Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Itachi vs Sasori
Itachi 9 56.25%
Sasori 7 43.75%
Tie 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2009, 01:22 PM   #21
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Re: Itachi vs Sasori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
I think people just think Itachi will win because he's itachi.
Yeah, he was technically the strongest character of the original Naruto I believe. He was always implied as hax, while Sasori died a crappy death. It's understandable in a way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi842 View Post
itachi's sharigan would take sasori out
What is this, I don't even........

First off, Sharingan predicts MUSCLE MOVEMENT. Sasori doesn't have muscles anymore, he's a puppet. No copying what you can't use either. What, is Itachi gonna use Iron Sand? ROFL

Second, Itachi needs Mangekyo. Tsukuyomi is genjutsu, which doesn't work on puppets, so that's out. Amaterasu is Itachi's best chance, but Sasori can switch bodies, exhausting Itachi and causing a forest fire of hotter than the sun temperature near Itachi rather than Sasori. Susano'o is powerful, but in this environment, Sasori will see Itachi the whole way, while Itachi won't and will lose his life force eventually.

Sasori wins.
Old 06-06-2009, 05:28 PM   #22
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Yeah, I think Itachi's superior in taijutsu. But considering it's 200 ft apart, I'd say Sasori's got this one in the bag.
I keep forgetting the distance is 200 ft lol. ^^'' Thanks for reminding me. And yeah, I pretty much agree with your statement now.
Old 06-06-2009, 05:29 PM   #23
kakashi842
Chunin Exam Proctor

kakashi842 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via AIM to kakashi842

The Anbu's Fiery Rose can i add u to my friend list
Old 06-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #24
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I have no idea.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
itachi, sasori