Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #241
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Final Fantasy Fan Club

you heard me grabs sword.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:16 PM   #242
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

when is fang gonna update the list
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:16 PM   #243
sasukeslover
Genin

sasukeslover is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Uchia View Post
what was that
*stands between u 2* its ok gensis im fine

sasukeslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:16 PM   #244
sasukeslover
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
omg hawt nose bleed.
ur weird

Old 02-15-2010, 08:16 PM   #245
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lighting is mine aswell.
Spoiler:

Love her real name.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:17 PM   #246
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
you heard me grabs sword.
why you *take out sword*
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:17 PM   #247
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

natsumiuchiha16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

its weird i have sephiroth as a brother genesis as a husband and nala aren't you itachi's sister

my demon form

my theme

the love of my forum life flamey234
natsumiuchiha16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:17 PM   #248
sasukeslover
Genin

Quote:
why you *take out sword*
*stops u*please dont

Old 02-15-2010, 08:18 PM   #249
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukeslover View Post
ur weird
i'm just having fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Spoiler:

Love her real name.
wowzer it might be a good game after all.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-15-2010, 08:18 PM   #250
sasukeslover
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsumiuchiha16 View Post
its weird i have sephiroth as a brother genesis as a husband and nala aren't you itachi's sister
uhhh ummm yea

Old 02-15-2010, 08:18 PM   #251
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

*fires gunblade* hey! cool it you two

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 02-15-2010, 08:19 PM   #252
sasukeslover
Genin

Quote:
i'm just having fun.

oook who says wowzer

Old 02-15-2010, 08:20 PM   #253
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
uhhh ummm yea
the name is sethpropth get it right evil glare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
dont mess with me boy.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-15-2010, 08:20 PM   #254
sasukeslover
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
hey if that would have hit me i would get gensis on u

Old 02-15-2010, 08:20 PM   #255
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

im gonna kill him
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:21 PM   #256
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

natsumiuchiha16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
uhhh ummm yea
and i have rikku as a sister

my demon form

my theme

the love of my forum life flamey234
natsumiuchiha16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:21 PM   #257
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i'm just having fun.

Japanese Game Critics give it a 99/100.
-1 Point cause the start is a bit linear.
Look her face from up-close.People say I look a bit like her.XD

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:21 PM   #258
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hey if that would have hit me i would get gensis on u
i fired it toward the air

Quote:
the name is sethpropth get it right evil glare.

dont mess with me boy.
hey dont call me boy

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 02-15-2010, 08:21 PM   #259
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
im gonna kill him
charges at you.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-15-2010, 08:22 PM   #260
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Japanese Game Critics give it a 99/100.
-1 Point cause the start is a bit linear.
Look her face from up-close.People say I look a bit like her.XD
aslong as it's better then 12.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
epic, final fantasy, fun