the best choice would be Kakashi.

2. The analogy between Kakashi-Sasuke and 3rd Hokage-Orochimaru

Analogies like this aren't made for no reason. It's foreshadowing

3. Kakashi still had work to do when Pain killed him and he got revived.
Now getting killed might not seem like a good reason to come back alive
but it's not going to be Kakashi dies that's it. Kakashi will die, yes, but
something will happen that proves VERY important later on. Most likely
it will be some kind of sudden realization Kakashi has that he tells to someone.

4. Naruto and Sasuke pretty much HAVE to fight. Naruto doesn't feel very
motivated to fight Sasuke but if Sasuke killed Kakashi he would.

5. Sasuke killing Kakashi would make him as a villain for sure.

6. The Sharnigan. Kakashi was the first person we saw have the Sharnigan and it was awesome. Despite being REALLY cheap with the ability to copy any move (well almost any move) it didn't make Kakashi any less cool because he wasn't a braggart. He was just cool. But now the Sharnigan
has been used much more and Kakashi is starting to lose flavor. It's best
that Kakashi not become another Sharin-pawn in Madara's scheme.

7. Yamoto. Yamoto is Kakashi's replacement and a good one at that. Killing off Kakashi would allow for more development of Yamoto's character.

8. For those who say "This is Kakashi's Year". Stop and think. Couldn't that mean that this is Kakashi's year to die? Certainly the death of such a beloved character would be a HUGE event.

9. Sasuke is weak. True at the moment he is weakened. Still at the power level Sasuke is at now
Kakashi has still got his hands full. Sasuke still can do Amaterasu which so far we have seen
no evidence that Kakashi can or should be able to dodge. This fight might end really quickly.

10. Madara. Madara failed in getting Danzo's eye. It's possible he will get Kakashi's eye.
couldnt have agreed with you anymore...this was exactly what i was thinking...
Old 02-17-2010, 04:32 PM   #46
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Madara better not try to jump in the fight either!! The only person that i will allow to interupt is Naruto.

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!

Old 02-17-2010, 05:12 PM   #47
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

I can see Kakashi going, it'll really set naruto off, especially once he hears what Karin has to say and when Sakura tells him Sasuke tried to kill her.

Or i can see Naruto coming in during the middle of the fight, either way it isn't going to be pretty.
I don't think Sasuke will win, he's too worn out, but he may succeed in Kakashi winning and i also think Sakura will get involved once things start to get really nasty.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 02-17-2010, 05:41 PM   #48
Naruto-Uzumaki-25
Genin

Naruto-Uzumaki-25 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Naruto-Uzumaki-25

I don't think Kakashi will die, Plus Kakashi has his own Mangakyo Sharingan and Sasuke is too weak now so it would be hard for him to avoid Kakashi's Kamui.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:09 PM   #49
Vincentino
Genin Elite

Vincentino is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Kakashi can survive, especially at Sasuke's state.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:25 PM   #50
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Welcome to Kakashi's Total Workout!!! Featuring... Sasuke Uchiha!!!!!!!

Exercise #1 Face pounding Taijutsu!!!
Exercise #2 Mind Twisting Mangekyo!!!
And
Exercise #3 is just Electrifying!!!!!!

*Note between #2 and #3 Be on the look out for a young teenager who will most likely interfere...

Hopefully it won't be like the last time Naruto was late...

1. Could've taken advantage of the battle with Haku but blew it...
2. Well.... in terms of Pain and Konoha... Pain blew it.... lol!

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 02-18-2010, 01:27 AM   #51
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Something to wonder:

If Sasuke actually kills Kakashi...

Will Sasuke do the honors of taking Kakashi's eye?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:29 AM   #52
kitty queen
Genin

kitty queen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Something to wonder:

nooo, kakashi can't die!
scouty
tehe =^.^=
Old 02-18-2010, 01:43 AM   #53
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty queen View Post
nooo, kakashi can't die!
Sure he can. He died in the Pain arc. (and then got revived)

...At least in my case.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:52 AM   #54
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Something to wonder:

Well if Sasuke sees Kakshi's Mangekyo sharingan power, he might want it.
But I think Sasuke is too arrogant to think he needs anyone elses power even if his eyes are becoming sealed.

I imagine Kakashi will try to kamui Sasuke's head, but fail. Then Sasuke will somehow pull out the amateratsu again and fry Kakashi. Thus, no eye to collect.

Old 02-18-2010, 06:14 AM   #55
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Well if Sasuke sees Kakshi's Mangekyo sharingan power, he might want it.
But I think Sasuke is too arrogant to think he needs anyone elses power even if his eyes are becoming sealed.

I imagine Kakashi will try to kamui Sasuke's head, but fail. Then Sasuke will somehow pull out the amateratsu again and fry Kakashi. Thus, no eye to collect.
Hm so I suppose Madara will do the honors.

