Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 11:50 AM   #81
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: New Jonin!

Yeah, me to I guess. And never mind on the lol thing.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:39 PM   #82
vampire Lycan
Chunin Exam Proctor

vampire Lycan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to vampire Lycan

Old 07-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #83
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

ok peace im leaving this thread.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:45 PM   #84
Star_of_the_Night*
Freshmen Academy Student

Star_of_the_Night* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wanna be a joinin but Im still a freshman
Old 07-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #85
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*waits till i is a jonin*

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Old 07-26-2009, 09:37 AM   #86
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

i was one then a thread got deleted and i lost my post but the funny thing is everyone else that is on that list that has lower post than me because of that are still jonin and im not

Old 08-01-2009, 12:28 AM   #87
avamaru
Chunin Exam Participant

avamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazymoon101 View Post
Sure.You must like contribute the most or something
hurray fo rthe jounins i cant wait to be one myself

Art is a Bang

AVAMARU
Old 11-07-2009, 07:28 AM   #88
original_uchiha_sasuke
Freshmen Academy Student

original_uchiha_sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

congrats peeps can some one answer a question gor me and like pm it to me wen u make a faniction can it have stuff to do with hte manga and naruto series
Old 02-16-2010, 04:22 PM   #89
Vincentino
Genin Elite

Vincentino is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Congrats to them
Old 02-16-2010, 04:25 PM   #90
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Congratulations, you just revived a three month old thread.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 02-16-2010, 04:27 PM   #91
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

HORRAY!!! *bonsai* *bonsai* *bonsai*

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:27 PM   #92
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

tehe, sasu iz jonin ^^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-16-2010, 04:29 PM   #93
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Wow, this thread is old. Very old. And the list of Jonin is a lot longer now. I think there is over 30 people now with more than 3000 posts.

Old 02-16-2010, 04:30 PM   #94
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Wow, this thread is old. Very old. And the list of Jonin is a lot longer now. I think there is over 30 people now with more than 3000 posts.
that little? i would think there are more O.o

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-16-2010, 04:31 PM   #95
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Well, it knows I will be a Jonin which is why it was randomly revived.

I think it's about time to stop posting here before it turns into utter spam.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 02-16-2010, 04:33 PM   #96
sasuke_fangirl
Chunin Exam Proctor

sasuke_fangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Congrats to them
l_ll_l Sasukebffs-Spark 9tail japaneseanimeforlife, mangagirl
painxkonan sakuracha!!! shadowatching shippuden boy Ulmo lord of waters Bff in real life ShadowKarma
Quote:
Sasuke_fangirl: well my best friend what can I say today? I love u and u are awesome and u mean a lot to me and I wont let anyone hurt u ok? And lady gaga rocks our world xD lmao thank u for showing me what a friend is
from mangagirl my super bestie ~MoNsTeR~
..\\\\
//-_-\\
/____\
Old 02-16-2010, 04:46 PM   #97
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
that little? i would think there are more O.o
*checks*

Ok, it is now up to exactly 40 people.

Old 02-16-2010, 05:08 PM   #98
Salena
Apprentice Genin

Salena is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Congratulations to you guys. Great work!
Old 02-16-2010, 05:23 PM   #99
lightshadow
Genin

lightshadow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow. It seems things might actually be moving along now. Congratulations to all of you who are now Jonin!
Old 02-16-2010, 05:50 PM   #100
master kage mode
Chunin Exam Proctor

master kage mode is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

congrats guys

Spoiler:
Rock lee Rulez

"So I was not born with whole lot of natural talent-not gifted like Neji.But I work all hard and I never gave up.That is my gift.That is my ninja way."

words from rock lee
Closed Thread