Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 08:41 AM   #27461
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

I'm trying to upload this video...

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Old 02-16-2010, 08:44 AM   #27462
Orihime Inoue
Genin

Orihime Inoue is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Orihime Inoue
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Ok i will..i got one that has my sister in it!..hold on
Old 02-16-2010, 08:49 AM   #27463
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
*waiting for those new pics*
Hehe, *hasn't taken a shower yet* I'm gettin there.

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Old 02-16-2010, 08:52 AM   #27464
Orihime Inoue
Genin

Me and My big Sister! I turned 10 in this pic..im 12 now..
Spoiler:
Old 02-16-2010, 08:53 AM   #27465
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

awww, you're cute.

Old 02-16-2010, 08:54 AM   #27466
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

very pretty Orihime

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Old 02-16-2010, 08:56 AM   #27467
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ditto the others.
You look greatz!
Old 02-16-2010, 08:56 AM   #27468
Orihime Inoue
Genin

Yes i am the princess..lol jk
Old 02-16-2010, 09:09 AM   #27469
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboberino View Post
Hehe, *hasn't taken a shower yet* I'm gettin there.
okay, I guess I'll just have to be patient
*taps foot on ground*

J

Old 02-16-2010, 09:12 AM   #27470
Orihime Inoue
Genin

Lol Miss Kitty
Old 02-16-2010, 09:39 AM   #27471
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelUchiha View Post
Bad day
Spoiler:
look like crap

this can't be a bad day, you're looking good

Quote:
*licks for everyone*

okay..this isn't the best pic..but it's proof I'm 18

Spoiler:
miss kitty you're hot. you have such a nice smile too

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
@i_love_kakashi: Hurr derp? No wai!

Just so we aren't spamming:

The girl behind me is my bestfriend Mady. She is probably one of the only people IRL that can make me smile.
Love you Mady ;D
Spoiler:
Goodnight, everyone. <3
nice eyes CCS and of course what a great smile you have!

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Old 02-16-2010, 09:42 AM   #27472
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Gord View Post
miss kitty you're hot. you have such a nice smile too
thanks

J

Old 02-16-2010, 10:06 AM   #27473
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku View Post
Now for a segment I like to call "Stupid Videos with Hockey Otaku" presented by me! Hockey Otaku!

This is my friend and I acting out an Oxi Clean commercial...in Spanish. Necesita Oxi Limpia!!! xD

I'm the one in the sombrero
I can't understand a word of it
but still funny

J

Old 02-16-2010, 10:09 AM   #27474
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Now for a segment I like to call "Stupid Videos with Hockey Otaku" presented by me! Hockey Otaku!

This is my friend and I acting out an Oxi Clean commercial...in Spanish. Necesita Oxi Limpia!!! xD

I understood some small bits of the dialog.

Either or, that was an excellent/adorable performance, Hockey.

Old 02-16-2010, 10:10 AM   #27475
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I can't understand a word of it
but still funny
Here's a translation xD

Reese (my friend): Oh no! My new shirt has a stain!
Me: It's no problem! Clean the shirt with Oxi Clean!
Reese: It's magical! The stain has disappeared!
Me: It's true. Oxi Clean removes the stains, and the clothing is like new! Buy Oxi Clean in a supermarket near your house! You need Oxi Clean!

We didn't know enough words to make it sound smoother, but it works.

@Nabris: Thank you! I wanted to wear my mustache but it kept falling off xD

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Old 02-16-2010, 10:12 AM   #27476
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Here's a translation xD

Me: It's true. Oxi Clean removes the stains, and the clothing is like new! Buy Oxi Clean in a supermarket near your house! You need Oxi Clean!

We didn't know enough words to make it sound smoother, but it works.

nice and thanks for the translation

J

Old 02-16-2010, 10:14 AM   #27477
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Here's a translation xD

Oh, I got most of it! XD
/Morally accomplished

Pwahaha; I still enjoyed it, but the idea of you wearing a 'stache is hilariously brilliant.

Old 02-16-2010, 10:21 AM   #27478
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
...I wish I had a video of Cocina de Sanchez!!!!!!!!!!!
We had to do all of these wierd Spanish projects in 7th and 8th grade and me and that friend "Reese" were in all of them. The funniest one we did was Cocina de Sanchez, where I was Esteban, the waiter. Sombrero + Mustache + inside out Santa Claus apron = hilarious. The rest of it was hilarious too xD

I have a mustache because I was Mario for Halloween one year xD
You're bringing back so many good memories of my middle school; we would always do video projects.

My favorite one was when we had to recreate the story of Jason and the Argonauts.... ahhhhg! If only I had it to share with you guys.

Old 02-16-2010, 10:23 AM   #27479
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

''<_<

Last edited by Jimboberino; 10-05-2010 at 06:40 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:25 AM   #27480
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

Spanish...pfft.
You look great, Hockey!
Closed Thread