If Kakashi dies SOMEONE is going to get his eye.

I say Madara.

Oh and instead of second hand smoke it's second-socket eye transplant

...At least in my case.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:33 AM   #56
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hm so I suppose Madara will do the honors.

If Kakashi dies SOMEONE is going to get his eye.

I say Madara.

Oh and instead of second hand smoke it's second-socket eye transplant
I wonder if Madara's eye socket is modular. A night out picking up the ladies: Shisui's eye. A camp fire: Itachi's eye. Cleaning up your room: Kakashi's eye. Here well me repost Sharingan Ltd.

Quote:
And now a word from our sponsor Sharingan Ltd.

Try any of our great products from the dependable and simple ShA-KH/TU that is robust and easy to use (also available with upgrades), or our best selling product ShA-U1000i, which can be used in nearly any situation. Our newest product SHa-U2000s has the highest resolution and the most features. Our products are used in more than 50 industries and government agencies. Here are comments from our satisfied costumers and your colleagues:

“I first became interested in your products when working with one of my coworkers. Now I have the SHa-U2000s, and my experiments have never been better. I can’t wait to have it fully integrated.” from O. Singh Sna-Kier, M.D., Ph.D., Head of Experimental Surgery at Long Island Sound Medical Hosptial, N.Y.

“We use your product for fire prevention. When we got the Ms4000 upgrade for the ShA-KH/TU we were able to reduce fire damage by 37%. I have talked to my colleagues in national security about using it to stop explosions.” from Lt. Col. K. Hatfeld, Head Ranger of Fire Leaf Natl. Park, S.D.

“I am amazed how fast the technology has advanced since I worked with Maddy (Dr. Matty O’Maddy) on developing the initial models. Who knows what they will come up with next?” An excerpt from former employee I. “Itchy” Uhoy’s new book Maddy and Me

A special announcement from company president Mr. D contained in our company newsletter 478.
Spoiler:

I pity the foo’ who doesn’t have Sharingan! I kid, I kid, my valued customers and dear friends. As many of you know, I use our products myself. Recently I set up a new project using ten different models. Can you believe it! I have great news regarding our new product line BKG. After many delays, we are almost ready to release it. I can’t release the specs just yet, but it will at least have 10 times the resolution of our best SHa models.
Sincerely,
“Mr. D”
Herr Doktor Dusseldorfschwartzenwaldwienerschnitzel

We are not responsible for fire damage and unending-all-consuming flames caused by misuse of our product. Any and all warranties are void if factory seals are broken. We are not responsible for lost valuables sucked into other dimensions. If your warranty is still valid we will try to retrieve valuables, but will return in as-is-condition, which includes but not limited to: fire damage, explosive damage, and pieces of arm stuck on product. See terms and conditions.

Old 02-18-2010, 06:58 AM   #57
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I wonder if Madara's eye socket is modular. A night out picking up the ladies: Shisui's eye. A camp fire: Itachi's eye. Cleaning up your room: Kakashi's eye. Here well me repost Sharingan Ltd.
oh so true

...At least in my case.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:17 AM   #58
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
oh so true
Why do you think Madara was so mad Danzo destroyed Shishui's eye? No! I was all set to party all night!

Obviously, Danzo was thinking," If I don't get the ladies, no one does."

Of course the best part is my hidden dig at Deidara.

Last edited by Wooster; 02-18-2010 at 07:20 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:50 AM   #59
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Why do you think Madara was so mad Danzo destroyed Shishui's eye? No! I was all set to party all night!

Obviously, Danzo was thinking," If I don't get the ladies, no one does."

Of course the best part is my hidden dig at Deidara.
Stopping explosions?

...At least in my case.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:59 AM   #60
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Stopping explosions?
We are not responsible for fire damage and unending-all-consuming flames caused by misuse of our product. Any and all warranties are void if factory seals are broken. We are not responsible for lost valuables sucked into other dimensions. If your warranty is still valid we will try to retrieve valuables, but will return in as-is-condition, which includes but not limited to: fire damage, explosive damage, and pieces of arm stuck on product. See terms and conditions

Of course nearly everything in there is a hidden Naruto joke from Maddy to Mr. D. My personal favorite is:

I first became interested in your products when working with one of my coworkers. Now I have the SHa-U2000s, and my experiments have never been better. I can’t wait to have it fully integrated.” from O. Singh Sna-Kier, M.D., Ph.D., Head of Experimental Surgery at Long Island Sound Medical Hosptial, N.Y.

Bolded for your clarification.

I don't think Lt. Col. K. Hatfeld with his upgradable ShA-KH/TU is any match against the SHa-U2000s. Even if the Sauce may need to downgrade to Itchy's ShA-U1000i later.

Also, I pity the foo with no sharingan!

Last edited by Wooster; 02-18-2010 at 08:12 AM.