Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 02-16-2010, 06:28 PM   #21
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: It was nice knowing you Kakashi...

Do you know how many people would be upset just in the country of Japan if Kakashi died...

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 02-16-2010, 06:30 PM   #22
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i think its time to see akashi's full potential i do belive he will die just no by sasukes hands it wouldnt be like that cause shisuis and kakashi's is alike in a way and it seems that we have to see there full poteintial no hokage has ever died without fending off or beating an enemy cept for danzo.. but he doesnt count plus to many people running around all the kages and team 7 bee if it goes soure someone will step in i know kakashi wont get stomped that fast if he goes out he goes out in style like when he died by pain cause common he is kakashi he is the comic relieaf and the stupid sasuke sharingan relief he puts people in his place

Spoiler:
Its a bird. No, its a plane.NO,its Super Kakashi!!!!.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:33 PM   #23
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i agree that Kakashi will NOT die. Danzo's death perfectly sets up for Kakashi to be Hokage or at least the candidate. Who else would be Hokage, Shikamaru? I think that Naruto will arrive and stop the fight before it even starts and say that he'll be the one to kill Sasuke, but it isn't fair when he's already exhausted. Gaara's and Sai's words really hit Naruto hard and he finally realizes that he can't bring him back.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 02-16-2010, 06:37 PM   #24
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
i agree that Kakashi will NOT die. Danzo's death perfectly sets up for Kakashi to be Hokage or at least the candidate. Who else would be Hokage, Shikamaru? I think that Naruto will arrive and stop the fight before it even starts and say that he'll be the one to kill Sasuke, but it isn't fair when he's already exhausted. Gaara's and Sai's words really hit Naruto hard and he finally realizes that he can't bring him back.
My theory is that the next Hokage believe it or not will be Madara.

Madara will be in effect the "8th" Hokage.

Naruto will become the "6th" and "9th" Hokage depending on which
way you look at it. 9 Hokage = 9 tails. Also being 6 Hokage technically
would make it so we wouldn't have to wait so long.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:39 PM   #25
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

How can Madara be Hokage when Konoha knows he is Madara and the great ninja war is going on?

Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 02-16-2010, 06:40 PM   #26
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
On the contrary, about two volumes have passed since then.
I agree that now is too soon to have the fight but since it's
happening I believe that it will end with Kakashi's death.
i have a theory that maybe when he died he gained some new power after being raised i mean he spent time with his dad the white fang a person even the sannin bowed there heads to maybe he picked up something to beat the stupid puppy killing sasuke id love to see kakashi use that jutsu on him Earth Style: Head Hunter jutsu that would make me as happy as could be
Old 02-16-2010, 06:45 PM   #27
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Really, Madara Hokage. How's that going to happen? Maybe that's why he wanted Shisui's eye. It's seems to me Konoha just won't have a Hokage.

In any case, Kakashi's a dead man walking. This is too perfect a time for him to die, most likely right before Naruto arrives. I wouldn't be suprised if Sakura betrays Kakashi, at least in the sense of protecting Sasuke from a killing blow.

Old 02-16-2010, 06:46 PM   #28
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
i have a theory that maybe when he died he gained some new power after being raised i mean he spent time with his dad the white fang a person even the sannin bowed there heads to maybe he picked up something to beat the stupid puppy killing sasuke id love to see kakashi use that jutsu on him Earth Style: Head Hunter jutsu that would make me as happy as could be
I can see that! he uses head hunter jutsu and then goes up to sasuke and tells him, "Hmm... I see your still the same ol' Sasuke... just more arrogant..." That would be hilarious and awesome!

Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 02-16-2010, 06:51 PM   #29
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Really, Madara Hokage. How's that going to happen? Maybe that's why he wanted Shisui's eye. It's seems to me Konoha just won't have a Hokage.

In any case, Kakashi's a dead man walking. This is too perfect a time for him to die, most likely right before Naruto arrives. I wouldn't be suprised if Sakura betrays Kakashi, at least in the sense of protecting Sasuke from a killing blow.
If Kakashi goes for a lightning blade you know what happens....then sakura will sacrifice herself...

examples
Haku took Kakashi's Lightning blade that was intended for Zabuza Momochi, thus killing Haku instead.
Kakuzu countered Kakashi's assault on Hidan.
Kakashi was about to kill Guren until Gozu intervened.
Pain's Asura Path intervened to protect his Deva Path from Kakashi.

Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 02-16-2010, 06:52 PM   #30
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Spoiler:
This is supposed to be "Kakashi's year" according to an interview so I doubt that he'l die. And two Hokages can't die in a row. Bad bad for the manga as there was a lot of hype on the position of the Hokage. There isn't a replacement for Kakashi yet either.

Also, Tobi might come back and remember that Naruto is rushing towards Sasuke right now following Kakashi. Naruto might interrupt Sasuke.

Do note that so far Kakashi hasn't fought at least once with his true power. Every time he had to protect someone while fighting. The one time which was closest to a solo battle he played around with a swordsman of the mist.

And we all thought that Danzo was powerless but he proved to be fearsome. Every time a character has a serious fight more of the character's abilities are shown.

Also, what interview? I dun remember an interview where it is said that a member of team 7 dies.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 02-16-2010, 06:57 PM   #31
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki Suigetsu View Post
If Kakashi goes for a lightning blade you know what happens....then sakura will sacrifice herself...

examples
Haku took Kakashi's Lightning blade that was intended for Zabuza Momochi, thus killing Haku instead.
Kakuzu countered Kakashi's assault on Hidan.
Kakashi was about to kill Guren until Gozu intervened.
Pain's Asura Path intervened to protect his Deva Path from Kakashi.
I don't know if Sakura will sacrifice herself. I'm thinking more of pounding the ground to knock Kakashi off balance. I imagine she still wants to join Sasuke for whatever she was planning. Obviously, she thought it was important enough to consider killing Karin. Of course, I need to see the chapter before I start making more wild-eyed predictions.

Last edited by Wooster; 02-16-2010 at 07:01 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #32
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think Naruto will get there just in time before Sasuke and Kakashi fight. Also, I believe Tobi will come back for Sasuke and takes Sasuke away since Sasuke is pretty much out of chakra, and Tobi doesn't like trouble.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #33
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I don't know Sakura will sacrifice herself. I'm thinking more of pounding the ground to knock Kakashi off balance. I imagine she still wants to join Sasuke for whatever she was planning. Obviously, she thought it was important enough to consider killing Karin. Of course, I need to see the chapter before I start making more wild-eyed predictions.
But why in the world does sakura want to join sasuke?????? what does she think she's going to do with him? Maybe she'll hesitate about it, seeing that sasuke was about to kill karin.

Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 02-16-2010, 07:03 PM   #34
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
I think Naruto will get there just in time before Sasuke and Kakashi fight. Also, I believe Tobi will come back for Sasuke and takes Sasuke away since Sasuke is pretty much out of chakra, and Tobi doesn't like trouble.

Do you think Madara is just another Orochimaru?????

Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 02-16-2010, 07:08 PM   #35
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Do you think Madara is just another Orochimaru?????
No. Madara/Tobi himself hasn't shown any good attacks or any at all. Plus, Sasuke is basically out of chakra right now, so why would Tobi/Madara(IF he gets there) risk to possibly lose Sasuke. Since Sasuke is important to him, because of the Sharingan.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:11 PM   #36
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But why in the world does sakura want to join sasuke?????? what does she think she's going to do with him? Maybe she'll hesitate about it, seeing that sasuke was about to kill karin.
But depending on how the chapter plays out Sakura is tempted to kill Karin herself. I don't really know why Sakura wants to join him. I imagine like Naruto she can't bring herself to kill him.

Old 02-16-2010, 07:14 PM   #37
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
No. Madara/Tobi himself hasn't shown any good attacks or any at all. Plus, Sasuke is basically out of chakra right now, so why would Tobi/Madara(IF he gets there) risk to possibly lose Sasuke. Since Sasuke is important to him, because of the Sharingan.
I've been spreading that around a little bit (about Madara's fighting skills)
The guy hasn't even touched anyone how can we even know if he can actually fight?

Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 02-16-2010, 07:17 PM   #38
yondaime
Jonin

Quote:
I've been spreading that around a little bit (about Madara's fighting skills)
The guy hasn't even touched anyone how can we even know if he can actually fight?

How can we also know IF he cannot fight???? xD
Old 02-16-2010, 07:21 PM   #39
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
How can we also know IF he cannot fight???? xD
Sorry, I was trying to hurry.

Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 02-16-2010, 07:46 PM   #40
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

You don't remember my "Bloody Leaf Theory"
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...ht=bloody+leaf

Consider this possible pattern.

Danzo Hokage= Bad
Kakashi Hokage=Good
Madara Hokage=Really Bad
Naruto Hokage= Really Good

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.